Eleventh

A Mission To Protect You

The new year will come soon. Each year, the school has always held a very important activity to celebrate the coming new year eve. And tonight is New Year's Eve.

“Like what kind of event it is?” Asked Kai in one afternoon, when he and Kyungsoo walked together to the cafeteria.

“The event was so amazing! In the New Year's Eve, each student will gather around the hill behind the school to watch the fireworks together.” Kyungsoo excitedly told. His smile widened, his eyes shining brightly.

Kai snorted, “what is the interesting thing to see the fireworks?”

“The fireworks were beautiful, you ! You don’t want to go and see it?” Kyungsoo pouted, making Kai laughed.

“If you go, I will go.”

“You do let me go? You said go out at night was dangerous…”

“Indeed, it is too dangerous. But I will always be on your side. Trust me, you'll be safe.”

“Oh-ah, okay.” Kyungsoo nodded awkwardly, trying to make Kai didn’t see so that his face was flushed. His eyes then look for the presence of his friends in the cafeteria. “Ah, there they are! Let's get there!”

Kai could only nodded and resigned when Kyungsoo pulled his wrist and brought him  towards his friends. Actually Kai still not used to join with others besides his friends at the headquarters. Kyungsoo was an exception of course.

“Kyungsoo, you're going to go and see the fireworks tonight, right?” Asked Luhan who had just finished reading his book. That gorgeous man never out of his book.

“Of course, hyung.”

“Does Jongin also go with us?” Chanyeol whispered softly to Kyungsoo.

“Yes. He will.” Kyungsoo nodded, an innocent look on his face. “Oh right, where are Joonmyeon hyung and Minseok hyung?”

"Minseok was doing his assignment, while Joonmyeon did not go to class today. He said he's permission to return to his home today.” Answered Luhan.

Luhan’s words made Kai’s eyes suddenly enlarged. “Return to his house?”

Luhan nodded. Kai can only be silent and thought to himself. Joonmyeon reason today made he even more suspicious of the man. Kai knew, Joonmyeon or the code name was Suho, returned to his base to report his mission. Hopefully it doesn’t concern about Kyungsoo.

“Soo, I think–”

“No, Jongin! No! I told you to not to think like that.” Kyungsoo like to know what Kai was thinking, shook his head, then looked at Kai with a little cold.

“But–”

“Jongin, please…”

“All right then.”

“What are you talking about?” Asked Chanyeol who had been confused and do not understand what is being said by Kyungsoo and Jongin.

“Nothing. Let's eat.” Said Kyungsoo, a smile sweetly to cover all the questions.

In his heart, he hoped that what did Jongin think will not happen. He believes in Joonmyeon and hope that the man does not eliminate the belief.

***

“So that, hyung. There will be come a lot of people who watch the fireworks tonight. Moreover, the enemy, Suho, did not go to school today. I think he was back to his base and reported.” Kai reported it on Baekhyun through means of communication when he was back to his room.

“You want me to keep an eye on the area around the place tonight?”

“No hyung. Kyungsoo said who will see fireworks tonight are not only the students in the school, anyone is welcome to come.”

“Really?”

“Yes, hyung. I mean, can’t one of you come here and watch the fireworks that come with us?”

“All right. I will report it to Kris hyung first. Wait a minute.” Baekhyun decided joints.

Kai put his communication tool, wait Baekhyun return to call. Kyungsoo walked into his room, carrying a stack of books that he had just borrowed from Luhan. Kai who could not bear to see the little guy, Kyungsoo carrying heavy stack of books, moved and brought the books.

“Thank you.” Replied Kyungsoo smiling.

Suddenly Kai communication tool rings, making both men turned to the origin of the sound.

“How is that, hyung?” Asked Kai.

“Kris hyung said okay. Wait in front of the school gates at 11 o'clock tonight.”

“Okay. Thank you, hyung. All right, see you later.”

"Is that Baekhyun that you have said to me before?” Asked Kyungsoo while busy putting the books on the table neatly.

“Yes.”

“Are they going to come and watch?”

“I do not know who will come. But at least, I would be a little helped by their presence because tonight will be very dangerous.”

“You're too suspicious, Jongin.”

“It's like here I am. Well, now go to sleep. I'll wake you up when 11 pm, so you're not sleepy tonight.”

"I'm not a sleepy baby, !” Kyungsoo pouted, but still followed Kai’s order which told him to sleep.

Kai chuckled when looked at very childish behavior of Kyungsoo. Kai hope tonight there will be no adverse events. Yes, hopefully.

***

“Soo? Wake up, Kyungsoo.”

Jongin voice is heard softly in his ear, making the little man woke up from his sleep. He woke up, rubbed his eyes, and Jongin was staring in front of him.

“It's 11 o'clock, isn’t it?” He asked softly.

“Yes. You said that you want to watch it. Come on. Your friends are already waiting outside. I've got your coat.”

Kyungsoo stood, wearing a coat which is prepared by Jongin earlier. Then they left the room. Luhan, Chanyeol, and Minseok already waiting for.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, hyung.” Kyungsoo said softly.

Actually he was very sleepy, standing still is less powerful because he just woke up from his sleep. Kai knew it, that's why he embraced Kyungsoo’s waist, making the little man can still stood up well.

Kyungsoo can’t refuse Jongin hands around his waist, besides he was still very sleepy, he also liked the sweet treatment of Jongin to him.

“Oh yes, where is Joonmyeon hyung? He still has not come back?” Asked Kyungsoo who did not see Joonmyeon that night.

“He's still not back.” Answered Luhan.

The five of them walked towards the school gate, the place where the helps will come in Kai. Kai’s hand was never out of the Kyungsoo’s waist, ensuring that the tiny male remains safe and fine. The darkness of night is something very dangerous.

“Are you sleepy?” Asked Kai softly whispering to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded slowly, “yes, actually. But due to see the fireworks, I will relieve my sleepy feels.” Kyungsoo was smiling broadly.

Kai could only sighed lightly, then he turned away when he saw some human figures standing right in front of the school gate, right in front of them. He watched carefully, there are three men standing there. Kai bit surprised, until he sniffed a little annoyed.

Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chen stood there staring towards Kai and four other men. He was a little surprised by the presence of the three men. Baekhyun does not matter to him because he needs it Baekhyun’s monitoring capabilities. However, the presence of Sehun and Chen bit bothering. Because, although Sehun is the most junior that he loved, but he was the most careless intruder among all existing agents. As for Chen, he is indeed a good spy, but he would rarely go for little things like this.

“Oh, hi, Jongin!” Baekhyun’s sweet smile on Kai, made ​​the tanned-skinned man saw it want to vomit.

“Kai!” As always cheerful and smiling Sehun will run to Kai and hugged tightly when he met him. They are always close at any time.

“Hi, Sehun. Get off me, you almost made me unable to breathe. "

Kyungsoo could only smile weakly when he saw Jongin being embraced by a young man. Sehun, Jongin called him, and he remembered, Jongin said that Sehun was once said that he loved the most junior. Well, despite that, Kyungsoo little jealous.

What was I thinking? I'm nothing to him. Do not be stupid, Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo shouted in his heart.

“Well, all right. They are my friends. Baekhyun hyung, Chen hyung, and Sehun.” Kai tried to introduce his friends as possible.

Baekhyun are always chatty as usual, just said with a smile. “So, this sweet man named Kyungsoo? No wonder you like this sort of thing, Jongin.”

“Hyung, stop it!”

Baekhyun laughed. They all knew one another then. Kai relieved that his friends do not do things that stand out.

“Jongin…” Called Kyungsoo softly as they walked to the spot to watch the fireworks.

Kai lowered his head, staring at Kyungsoo, “yes?”

“What if the bad guys come from? I do not want my friends involved. Not just my friends, all students in the school, and all the people who watch the fireworks also are damned.”

Kai smiled softly, softly Kyungsoo’s hair, making the little man a little flushed.

“Take it easy. I will not let that happen. You should know, my friends are great people.”

“But–”

“Do not underestimate the ability of the Baekhyun hyung’s monitoring skill. Also Sehun and Chen hyung, even if they are like that, but they are a great agent. There's nothing you need to fear, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo still a little hesitant, but in his heart he tried to trust Jongin and his three friends. “All right then.”

“Do not worry. Better enjoy watching the fireworks later. You like it, do not you?” Kai smiled.

“Yes.”

***

“Hyung, how is it? No signal emerging enemy?” Kai whispered to Baekhyun when Kyungsoo and his three friends were not there. Currently Kai alone with Baekhyun. Sehun and Chen also went with Kyungsoo and his friends just in case.

“So far no one has emerged yet. Remain cautious, Kai.”

“Yes, of course, hyung. So, what are you planning next?”

“I think we better split up. Too risky if we walk together. It would be hard for me to look around when Kyungsoo is near me. Perhaps you could accompany him go alone, or if you want you can ask Sehun or Chen to keep you company.”

“No need, hyung. I can take care of him alone. All I need is your monitoring results.”

“Well then, Kai.”

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo called, making Kai and Baekhyun turned.

The tiny man with the heart-shaped lips trot toward Kai, carrying a cotton candy, followed by five other men. Kai could only smile at Kyungsoo that looks cute when carrying the cotton candy.

“Look at this, I bought this cotton candy. It was nice and sweet. Do you want this?” Kyungsoo handed the cotton candy to Kai.

The tanned-skinned man could only chuckled, then devour it a little cotton candy. “Yes, you're right. Very sweet.”

Kyungsoo smiled proudly. “Well, let's go up there. The fireworks seen very clearly there.”

“I think we better split off . And Kyungsoo and I will go alone . How is that?” Asked Kai, making Kyungsoo’s friends third and glared at him quizzically .

“Why?” Luhan glared at him , not wanting to let Kyungsoo taken away by the tanned -skinned man was.

“Yes , why?! Kyungsoo is willing to be with us!” Chanyeol added it too .

“Stop, Lu, Yeol. Do not like it. Sorry, Jongin. Not that we do not let you go with Kyungsoo , but we were a little worried if Kyungsoo was not with us.” Minseok, as the oldest person, trying to drown out the other two emotions men.

Kai did not answer, instead he glanced at Baekhyun, asking him to come explain what he meant. Baekhyun could only sighed, then speak trying to explain.

“Calm down, Jongin will not misbehave in Kyungsoo. Moreover, it looks like the three of us need a guide to take us around. So, will you bring the three of us around?”

“B-but…” Luhan still hesitant and did not want to let his Kyungsoo taken away by Jongin.

“All right then. We go first. See you.” Kai quickly direct interrupt, pulled Kyungsoo’s wrist and took him away.

Luhan, Chanyeol, and Minseok could only stare at the two of them without being able to say anything. Reluctantly they let their little brother, Kyungsoo, with others.

“Trust me. Jongin is not a bad person.” Baekhyun third smiled softly at him. “All right, I'll go around. Sehun and Chen will be with you. See you.”

“Wait!”

Baekhyun stopped, when he heard the sound of someone. He turned to the origin of the sound. A giant man with his elf ears staring at Baekhyun, making the short man could only respond with a smile.

“It is not good to go alone at night. I'll go with you.”

“W-what?! No, it is no need. I can manage it by myself. Thank you.” Baekhyun of course refused, he deliberately wanted to split off in order to more easily conduct observations in the vicinity.

“Not. I'll go with you.” Chanyeol insisted. Then he looked at both his hyung, “Hyung, I will accompany him. See you.”

Baekhyun could only sighed heavily and resigned when the giant finally withdrew his hand. Sehun and Chen could only laugh at their hyung taken away by the giant.

“So, which one of you two is going to bring us around?” Asked Chen, pulling out his smile.

Minseok and Luhan had no one answered. They glanced at each other as he paused only to each other. They do not know what they should do to face the two men who had just they knew tonight.

“Min-Minseok will accompany both of you. I want to buy bubble tea before watching the fireworks.” Luhan said, making both Minseok eyes dilated without realizing it.

“I'm coming with you, Lu. It’s dangerous to walk alone at night.” Minseok tried to prevent him.

“No, Min. I can be alone. You do not want to miss the fireworks instead? Go first, I'll join you then. See you.” Luhan ran, left the two men who just knew it.

Minseok could only sigh heavily. The other three had gone away alone. Not because he was afraid to go alone with the two men who just he knew, but felt worried at his three friends that made him confused.

Why do they never listen to my words, anyway?

***

 

 

AAAAAAA So sorry for the late update:'(

I was so busy this month. I just finished my test yesterday and I will be so busy until my final test next month. Here the eleventh chapter and I promise that I will post the next chapter tomorrow.

I already prepare for the next more chapter and what do you guys think? I will make a rate M chapter! :D

See you on the next chapter~ 

Thanks for reading this ff, keep reading, subscribing, upvote, and giving your comments! I love you guys!

 

 

P.S : The next chapter is about the beginning of the other OTP, such as HunHan, XiuChen, and BaekYeol~