Sneak Peek to S2

A Mission To Protect You

“Kai? Where are you?”

Baekhyun’s calls made him to stop his activity. Currently Kai was in the training room, re-training the gun to improve its capabilities.

It’s been five months since Kyungsoo disappeared from him. Since then, Kai has not even done any of the new missions.

Baekhyun entered the room. Kai turned to him. “What is it, hyung?”

“A new mission for you. Are you happy?” Said Baekhyun on Kai. They both walked together toward monitoring space to show Kai the new mission that will he completed.

Kris was waiting for him there. Baekhyun start again busy with his computers.

“I hope that is not the mission of the same type as before.” Said Kai to Kris with pleading stare.

“Unfortunately it is the same mission, Kai.”

Kai’s eyes dilate. But before he said anything, Baekhyun back said, explaining the mission to be performed by Kai.

“Your mission is to protect a person until she is separated from the pursuit.”

“Do I have to protect a fugitive?”

“Not. Even more than that.”

“Hyung, I do not want to do it. Kyungsoo is still not return. I–”

“Be professional, Kai!” Kris looked at him sternly. Making Kai could not resist so he could only sigh and nodded slowly.

“Well, all right, hyung. Give me the data and I will finish it well.”

***

 

 

 

 

Does anyone curious about the continuation of Kai's mission? Yes please keep waiting and reading as much as possible because I will update it soon. Thanks for all your supports and your loves toward this freaking fanfic. I will work harder and I will try to not to make you guys dissapointed to this fanfic. FIGHTING!