Twenty Second

A Mission To Protect You

An hour earlier…

“So hyung, do you think that Minseok hyung like Chen?” Ask Chanyeol to Luhan when he was in front of a bookshelf in a bookstore to find books they want.

Minseok was not with them, because the tiny male and cute it was in another section to find the book he wanted to buy. Since the beginning of the four goals coming into this bookstore is looking for a book to accompany Minseok.

Luhan who was busy leafing through the book cover said evenly without looking at all the Chanyeol. “You think?”

“I think they like each other. Yeah, you know it hyung, since our childhood we are friends and I have not seen Minseok hyung interested and close to other people except you, me, and Kyungsoo.”

Luhan be a little interested in the topic he was talking with Chanyeol and he started turning on Chanyeol. “You’re right!” He said. But a few seconds later he pouted. “Previously Kyungsoo with Jongin, and now Minseok and Chen!”

“And next you and the boy named Sehun it!”

Luhan eyes dilated hear the name mentioned by Chanyeol earlier. His face immediately flushed face, dreaming of handsome blond man was. “Yah–Chanyeol! Don’t get him in this matter!”

Seeing his hyung's face reddened, Chanyeol was laughing out loud because his hyung managed to make a loss. “I know you also liked the Sehun boy, hyung! You think I didn’t see you in the park with him?”

“H-how did you know? Aren’t you busy with your club activities?”

“I didn’t accidentally see you two when I went to buy food for my club friends. Oh yes, I see it all! When he your hair and shuffle it, then you blushed then–”

“YAH CHANYEOL STOP!”

Chanyeol laugh out loud.

“What happened?” Minseok’s voices made ​​them both turn. Behind Minseok, Chen stood smiling curious.

“I think I heard my brother’s name is mentioned.” Said Chen, who started to become suspicious.

“N-no. No nothing.” Luhan said, staring embarrassed at Chanyeol who is holding his laughter sharply. “Oh yes, you’ve found the book you’re looking for, Minnie?”

“Yes. Look.” Minseok was showing off his book. “Let’s go back to the dorm.”

“Ah, you guys go ahead. I want to buy bubble tea in the store over there.”

“I’m coming with you, Lu! Chen, Chanyeol, you wait in front of the bookstore. We'll be right back.”

Luhan and Minseok immediately ran away leaving Chen and Chanyeol who stood obediently after hearing Minseok command.

After getting his favorite taro bubble tea, Luhan’s smile began to swell immediately invites Minseok to return to the bookstore where Chanyeol and Chen was waiting for them. But only a few steps they walk, the two men were pulled by two men who were running fast.

“Hurry up!”

“Chen? Chanyeol? What is it?” Luhan panic.

“The enemies, hyung!” Chen's eyes turn out to be very sharp, then he led the way while continuing to attract the male wrist his beloved, Minseok, until the four men managed to hide in a small alley.

The four of them set their breath after running far and fast enough haste. Chen then immediately pulled out a gun that he kept in his pocket. Attitudes ready stand-by with a sharp eye like a hawk chasing a prey.

For Chen, the presence of the enemy is normal and usual for him. However, the existence of the three men who must he protects this makes it unusual. Fight while protecting that person is not easy. Where Chen will be confused should focus on the fight with the enemy or by the presence of people who will he protects. Especially at this time, which is used to fight only him. And Chen is an agent that is not used to fighting alone, because in carrying out his mission, he will always be accompanied by his best partner, Lay.

Chen actually confused. He wanted to enlist the help of his friends. But all of his friends were having another mission. Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai are on a mission to investigate the residence of Kyungsoo. Lay and Tao are running another mission. He could not possibly ask for Kris to come because he did not want the people that he respect the most that he found it difficult because of him.

Chen was peeking out from behind the aisle, keep track of where enemies are nearby. When his eyes caught sight of the enemy who is hiding behind the vending machine, he quickly pulled the trigger towards each enemy around there.

Chanyeol, Luhan, and Minseok can only cover their ears. Do not want to imagine the motionless body figure with blood coming out as a result of the shot.

Chen then yelled at the three men who were busy closing their ears.

“RUN!”

Unfortunately, when Luhan and Minseok the first reflex was running, so they were familiar figure appeared in front of them and quickly pull Luhan and Minseok and be in his arms tightly.

Chanyeol was running late because of a fall due to his shoelaces were not tied to it, just protected by Chen who was standing in front of him.

“Y-you?” Chen began growling see two human figures in front of him and he knew them, who are catching Luhan and Minseok.

“Yo-Yongguk?”

“Joon-myeon?”

Luhan and Minseok already in the grip of Yongguk and Joonmyeon was very surprised to see a figure that captures them. Moreover, behind them, there are some enemies who dress the same as the people who chase them earlier.

Chen tried to raise his gun, but Yongguk’s voices make him stop.

“Oh wait, no funny stuff, man! You move a little, do not expect to see both these sweet men.” Yongguk grin.

Chen was further snarling look at Yongguk that started the cute face of Minseok to make Chen angry. Suho see it, then said coldly.

“Stop, Yongguk! And you, Chen, do not move a single step if you do not want them to get hurt.”

“Let them go! What do you want?”

“Nothing.”

“W-what?”

“All right, see you later.”

“Wait!”

BANG!

“CHEN!”

Along with the sound of gun shots and Minseok screams accompanied with the smoke balls, Suho, Yongguk, along with other enemies disappearing instantly. Leaving Chen who sat in pain while accepted as a result of a bullet that grazed his right arm. His blood flowed out.

Chanyeol approached Chen, confused by what just happened.

“!” Chen was cursing.

“Lend me your communication tool! I will ask Baekhyun and Jongin to back here!”

***

“No time to explain! Listen to me! I beg you to hurry back! Minseok hyung and Luhan kidnapped!”

“W-WHAT?!”

Baekhyun speechless for a few minutes, then go back to talking, “okay. Wait.” And the phone is turned off.

“Hyung, what's happening? What was that of Chen hyung?” Asked Sehun a little confused with a surprised expression of Baekhyun earlier.

“No, Sehun. That was from Chanyeol.”

“Chan-Chanyeol? What did he just say?” Turn this time Kyungsoo curious.

“I do not know how he can reach through Chen communication tool, but that he told me earlier was the news that Luhan and Minseok kidnapped and he called us right back to help find them.”

“W-what?! How can it be?”

“Luhan hyung?!”

“Minseok hyung?!”

“Calm down, Sehun, Kyungsoo. I'm sure they are fine.” Kai tried to calm the two men were there in front of him, which is now starting to show their worried expressions.

Kai can see that Sehun face became pale, like he was very worried about something. The tanned-skinned man that knows that Sehun and Luhan lately have become close. He wonder what they like each other or whatever it is, Kai did not know.

But the faces of his little man who became his lover that most worried him. Currently Kyungsoo can only be silent, with tears in his eyes. Within seconds, the tiny man cried. Kai already guessed. With careful and full of tenderness, Kai hugged his lover tightly.

“Calm down, do not cry, Soo. I think we better go back now. Come on.” Kai tried to smile gently at the little man.

And without spending a lot of time, they immediately rushed back to the city.

***

With the help severity and sophisticated tracking device belongs Baekhyun, they find a location where Chanyeol and Chen. Both men were in a hallway, hiding from the pursuit of the enemy which makes Chen scratched arms bullets.

“Chen? Are you okay?” Asked Baekhyun concerned with the state of his, who was sitting, trying to tie a cloth on his arm to stop the bleeding.

Beside, Chanyeol was standing staring at those who have just arrived at his anxiously. When he saw Kyungsoo, the two friends hugged each other directly.

“Explain to us how that could happen!” Command Kai.

Chanyeol want to explain but Chen spoke first.

“As you know, today Minseok hyung, Luhan hyung, and Chanyeol want to go to the bookstore. Because I don’t want something bad happen to them, I tried to go with them. But suddenly, we were attacked by a group of our enemies Black Spider. And because only I can fight, when I was trying to fight, they kidnapped both Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung.”

“Chen tried to chase but he was injured when the enemy wants to bring Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung, they shoot the bullet to Chen before go away.” Chanyeol proceed.

All those peoples in there were just speechless after listening to the two men. And then, Kyungsoo was back crying for fear while he was thinking about his two hyungs.

“!” Sehun was cursing in disgust.

“Want to swore like anything else, everything is happening, Sehun. Now we can do is look for them. I guess they have not gone too far from here.” Kai said with a tone that is unusual coldness. Then he looked at Baekhyun. “Hyung, do something.”

Baekhyun nodded, then fiddling with communication equipment, trying to find the point where the existence of Minseok and Luhan.

“Chen, you can still fight, aren’t you?”

Chen nodded and then stood up.

“Good. Towards it, follow me!”

The sixth man were rushed to follow Baekhyun which first ran in front of them. While continuing to run, four agents were preparing their weapons.

But not too far away they ran, they move stalled. Around them, the enemy is standing with their arms full.

“!”

“Sehun, stop.”

“Sehun, Chen, Kai, protect both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.” Whispered Baekhyun to three agents.

Sounds of clapping hands make their eyes diverted by the sound source. From the ranks of the enemy that stood before them, came the two men who are very familiar with them.

“Joon-Joonmyeon hyung?”

“Bang Yongguk?”

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol voices sounded very upset when he saw two men who they knew came from the ranks of the enemy in front of them.

Kai swiftly stand before Kyungsoo, protecting his little boy from a very large enemy he hated it.

“Bang Yongguk, how can you with them?” Kai asked with a high tone.

“Did I not tell you that it is not only you who can fight and be a powerful agent, my brother?”

Kai growled.

“Joonmyeon hyung? It was true that you–”

“Yes, you're right, Kyungsoo.” Suho grinned.

“WHERE IS LUHAN HYUNG?!”

“WHERE IS MINSEOK HYUNG?!”

Chen and Sehun shouted simultaneously. They growl. Especially when the two men before they were grinning and gave rise to a hologram where there Luhan and Minseok who were in a cage.

“LUHAN HYUNG!”

“MINSEOK HYUNG!”

“Calm down, they are fine.” Said Yongguk was mocking smile.

“Please return them! Make them free, please…” Kyungsoo said weakly, his tears flow out. He could not bear to see both hyung are in the cage.

“Oops, I'm sorry, Kyunggie. I can’t do it.”

“Stop, Yongguk. We just want to deliver it to you. See you.”

“See you again, Kyunggie and Jonginnie.”

“W-wait–”

Along with the huge explosion, enemy forces disappeared from the eyes, making Sehun, Chen, and Kai growled in disgust.

“Please, you must do something to save them! Baekhyun, you must do something!” Said Chanyeol who said frantically.

Baekhyun took a deep breath, and then said. “I think we better get back to the base. Kris hyung can certainly do something to save them.”

***

In the large room at the headquarters, all gathered. Kai was sitting while continuing to embrace his boyfriend who was crying on his shoulder. Chen was treating his wounds, assisted by his partner, Lay. Baekhyun was busy with his magnitude computer, track the whereabouts of their enemy headquarters. Sehun was ceaselessly walking back and forth, worrying over his Luhan hyung. Although Tao tried to calm him down, he still did not stop back and forth.

“Stop, Sehun. They will not come back if you just go back and forth like that.” Stated Chen who has just finished his wound treated.

Sehun stared at him coldly, “they will not get caught if you keep them well, hyung! What if something happens to Luhan hyung?!”

Chen stared cold, getting up from his chair. “Not only are you worried about them, stupid kid! I also worry if something happens to Minseok hyung!”

They both stared at each other. Nearly a fight if Tao does not hold Sehun’s move, and if Lay does not move to hold Chen. Kyungsoo are trying to go to calm them down, unable to move because of Kai’s holding. Kai just sighed for a moment, then shook his head. Tell that Kyungsoo should not involve in this stupid fights.

“Stop fighting guys, Sehun, Chen!” Sounds very authoritative Kris makes them not move anymore. “What for training I ever teach you to fight with your neighbor?”

Chen and Sehun bowed his head, aware their actions were wrong. After looking at each other again, they apologized to each other.

“Baekhyun, how is it?” Kris walked over Baekhyun who is busy tracking down and not care about the stupid short fights.

“Oh, hyung, I just found it. Their headquarters, at the end of town, hidden behind the forest.”

Kris just nodded.

“Please, immediately save them.” Kyungsoo stood and said so on Kris. Kai put his hand around Kyungsoo’s waist, trying to calm his lover.

Kris stared at the little man who was crying with compassion. He could feel how Kyungsoo sadness because both hyung whom he loved was captured by the enemy.

“I-I can’t forgive myself if something bad happens to them. It's all my fault. I'm better than they are arrested.” Hiss Kyungsoo quietly as he continued to cry.

“No, Kyungsoo. You are wrong. No one who is eligible caught, either you or your hyung. We will try to save them. I hope you can rest easy because we still have to plan it carefully.”

“I do not care how you plan. But I hope you can save Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung. I and Kyungsoo will not be quiet if they have not returned. Please.” Chanyeol opened his voice, his eyes staring at Kris with bleary, feeling very sad.

Kris smiled softly, “I'll try. And to this day, you can stay at the headquarters. Because I feel more secure if you are with us here.”

Kris then walked away and leaving many pairs of eyes staring at him.

“Kris hyung right. It will be safer if you were here with us. Well, I and Kyungsoo will rest in my room. Chanyeol, I guess Baekhyun hyung will give you the opportunity to rest in his room. Well, if something happens, we've encountered in my room. See you.”

“W-what are you saying, Kai?!”

Kai immediately withdraw Kyungsoo, bringing the tiny man left the room and went to his room was great for the rest. Didn’t care about Baekhyun who shouts calling.

***

 

 

 

 

Here is the twenty second chapter. Sorry for taking it too long. My school activites make me so busy until next month. Hope you guys will enjoy to read this chapter. Keep waiting and reading okay? 

Well, thanks for reading, subscribing, and giving your upvotes and comments even I still can't reply it all. Sorry but please don't ever tired to give me your comments. Even I didn't reply it, but I always read it. It gave me some powers to keep writing. Hehe :D

See you on the next chapter~