Twenty Eighth

A Mission To Protect You

/A.N: It is the second chapter before the last. I wish the readers can give me more comments.../

 

“You, I’ll kill you, !”

Kai’s eyes were staring in front of him with a sharp. His emotion was increasingly heated especially when he found Kyungsoo with the handcuffs with tears pouring out.

Yongguk laughed mockingly, saw the look of anger in his half brother’s eyes, he increasingly felt happy.

“I thought you were not coming, brother. Did my two subordinates could easily taking care of you before?”

Kai smirked, “oh, two subordinates who had tried to stop me? Maybe this time your beloved two subordinate were lifeless.”

“Wow, you beat them in a moment?”

“No, I gave it to my friends.”

“You think my subordinates are weak?”

Kai grin smile widened, he chuckled. “I think your subordinates are not lucky this time. Because my friends that they face now are the best fighter at close range at our headquarters.”

***

A few minutes ago…

Kai, Tao, and Lay interrupted when about to enter the final hallway leading to the basement, where Kyungsoo held. Two men stood before were enemies, block and not let them pass easily.

“!” Kai was cursing upset. “I had to rush to finish this!”

“Wait, Kai!” Said Lay to Kai who want to stop the movement of the enemies in front of him cleared. Kai also looked at his hyung. “Give the two to me and Tao.”

“What?”

“Here is a close combat area. I admit you’re the best agent with the ability of spying and remote best fighter in the headquarters. But I guess you’re not the best fighter at close range, Kai.” Said Lay whose was busy taking his sword.

“What do you mean, hyung?”

“Give them to us and you continue the pursuit into which Kyungsoo held. You want to immediately save him, is not it? Moreover, I think there is a person who has reached the level of boredom and wanted to break something.” Lay glanced at the panda-eyed man, Tao, who was busy moving his neck, relieve muscle in his body before starting the fight.

Tao also replied with a smirk on his lips. “Step aside, black boy! This is my meal!”

“You’re a namec green-skinned alien planet!” Replied Kai smirked, then he re-turned to Lay. “Well, I’ll leave you guys here on, Lay hyung, Namec boy!”

“I will not let you pass through this area!” One of the enemies that try to impede Kai is about to pass them.

A dagger shot almost on the man to make it no longer focuses on Kai. In front of him, Lay smiled sweetly at them as if he had one after throwing dagger that almost scratching his face.

“Your opponent is me, man.”

Another gentleman was upset and was about to press the trigger, but he was not aware of, a body with panda eyes standing in front of him, waging a deadly fist right in the man’s stomach and pull out the best kicks on his face.

“In close combat, I suggest you stay away from the gun. It’s totally useless, man.” Tao smirk.

“All right, Tao. Let’s get this over quickly.”

“Ready, hyung.”

***

“You’re too confident, Jonginnie.” Yongguk stared at Kai cynically, as if taunting him. “So, you want Kyunggie back to you?”

“I do not want to negotiate with you and ask you to return him to me easily because I would take him back and kill you.”

“Try it then.” Yongguk grinned.

Simultaneously, Kai and Yongguk threw a dagger towards the figure in front of them, respectively. Simultaneously they also can avoid the dagger. That marked the beginning of their fight.

Kai and Yongguk both draw their swords and ran to the front, sharp glances and clashing swords, sword slashes produce a sound that is met with harsh. Occurred long enough sword fight between the two men that they where no mutually budge. Their strength equivalent, comparable and did not know the extent to which they can survive.

“You’re great, my brother.”

“You’re not even my brother so stop calling me that, !”

The fight back heats up along with Kai’s words earlier. Kyungsoo who sat in handcuffs could just stare at the sword fight in front of him. In his heart, he ceaselessly prayed for his Kai did not get hurt in the slightest, and so Kai was fine.

With one flick, Kai finally managed to carve his sword, handsome face belongs Yongguk scratch it. Yongguk jumped back. Abolition of blood flowing from his right cheek, he smiled. “You’re strong, Jonginnie.”

Kai did not show any expression slightly. He just returned to take his sword towards Yongguk, as challenging and humbling, to say that Yongguk will not be able to defeat him.

“But it is not strong enough to defeat me, Jonginnie.” With the rapid movement, Yongguk was back swinging his sword, sword fight resumed with his ​​half brother.

Both human’s blood was flowing faster than usual. Emotion is in the whole body of Kai. While Yongguk, excitement can enjoy great battle with his half-brother was even made ​​his smile widened.

Kyungsoo eyes unblinking look at all the fight resumed. The fight was hot, feels that the two men were not even budge.

Appa, Umma, protect Kai, please… Hiss Kyungsoo in his heart.

PRANG!

The sound of a sword that had fallen on the floor making Kyungsoo eyes widened. Especially when he knows that it is the voice of Kai’s sword which fell after a kick from Yongguk earlier. When Kai was trying to grab his sword, a shot that leads to his heart, making him fell to the floor with blood oozing out.

Kyungsoo eyes widened, he shouted loudly. “KAAAAIIIII!!!!”

The body of the tanned-skinned man had fallen helpless. No more sound coming from it. Screams and cries filled the room of Kyungsoo.

Yongguk smiled proudly saw his half-brother’s body figure which fell on the floor. He said aloud, smile expands. “You should not be too confident with your abilities, Jonginnie. You do not even need the power when you have good intelligence and tactics. Good night, my brother.”

“ YOU, YONGGUK! YOU ARE A SON OF A !” In tears, Kyungsoo was incessant cursing the man who stood in front of him.

Yongguk gave him a smile, “we can see now is not it, Kyunggie baby, who is ultimately lifeless”

“I-me-not yet-die-er!”

Kai voice was sounding small even as a whisper, making Yongguk and Kyungsoo turned. But before Yongguk take his gun, Kai first pressing the trigger, firing a bullet right into his heart.

Yongguk was lying down, gasping for breath. “You? H-how could you?”

“I’m not as weak as it is, .”

“ you!”

“Good night, .”

In one shot that leads to the head, resulting in a hole in the skull, Yongguk was no sound. In fact he was lifeless.

See the figure of Yongguk’s body whose was lying lifeless, Kai breathed a sigh of relief. On the sidelines gasping breath, he said, smiling at his lover who was crying looking at him. “I-me-I-win, Kyung-soo.”

Having said that, Kai fainted. And Kyungsoo back shouted his name.

“KAAAAAIII!”

***

 

 

 

 

What do you think about this chapter? This is the second to last chapter. I've been preparing for the end of this story. I hope you can give me comments on this chapter. So do you think I should end this story with the ending like what? Please tell me!

Well once again, thanks for you guys who keep waiting and reading this freaking fanfic. Thanks for always give me your comments, even your upvotes. I love it. It become a strength for me to keep writing. Thank you!

See you again on the next chapter! (Or I can say it as the last chapter?) :D