Fifteenth

A Mission To Protect You

Kyungsoo awakened from sleep. Today the school holidays, just once in this special day for him His eyes tried to observe the whole room, trying to find the figure of a tanned-skinned man who is usually always there when he opened his eyes. Kai, the tanned-skinned man was not there in their room early. Where either the man went, Kyungsoo did not know.

The little man walked into the bathroom, cleaned his body before starting the activity. A few days after the incident on New Year's Eve, he was grateful no matter what happens after that. His friends did not anyone asked further about it, and he was grateful to his friends turned out to shut their mouths for not mention it to anyone.

Kyungsoo went out of the bathroom with just a towel that covers his bottom. Been a long time he did not dare to come out of the bathroom in a state like this, since Kai became his roommate of course. And Kyungsoo was grateful that the man was not there in his room.

Without delay, Kyungsoo hurried to wear his clothes, completed with a black coat. This time he dressed in black.

Kai goes into his room, saw Kyungsoo was dressed neatly in a black suit, made him a little confused.

“Where are you going?”

“I want to meet with the peoples who I love the most about these days.”

Kai enlarged eyeballs, trying to restrain his jealousy, he breathed softly. “You're not going without me.”

“I know, Kai. I know.”

***

Kai bit confused with Kyungsoo. At the moment they've been in a cemetery.

“Funeral?”

Kyungsoo nodded, walked into the cemetery to a stop in front of the two tombs. He laid two wreaths which he had bought before he gets here earlier in each tomb.

Do Kyuhyun.

Do Yuri.

“Don’t tell me if the persons you want to meet are your parents?”

“Of course they are, Kai. Just who else?”

Kai was relieved. Then the tanned-skinned man walked away Kyungsoo, trying to give him a room to speak to his parents. “Call me when you're finished.”

Kyungsoo nodded, then looked back at the two tombs. He squatted in front of the tomb, the tomb gently. He will not cry again this time. Not in front of the two persons whom he loved.

“Hello, Appa, Umma! How are you? I'm sorry that I rarely visit you. But today I accidentally visited you. This time I was not with Luhan hyung, Minseok hyung, and Chanyeol. I'm with Kai.”

“Kai is a good man. He is a spy agent whose mission is to protect me. I'm glad he is always on my side. Appa and Umma don’t have to worry anymore.” He smiled broadly.

“Appa, Umma, today is a very special day for me. Do Appa and Umma remember what today is? Today it's my 18th birthday. Ah, did not seem so long ago I had not heard of you.”

Kyungsoo took a deep breath, trying to hold back tears.

“I know Appa and Umma certainly being celebrated from there. Appa and Umma did not to worry. I know it. I heard it. Oh yes, let me introduce you to Kai. Appa and Umma would love him. He's a good person. This is the secret of the three of us yes, Appa, Umma. I like him. No-no, I love him.”

Kyungsoo blushed, then call Kai who was standing and waiting for him so the man approached him.

“Appa, Umma, he is Kai.” Said Kyungsoo which then stood next to Kai.

Kai felt sad to see Kyungsoo like this. He knew that Kyungsoo currently hold back his tears. Kai touched Kyungsoo’s hand tightly, making Kyungsoo turned to him.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Do. My name is Kai. I have a mission to protect Kyungsoo. But this time for me is not just a mission. I promised you I would protect Kyungsoo swear with all my strength. Trust me.”

Kyungsoo was blushing, blushing to hear Kai’s words.

“I'm sorry but I love Kyungsoo. I love Do Kyungsoo. I hope you did not mind giving me your favorite child. Do not worry, I will not let anyone hurt him.”

“Kai–”

“I hope your parents hear me. I love you.” Kai hugged Kyungsoo tightly as if didn’t want to let go of the little man. He kissed the forehead of the little man as he gently his hair gently.

Kyungsoo chuckled, this time he felt to be the happiest person in the world.

“Thank you, Kai.” He said with a smile, then he turned back to the grave of his parents, hoping they can hear him from there.

“Appa, Umma, it's time to go back. Luhan hyung, Minseok hyung, and Chanyeol would be worried if I go too long. Appa and Umma calm down, I'll be fine with my friends, with Kai. Bye, Appa, Umma. Kyunggie love you always forever.”

“Goodbye, Mr. and Mrs. Do. I promise to protect your son.”

They both walked away from the burial area. Along with the breeze blowing slightly toned, Kyungsoo stopped running. He heard a faint sound.

“Happy birthday, Kyunggie.”

Kyungsoo smiled, looking back, he seemed to see the figure of his parents were standing, smiling and waving at him.

“Appa, Umma, thank you.”

“Kyungsoo? What do you see? Let’s go!”

“Yah, wait me, !”

***

Kai and Kyungsoo arrived at the dorm at night. As planned, Kai was being asked to bring out Kyungsoo back into the night. They said that they would prepare a surprise for their little brother. Kai could only think, because if it can make Kyungsoo’s happy, why not?

“Thank you for this day, Kai.”

Kai smiled softly, “of course.”

Kyungsoo opened the door, he glanced and looked at his very dark room with no light. Kyungsoo groping the wall, searching his room light switch. When he pressed it and finally lit the lamp, he was shocked. Luhan, Chanyeol, Minseok, and even Joonmyeon were in his room.

“Surprise!” They shouted simultaneously.

“Y-you guys?”

“Happy birthday, Kyunggie!” Luhan ran gently and hugged his little brother.

“Happy birthday, Kyungsoo.” Minseok now embrace him.

Chanyeol walked quickly towards him. His giant body allows him to embrace the small Kyungsoo easily. “Happy birthday, Soo!”

Joonmyeon stood staring at Kyungsoo. Then walked over to the man with the heart-shaped lips. “Happy birthday, Kyungsoo.” He said then hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

Kai who see it can only be silent. He tried to act normal and not get angry just for today. Moreover, his eyes will not stop paying attention to the enemy's movement. If the enemy moves, of course he will move faster.

Luhan walking while carrying a birthday cake complete with candles in his hand already lit. They began singing for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo feel happy, although a few hours ago he was very sad because he can’t celebrate the importance day with both parents were always together he missed, but he realized that he was not alone. He had friends who were always beside him.

Kyungsoo smiled cheerfully, and then blew the candle. “Thank you, everyone.”

“Sure, Soo. And this is a gift from us.” Luhan replied, handing gift wrapping on Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo open it, and then he smiled with pleasure when he saw the contents inside the box. “The new coat for me? Thank you, hyung. I love it!”

“Thanks God you love it, Soo. Joonmyeon who suggested it.” Minseok smiled softly.

“Really? Thank you, Joonmyeon hyung!” Kyungsoo reflex embraced Joonmyeon as an expression of gratitude and excitement.

Kai widened his eyes seeing the behavior of Kyungsoo always be nice and spoiled the enemy. The tanned-skinned man just could not contain his emotions when it comes to the enemy, Suho.

Without saying anything, Kai walked out of his room. He glanced at Kyungsoo who is still not aware that he was also in the room.

Tch, damn!

***

Kyungsoo felt very happy after celebrating his birthday with his friends this night. Hours are shown at 11 pm, and his friends decided to go back to their respective rooms. And there lived Kyungsoo alone in the room.

Wait! Kyungsoo feel'm forgetting something. What is it? Suddenly he occurred to the figure of a tanned-skinned man in his mind.

Kai! He screamed inwardly.

Kyungsoo felt to be the most stupid man in the world. How could he forget the man who stole his first kiss? Kyungsoo felt very guilty. Just because he was too happy to be celebrating his birthday with his friends, he came to forget about the existence of Kai.

When he was getting out of the room to find Kai, suddenly the tanned-skinned man came from behind the door. Kyungsoo sighed of relief.

“Kai…”

“Where are your friends? They're back already?”

“Yes. You're not mad at me?”

Kai did not answer, he just goes on and squatting to pick something out from under his bed. A large-sized box, wrapped in blue wrapping paper complete with a ribbon. He handed the box to Kyungsoo.

“This is my gift, I hope you like it.”

Kyungsoo immediately opened the gifts. He was pleased to see the contents of the box. A pororo doll which he liked. “H-how could you know that I love pororo? And how do you know that today is my birthday?”

“What do not I know about you?”

Kyungsoo chuckled, then hugged Kai tightly. “Thank you, Kai.”

“Happy birthday, Kyungsoo.” Kai hugged him back tightly, not wanting to let go of the little man of his arms.He gently kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead.

“Will you promise me one thing?”

“Of course. What is it?”

“Promise me not to endanger yourself for me. And promise me not to leave me alone.”

“You made me promise two things I guess.”

Kyungsoo blushed, burying his face in Kai’s chest as he continued to hold him tightly “Promise me, Babo…”

“I promise. Promise not to leave you alone, Soo.”

“To not harm yourself?”

“It is difficult. I guess I can’t”

“Promise me.” Kyungsoo looked at Kai with puppy eyes, making the tanned-skinned man was unable to refuse if Kyungsoo staring at him like that.

Kai sighed, “All right. I promise.”

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo tiptoed, kissed his right cheek while Kai blushed. “I love you.”

Kai smiled, “I love you so much.”

And they stared at each other, until finally dissolved in a kiss that feels warm and sweet for both of them.

***

 

 

 

HELLOOOOOOO~! Long time no post this ff. I have passed my test finally! :D 

Today I posted the fifteenth chapter, hope you guys would love to read it. I will have my final test for about a month ahead. Please pray for my test, please, okay? '_')//

Thanks for reading,subscribing, giving upvotes and your comments. I am so glad to see it. Thank you so much. I hope this fifteenth chapter is not going to make you dissapointed. I will work harder to make this ff better. Thank you. Keep supporting me! HWAITING!

Keep reading, subscribing, giving upvotes and comments :)

See you on the next chapter~