Eighteenth

A Mission To Protect You

Lately school and dormitory area were a little safer and quieter, although there are still some little mice running around, and those too can be resolved by Kai easily.

That's why Kai will be back to headquarters for a while. Kris gave him a mission to investigate Kyungsoo’s family secret place, a place where all the secrets of the giant weapons are stored.

“You're not going to go tomorrow because school holidays are over, silly!”

Kyungsoo try again reminded, as he is busy covering his body with a blanket. He scowled, his eyes dilated.

“I will ask permission for family reasons. Moreover, while I was away, Chen hyung will replace me.”

“That's not the problem, you idiot!”

“You don’t need to worry. Based on observations of Baekhyun hyung, schools and boarding area was safe. Moreover, Chen hyung is one of our best agents. You must be safe.”

“You don’t understand, Kai!” Kyungsoo increasingly sullen.

Kai chuckled, then re-approached Kyungsoo, kissing the little man gently.

“You don’t want me to go and left you, right?”

Kyungsoo was still scowling, made ​​Kai feel exasperated and pinch his cheeks. “Stop pouting like that, Baby. I will not go too long. I'm sorry, but Kris hyung’s command is the only thing that I could not refuse.”

The tanned-skinned man Kyungsoo’s head, his hair while providing gentle kiss on his forehead.

“I know, Kai, I know! For you, your mission is everything. Kris hyung is everything to you. I knew it!”

“Not like that I mean, Baby.”

“You're always like this. Endanger yourself!”

“Did you forget who I am? I was a spy. It's my job and my life for always doing dangerous things like this.”

“You said you would not leave me alone!”

“Kyungsoo dear, listen to me, okay? I only went for one week only. Moreover, you're not alone. You've got your friends, and again I've asked Chen hyung to take my place to take care of you.”

Kyungsoo was still pouting. He was upset. Annoyed that Kai never understood what he wanted. Upset because Kai is always danger to himself.

“You broke your promise!”

“Yes, indeed! I did break my promise! I harm myself and I leave you for a week! Just like you, who also never learned to trust me!”

Kai said, his voice rising, making Kyungsoo a little shocked. His eyes filled with tears, he wanted to cry. For the first time Kai scolded him.

Kai knew that the little man will cry, let alone the tears started pouring out of his eyes. Immediately Kai hugged Kyungsoo tightly. his back to ease his tears.

“Kyungsoo dear, I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to say rude to you.”

Kyungsoo sobbed. “I-I just do not want anything bad to happen to you. I do not want to see you hurt. And I also do not want you to go away from me even though only one week alone.”

Kai Kyungsoo’s hair back who was crying in his chest. Wipe the tears flowing from the eyes of the little man.

“Trust me, Soo. I'll be fine. Please believe me, okay?”

Kyungsoo sighed, “well…”

“Thank you for trying to trust me, Soo. I love you.”

“Me too, Kai. I think starting tomorrow will be a little difficult week for me.”

“For me as well. Take it easy, Soo. If something happens to you, with lightning speed, I'm coming for you.”

“Yes, I know.”

They hugged each other tightly, as if to split up for a very long time. For them, the next week will be a very difficult week for both of them.

***

It's been two days since Kai went to complete the mission, especially from Kris. It's been two days Kyungsoo also feel very lonely. Since he fell in love with the tanned-skinned man, it is very strange for him if that man had not been beside him.

“Soo? What's wrong with you?” Luhan’s voice make he realized.

“It's okay, hyung. I'm fine.”

“Is something bothering you? You see the enemy?” Asked Chen to him.

The camel-dinosaurs male had gone into the school and were in the same class with Kyungsoo. As Kai said before, Chen will replace him for a while. Kyungsoo knew another reason why Chen is chosen to replace him. Especially seeing how happy and protective the man over Minseok, he can certainly guess that Chen himself who offered to replace Kai.

Yes, falling in love is like that.

Kyungsoo shook his head, trying to smile as if everything is fine. Although he didn't actually fine. His physique is fine, but not his heart. He missed Kai. He missed how the tanned-skinned man was going to hug him when he was feeling sad. He missed Kai’s soft touch, gentle on the Kyungsoo’s hair caresses and soft kisses from Kai.

“There's nothing wrong, Chen. Thank you for worrying about me.” He smiled.

Shortly after the class bell rang, making Chen, Luhan, Minseok, and Chanyeol back to the chair, respectively.

Their homeroom teacher, Mrs. Jung, entered into the class behind her followed by a handsome man with a well-built body. His blond hair was seen fitted to the shape of his face.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as the entry of men into the classroom. He gaped, shocked by what he had just seen.

Why is he here? He wondered.

Simultaneously, Luhan, Minseok, and Chanyeol their little brother. Kyungsoo looked at them interchangeably, as if to say “I'm fine.”

“All right, kids. Today we have the arrival of a new student, a transfer from Los Angeles. You, introduce yourself.” Said Mrs. Jung to him.

The blond man did not say anything, he just pay attention to the whole classroom, as if looking for something. When his eyes found the figure of Kyungsoo who being bent and tried to cover his face with a book, he grinned.

“Found you, Kyunggie.” He hissed.

Mrs. Jung cleared his throat, and the man began to introduce himself.

“Hello everyone! My name Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you.”

Kyungsoo was chilling as if standing just by hearing the name of the man. Bang Yongguk, a name that will never be forgotten by Kyungsoo. The boy who used to make his past was difficult.

When he finished introducing himself, the man deliberately walked past Kyungsoo. Paused, and then whispered in his ear.

“I finally found you, Kyunggie.

He smirked, then occupy the empty seats that had been reserved for him.

At the same time, Kyungsoo’s mind was being empty. He was chilling quickly. The memory of his past was spinning in his mind.

Bang Yongguk.

***

 

 

 

Well, a short update, nevermind with that okay? I will post the next chapter tomorrow. Fyi, for the name of "Bang Yongguk" itself was not my choice at first. Because I didn't know who would be the best character to be Kyungsoo's past, then I finally made the choice and choose Bang Yongguk. You guys know him right? Bang Yongguk from B.A.P and I think from his appereance he's very manly. :D

You guys interested at the next chapter? Please wait for it okay?

Oh right, I have something to tell you guys. Thanks for you who pray for my test. I finally got my first place once again. Thankyou! :') But I still count the day to my final test around two weeks ahead. Keep supporting me and pray for me. :')

Yehet~ See you at the next chapter. Thanks for reading, subscribing, giving your comments and upvotes~

FIGHTING!