Twenty Fifth

A Mission To Protect You

Since Kai and his friends went on a mission to take back Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Minseok, Chanyeol just sat quietly in the monitoring room with Baekhyun who had been busy with a large screen in front of him.

The giant was incessant cursing himself, blaming him for causing the arrest Luhan, Minseok, as well as the departure of Kyungsoo. Many times he said that he was a loser who can not keep his promises even as a fellow man what he did when he was a child.

Baekhyun was trying to not disturb by the sound of the giant’s curse, but it failed and finally began to open up the sound and said to the giant, exasperated.

“Stop condemning yourself, stupid giant!”

Chanyeol turned to the dwarf in front of him are now being looked at him in disgust. He stared at Baekhyun with weak, did not want to say anything against it.

With the weak gaze, Baekhyun feel pity and not the heart. After he said that in the rough like that to Chanyeol, the giant was getting bowed sluggish. Baekhyun then rose from his chair, took a seat next to Chanyeol are still bowed sluggish.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked carefully, trying not to make the situation worse.

Chanyeol shook his head slowly, “how can I fine while my three bestfriends are kidnapped by the bad guys?”

“I understand your feelings.”

“I am a weak man. I can not even keep my promises on Kyungsoo’s grandpa to be a strong man who can protect my three brothers.”

“It’s not your fault. Stop blaming yourself.”

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun with glazed eyes. He wanted to cry, but given that he is a man, he did not want to cry to look very weak.

“If I was more careful and more powerful, there would be no adverse events such as this. I hate myself, Baek.”

SLAP!

Sounds very hard slap on the right cheek from Baekhyun make the giant silent instantly. His eyes were also enlarged staring at Baekhyun while Baekhyun stared at him.

“You’re a man, right?! Stop being weak and stop to continue to blame yourself! Lift your head and stand up straight! You’re not a loser who can only keep crying!” Baekhyun said aloud.

Chanyeol was still silent staring at him while holding his right cheek that feels pain from the hard slap of Baekhyun.

Seeing Chanyeol which seemed in shock after being slapped hard by Baekhyun make the dwarf felt sorry. He took a deep breath, then said softly. “I’m sorry to be rude to you, Chanyeol.”

Without answering, Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly. Laid his chin on the dwarf’s shoulder, trying to vent all sad feelings.

“W-what are you–”

“Just for a moment, let me let go of everything.”

Baekhyun face flushed, but he tried to cover it up. “O-okay.”

“You’re right. I must not be weak. I’m not a loser.” Chanyeol whispered softly but can still be heard by Baekhyun whom he was embraced.

“Yes, . You’re not a loser.” Baekhyun smiled in relief.

***

Kai, Kris, Lay, Tao, Sehun, and Chen ran quickly down the whole town to get to the enemy base at the edge of town, exactly behind the forest. The mission this time can be regarded as a special mission to S class mission. Moreover, the degree of difficulty of this mission led by Kris who usually only moves behind the scenes.

“How long do we need to get there, hyung?” Asked Tao who seems to be bored because they ran too far. You could say that the Tao is pretty lazy agent, not much different from Sehun.

But this time is different for Sehun. Just like Chen and Kai, the third man was’d been silent and kept running. The eyes view of the three of them are very sharp. Currently they are very focused on the mission and save the people who matter to them.

Kyungsoo for Kai.

Minseok for Chen.

Luhan for Sehun.

Kris who ran in front of them to lead the way, while continuing to run tells Tao to answer the question. “Keep running, Tao. Because according to the report from Baekhyun, the location of the enemy about 20 miles ahead of us at this time.”

“Can we stop for a while, hyung? I’m tired.” Tao was still being spoiled.

“Be serious for this time, Tao!” Kai finally spoke, his voice rising, he snapped.

“Ugh, well, all right.” Tao pouted. “Why did you guys looked very serious this time, anyway?”

Lay laughed small, “perhaps because the mission this time looks very important, I guess.”

Tao could only nod in agreement while continuing to advance his lips, pouted.

All of them who were running again busy with their own thoughts, until the alarm goes off communication tools of theirs simultaneously.

“Baekhyun here! Your distance is close, be careful, the enemy signals began to appear.”

“How much farther away, hyung?” Tao back fussy.

“About 5 miles again.”

“Send the location of the enemies!”

“Roger, Kris hyung!” Sounds Baekhyun was interrupted for a moment, then went back to talking. “In front of you, 12 o’clock, five people were moving towards your enemy. At 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock, respectively, there are 3 enemies. Total eleven plus two enemies who are snipers at 4 o’clock.”

“Well, thank you, Baekhyun.”

“Yes, be careful, hyung. I will continue to ensure the location of the enemy and report periodically on you.”

After deciding connections with Baekhyun, Kris immediately gave orders to his colleagues to move cleared the enemies before they arrived at the headquarters of the enemy is not so far away anymore.

Through its long-range communication links, he gestured to his colleagues.

“Kai clean up two snipers at 4 o’clock. Sehun clean up the enemy directed at 9. Tao clean up the enemy directed at 3. Chen and Lay follow me, clean up the enemy exactly at 12 of being directed toward us at this time.”

“Roger!” They replied simultaneously.

“Now, split up!”

Kai was first moving quickly toward 4 o’clock. Carefully he hid behind one of the trees that can easily lead to the enemy. The tanned-skinned man began preparing his gun, but when he was about to release the trigger, enemy fire led to him first. Quickly, Kai dodge the bullet simply sped up the right side of his right cheek.

Without a doubt, Kai releasing the trigger on the gun, fired a shot that leads right into the heart of the enemy. Kai can see the figure of the enemy lying after he releases his shot. But Kai can not be relieved. Not how many seconds after the shot, barrage coming from the gun shot sniper makes Kai was surviving hardship.

Kai was lucky because the tree where he was hiding a large and sturdy enough to be able to hide his body. After running out of bullets and sniper bullets need to fill out in advance, Kai moved quickly approaching enemy. The sniper’s eyes dilate when he found that Kai was standing in front of him with a smirk. Before he could release his shot on Kai, the tanned-skinned man’s first act by throwing a dagger to the heart that leads up to the sniper and the sniper was lying dead with blood oozing out right after Kai draw the dagger. Once the enemy is no longer able to move, Kai realized that the sniper who had just had his prick was a woman. He grinned.

“That’s why I don’t like women.” He smirked and turned away to leave two lifeless bodies were.

In contrast to Sehun, this time the blonde boy is in a high level of emotion. Since he knows that caught Luhan, escalating emotions. Uncontrollable temper. Thanks to the Sehun emotion because the emotions that he can easily eliminate the enemy without a chance to hit a shot.

When emotions peaked, that’s when a man no longer has a sense of compassion. Likewise Sehun. After shooting the enemy and make three lifeless bodies, he still did not stop shooting until the bodies expend a lot of blood from the body torn by a bullet.

“Sehun, you’re redundant.” Kai hissed softly, shaking his head. Facepalm.

“They kidnapped Luhan hyung and I will never forgive them!” Retorted Sehun sharply.

“You fall in love with the redhead?”

Sehun did not answer. He then immediately went to the place where Kris, Chen, and Lay away. Leaving Kai who could only shake his head at his junior’s unusual behavior. Shortly thereafter, he followed Sehun go.

On the other hand, Tao even tried clearing the enemy lazily. He was unwilling to do anything like this at all when being tired because he was too long to run. Moreover, he is not a long-range fighter who used to use a pistol or rifle. He is a melee fighter. Including the best fighters at close range in the headquarters. His martial-arts can even be recognized by Kris.

“I’m bored, so please make me happy again, okay?” Tao whispered in his enemy’s ear one successful he approached properly.

After a low whisper like that, Tao managed to rip the enemy’s neck and makes blood oozing out profusely. Tao then move back quickly before he got hit by a shot from another enemy.

“Wow, be careful, man! You almost made ​​my beautiful skin is broken!” Tao became upset.

Inevitably, he then pulled his gun and because he was upset, he immediately let go of his shot at one enemy in front of him did not move again until the fall. The remaining enemies tried shooting at Tao with a barrage of bullets, but successfully avoided by panda-eyed man with cunning.

When the enemy had run out of bullets, Tao approached the enemy was behind him and whispered in a low tone. “You’re quite entertaining.”

And with one shot, the head of the enemy that has a bleed hole is much the same with his body fell.

After clearing his duty, he immediately followed Sehun and Kai who was running towards the place where Kris, Chen, and Lay are completing their enemies.

In stark contrast to their third brother, Chen and Lay can settle on opposing with a good combination of attack. Since the beginning of the second man was an excellent working partner. Kris without the need to intervene, they were both quite capable of clearing the net.

“Leave the man alone and do not kill him!” Command Kris on both his brothers.

“Of course, hyung. We know.” Said Chen, who immediately bind the enemy in the tree with the help of Lay.

“Hyung!” Kai’s voice is calling Kris made ​​the three man who was busy tying the enemy’s turn.

Kris just looked for a moment, then said to the enemy that he deliberately leaving one to asked about the ins and outs of enemy bases and where they’re keeping Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Minseok.

“Well, whatever your name is, I’m here just want to ask a quick question to you a little bit.” Kris said, his tone was very wise. “Tell me where you’re keeping the three peoples you catch?”

But the enemy was seen did not want to say anything, he instead looked away, trying to shut his mouth tightly as possible.

Within seconds, Sehun immediately to the attack by firing a bullet right in his ear next to it. “Tell us or you will die!”

“Sehun, calm down!” Kris looked at Sehun with a little sharp, trying to calm his little brother who is in emotional peak. Kris knows very well what if Sehun being angry. He will be more horrible than anything. Just like a small child who will never be silent after he got what he wanted.

Kris spoke again, trying to sound more thoughtful and quiet. “So, I guess you’d better tell where you are holding them.”

After the shot is launched by Sehun that almost tore his ears, the enemy finally gave up to cover his mouth. With stammer, he replied. “Ba-basement. In the dungeon, there the two men that we have heard it locked up.”

“You mean Luhan and Minseok? Then how about Kyungsoo? Your target?”

“I-I do not know. Only the leader Suho and Yongguk who know where he is being held.”

“Do not lie!” Kai started to fall for his emotions when considering that the beloved man is in danger.

“Kai!” Kris looked at him sharply.

“I-I’m serious! R-really I do not know anything!”

“Well, all right then. Thank you for your information. And sleep well, baby.” Along with Kris’s soft whisper, that’s when the bullet came from Kai’s gun and perforate slid the man’s head.

“Baekhyun, you hear me?” Kris tried to contact Baekhyun, asked him to track down even further into the headquarters.

“Yes, hyung. What is it?”

“Please you track it with good base and find the point where Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Minseok. Please send us the data. We will begin to burst into.”

“Roger, Kris hyung!”

It did not take long for Baekhyun to be able to track the entire enemy bases remotely like it. After getting the information from Baekhyun, Kris was back saying to restart their attack.

“Kai, Sehun, Tao, Lay, and Chen, here we go!”

“Roger!”

***

 

 

 

 

Hello readers~!

What do you think about this chapter? I was a little hesitant with my writing skills. Hopefully Kai and all of them can be rescued Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Minseok. 
Curious about what will happen when they get to the enemy base? Keep wait and see ya at the next chapter. :)

Once again, thanks for reading, subscribing, and giving upvotes and your comments. Keep reading~! :D