Fifth

A Mission To Protect You

Kai walked into the corridor headquarters. As usual, the headquarters always looks deserted. When he reached the room, he was entering his password and mentioned his code name. The large door was open, Baekhyun was sitting in his chair, staring at him with a smirk. Beside him, Sehun and Tao looked at him with a cheerful looks.

“You're back, Kai!” Sehun, the youngest among all agents at headquarters, ran toward Kai, hugged him tightly.

Kai who was childhood friends with Sehun, never getting angry if Sehun was being hugged him and spoiled him. “Yeah. Did you miss me?”

Sehun nodded and smiled brightly.

Tao walked towards him, as usual, ruffled Kai’s hair. “Finally you're back, Kai.”

“How many times should I say don’t ruin my hair, Tao!” Kai, again being cold, he stared sharply at Tao while trying to stop Tao’s hand that made ​​his hair a mess.

“Come on, Tao. Leave him alone.” Baekhyun mediate. “I thought you were not coming back, Kai.”

“ You miss me the most, don’t you, hyung?” Kai smirked, making Baekhyun chuckled. “Oh yes, where are Lay hyung and Chen hyung? I don’t see them.”

“Being on a mission. Maybe soon return.” Baekhyun replied.

Then the big door opened, came in the two young men whose age look older than Kai. Which one has a smile with dimples, flat-faced and innocent, with brown hair disheveled, his body looked good with the muscles in his arms. Lay, the man's name. Next to them, Chen, with a face that looks similar to a camel, has a troll face, and always laughing. They both smiled when he saw Kai who was also looking at them.

“Oh, hi, Kai! You're back apparently.” Chen said.

“Hey, hyung! Completing the mission?”

Lay nodded, smiled and replied, “yes. Fortunately, this time it’s not too difficult. Baekhyun’s observation is the best.” He pointed out, while pointed his thumb on Baekhyun.

“Thank you, Lay hyung. You are the most kind-hearted.” Baekhyun replied and smiled to Lay.

“Oh right, where’s Kris hyung?” Asked Kai who then stared at Baekhyun. He was missed because did not see the most people he respected for a few days on his mission.

When Baekhyun about to answer, Kris’ voice cut off.  “Miss me already, Kai?”

Kai smiled at Kris who walked into the room. “A little, I guess.” He laughed. “Oh yeah, hyung, straight to the point. I can’t leave that people too long because the enemies were approaching. Can directly say what you want to talk to me?”

“Why so fast, Kai? Don’t tell me you fell in love with the target, right?” Tao back, then he laughed, replied with a sharp gaze of Kai.

“Stop it, Tao. Don’t . And Kai, don’t too often being cold at your brother.” Kris mediated them before the fierce battle that destroyed the room. Your anticipation was excellent, Kris.

Kris then glanced at Baekhyun, “tell him, Baek.”

“Sure.” Baekhyun then fiddling with his computer, opened the important files from his observations. “You see this plan, Kai?”

Kai nodded, “yes. Plan of the school, isn’t it?”

“Yes. Based on the results of my observations, the enemy is already located in the area around the school. But there's nothing that made ​​it openly. It's just–”

“It's just what?” Kai asked curiously.

Kris glanced at Baekhyun again, such as asking for consideration. Kris looked at him and he just nodded. Then Baekhyun explained again. “Although it was just a small signal, but I guess there is one enemy that has infiltrated there like you.”

“I've killed all enemies that get in there overnight.”

“Not them, Kai. He might just be really close to you.”

Kris eventually opened his mouth and talked, “for this one maybe you should be careful.”

Kai looked at Kris with a puzzled look. During his mission, only this time Kris said that his enemy is special. “Who is he?”

“He's a great person. One of the people with high abilities in the our enemy’s organization.” Said Kris then asked to issue Baekhyun’s data about that person.

When the data and the photograph of the enemy appeared on the screen, Kai silent and a little shocked.

The man ... Who has a strange smell and aura. Kai whispered to himself.

“His code name is Suho. He is a great person. His abilities are covertly infiltrate and ranged combat.” Said Baekhyun.

“I know this guy. As with your gut, he was being close to the target.” Kai’s sentences made all that are in the room was silent and almost no sound.  “How did you know if he's a great guy, hyung?” Ask Kai again on Kris .

Kris was silent for a moment, finally opened and re-talk. “He was , I knew him since childhood. My friends, who are very precious to me.”

Everything in the room was silent and stared back with puzzled at Kris.

“Really , hyung? How can it be?” Sehun asked with a look of disbelief.

“The story is very long. At least, I know that he is a great guy. Seems like the organization didn’t play in their mission to get the target.”

“But , that person is a close friend of Kyungsoo.”

This time, all eyes stared at Kai . Tao was very confused then asking, “Kyungsoo? Who is he?”

“Our target, Tao.” Said Baekhyun, which then made the Tao can only said 'oh' well.

“Act like you do not know anything and do not let him know that you are an agent of our organization. Be as natural as possible as if nothing happen. If the situation is serious, do something to protect the target and back to headquarters as soon as possible.” Said Kris firmly on Kai.

Kai nodded confidently, “roger! May I ask one thing hyung?”

Kris then turned around, walked to the door to get out of that room. But Kai’s question made it stop. “Of course.”

“Why does Kyungsoo became the target of the organization?”

“He is a very important person.”

“What did you mean?”

“The secret weapon that could destroy the country. He is the key of the weapon. Only he knows where the weapons are stored and how to activate it.”

Kai silent in disbelief at what was Kris’s word are. How can people like Kyungsoo become a key weapon so powerful it? Kai intent is, Kyungsoo looks like a normal student who does not know anything.

Until Kris out of the room, Kai still silent.

Do you really like it, Kyungsoo?

***

Kyungsoo woke to the sound of the alarm at the table right next to it. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. When he saw Jongin’s bed was empty, he felt a little worried.

He did not return.

Some reason he felt there was a part of his heart that was disappointed and sad to see Jongin’s bed was empty. Didn’t know where the man was. Kyungsoo felt very worried. So, why he was worried about him? Do Kyungsoo fell in love with him? He doesn’t know, Kyungsoo did not know what the feeling was filled at him.

When he was busy thinking about Jongin, the bathroom door opened. A man whose half- and wearing only trousers school uniform, came out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel.

Jongin is back.

Kyungsoo noiseless silent and just stared at Jongin relieved. Reflexes, Kyungsoo ran and hugged him tightly, making their bodies fell to the floor.

“W-what are you–”

“Thank God, you're okay.” Kyunsoo reflex cried on Jongin’s chest.

“Are you crying?”

Kyungsoo woke up, then immediately release his arms. “S-sorry. I–”

“I'm home, Kyungsoo. Sorry to making you worried.”

Jongin’s hand gently his head that made ​​him felt warm. Jongin’s face was approaching him, even making him uncomfortable.

***

Kai did not know what was in his mind when suddenly Kyungsoo ran and hugged him tightly until they both fell to the floor. When he saw Kyungsoo tearfully hugged him, he felt something wrap his feelings.

“I'm home, Kyungsoo. Sorry to making you worried.” Kai rubbed Kyungsoo’s head gently. How it was powerful enough to ease his tears.

Kyungsoo who looked at Kai, increasingly making sense of chaos. Kyungsoo’s sweet face, making Kai resistant to kiss the heart-shaped red lips. He wondered what the devil possessed him to do, Kai brought his face to face Kyungsoo. A few inches longer until their lips met each other, but they messed up something.

“Kyungsoo, are you awake? Will you go with me to–”

! Kai cursed in his heart.

Luhan who came to the door and looked at Kai and Kyungsoo who almost kissing. Kyungsoo hastily distanced his face flushed with embarrassment.

“W-what? Am I interrupting?” Luhan felt a little guilty.

“N-no, hyung. What is it?” Kyungsoo hurriedly got up and walked towards Luhan.

“Not so. Maybe next time. See you in class. Sorry to interrupt your morning pleasure.” Luhan winked, then walked out of the room.

Kai was stood up and put on his uniform, trying to release the awkward after almost kissing Kyungsoo.

“I-I shower first.” Said Kyungsoo with an awkward tone, then immediately went into the bathroom.

Kai could only looked at him, then whispered to himself.

What did you do? You're so ing crazy, Kai!

***

 

 

Enjoy the fifth chapter please! I will post the sixth chapter tomorrow, if I have a free time. See you and please upvote, subcribe, and give your comments ><