Twenty Fourth

A Mission To Protect You

“Hhh… Hhh…”

Kyungsoo’s breath was panting. Since at 2 am he walked to the end of the forest behind the town to go to the enemy base. He has no choice. The only way he could think of to save both his hyung.

Not because Kyungsoo disbelief on Kai and his friends, but Kyungsoo just could not wait any longer. He was afraid something bad things happen to both his hyung. Indeed, despite being up at the base later, Kyungsoo did not know what he should do. Still, the pace can not be stopped. He kept walking.

It took about 5 hours to get to the end of the city just by walking. Moreover Kyungsoo is not someone with a strong physical enough to run fast like the most. If only Kyungsoo a great agent like his lover, Kai, who can move quickly, perhaps he had reached the enemy base in just one to two hours.

After long enough and far enough step, Kyungsoo finally made ​​it to the gate and stood in the huge headquarters. Headquarters was very large, not much different from the place where the headquarters of Kai are.

Kai…

His heart felt a little lonely when considering the name of the tanned-skinned man. Kyungsoo can guess what will Kai do after knowing that he was not located next door when Kai woke up. In a short time Kai will come to him rescue. Although Kyungsoo know it, but he still did not give up.

Honestly Kyungsoo felt very sad. He did not want to make Kai worried about him. He did not want to see Kai endanger himself for Kyungsoo. Kai is a powerful agent, but not quite able to make Kyungsoo to not stop worrying. Kyungsoo know, at this time Kai must have been very worried.

I’m sorry, Kai. He hissed, he felt very sorry.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly, trying to make his thoughts and feelings become calm.

Calm down, Kyungsoo. Dare yourself. You’ll be fine.

With a loud voice, Kyungsoo was shouting in front of the headquarters.

“FOR ANYONE IN THERE, PLEASE GIVE ME BACK LUHAN HYUNG AND MINSEOK HYUNG! IF YOU WANT, I AM, DO KYUNGSOO WILL REPLACE THEM!”

***

On the other hand, in the headquarters, the enemy had gathered in front of their monitoring space, noisier when knowing that there is a man who stood in front of the petite their headquarters and shouted aloud.

“FOR ANYONE IN THERE, PLEASE GIVE ME BACK LUHAN HYUNG AND MINSEOK HYUNG! IF YOU WANT, I AM, DO KYUNGSOO WILL REPLACE THEM!”

As supreme leader for the mission this time, Suho can only see the silent figure shouted in front of their headquarters. Yongguk saw that smirk as he continued staring at the big screen.

Kyungsoo? Why is he here? You fool!

Suho said in his heart and kept cursing in the heart of the ignorance that is done Kyungsoo.

“As I thought, Kyunggie will come. He's so sweet, isn’t him?” Yongguk smirk.

Suho was silent as he continued to stare at the figure of Kyungsoo from behind the monitor.

“Leader, what should we do?" An agent said to Suho.

“Bring him inside!”

“Let me greet him, hyung.” Yongguk raise his hand, offered to pick his favorite sweet man.

“Do what you like. And remember, take him!”

“All right.”

***

In a prison inside the enemy base, Luhan and Minseok confined therein. They can not do anything. Their hands cuffed. They can not go anywhere and there is no gap to escape.

Luhan was knocked unconscious after being shocked with a stun gun use because he had rebelled and tried to run away. Minseok just be sitting in the jail, staring at his brother and was with bleary eyes. He can’t do anything.

Until he heard a conversation between two guards prison where he was detained, his eyes dilated.

“You've been with the news? Now the targets we've been in front of the headquarters. He shouted aloud and offer themselves to two people we captured before being replaced by him alone. It was brave of him.”

“Really? He's funny.”

“Yes! I think the leader Suho been ordered to arrest him. Target came alone without having to hard to be caught! Hahaha!”

The guards were laughing loudly.

Minseok eyes widened hear the conversation. He knew exactly who they were talking about targets. Certainly that is Kyungsoo, their little brother. Carefully, Minseok was trying to wake Luhan who was still unconscious.

“Lu? Lulu, wake up, please.”

Having shaken-body, Luhan, finally the red-haired man got up. Minseok helped him to sit.

“In-where we are, Minnie?”

“In the enemy’s prison.”

“Oh, then, what is happening?”

“Kyungsoo came, he was in front of the headquarters. He offered himself to be able to replace us so that we can be free.”

“W-WHAT?! WHY?!”

“Hush! Do not yell, Lu.” Minseok rush Luhan’s mouth shut and smiled at the two guards were watching them after hearing Luhan’s screams.

Then he spoke again after making sure that the two guards were no longer notice them.

“I did not know he was in such desperate.”

“Tch, that moron. I hope Jongin and his friends would not let Kyungsoo alone.”

“Yes, I hope so.”

***

Clap clap clap…

Sounds as if mocking applause sounded very loud for this time. A man with blond hair, handsome, and y body emerged from a large gate that opens the headquarters. He grinned when staring at Kyungsoo tiny figure in front of him. Behind him, stood two subordinates.

Kyungsoo slowly stepped backwards. Feeling brave originally made ​​bold to shout, slowly disappear instantly when he saw a male figure awful blond in front of him at this time. His whole body shuddered, feeling of fear began to cover him.

However Kyungsoo can not retreat. He was determined to save both his hyung today. Running now was useless because he knew he would eventually get caught.

“Return them, Yongguk!” Sounds Kyungsoo rising, his fear made ​​him stutter.

Yongguk smirked and slowly walked over Kyungsoo are trying not to step back. Then he whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear, making the tiny man creeps great.

“You have nerve to come here alone, Kyunggie.”

“Restore Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung, please. They have nothing to do with any of this.”

“What will you give me if I bring them back, baby?”

“I’m going to replace them!”

Yongguk smirk widened. Then he raised his right hand, give the code to the two men behind him who then immediately hold both Kyungsoo’s hands tightly.

“W-what the hell is this?”

“I’ll bring you to meet them, baby.”

With a tightly held by two subordinate of Yongguk earlier, Kyungsoo brought into the headquarters. Yongguk lead the way to a prison where Luhan and Minseok held.

Did not take long to get through the long corridor to get to the headquarters where Luhan and Minseok held. After arriving in front of the prison, the two subordinate release Kyungsoo’s arms as Yongguk’s command.

“Luhan hyung, Minseok hyung!” Kyungsoo immediately ran up to the prison, tried to approach both his hyung who was handcuffed unable to move.

“Kyunggie?”

“Kyungsoo?”

“Hyung, I'm coming to save you!” Kyungsoo tears flow out. He was crying, sad to see both his hyung chained and being in prison like this.

“You're stupid, Soo! Why did you come here alone?” Luhan said in a tone of anger and upset.

“Lu, do not talk like that.” Minseok was trying to calm.

“I'm sorry, hyung. I just do not want you to be in a place like this much longer.” He said as he continued to cry. Then he turned back, staring at Yongguk who was standing and looking at him with a grin. “Now let them go, Yongguk!”

Yongguk did not answer, he just walked over Kyungsoo, and with very fast movements, abdominal Kyungsoo struck up the tiny man fainted.

“I’m sorry, dear Kyunggie. And sleep well, baby.”

Yongguk provide code in both his subordinates had to bring Kyungsoo being elsewhere.

Luhan and Minseok shocked. Their eyes widened see their little brother was taken away by two men Yongguk subordinates.

“What are you doing to him?” Luhan shouted annoyed.

“Oh, sorry, Luhannie. I just did the leader’s command to catch him.” Yongguk smirk.

“ you!” Luhan was cursing upset.

Yongguk laughed loudly, then turned and waved his hand. “Bye, Luhannie, Minnie.”

The blonde figure was gone, leaving the two men who looked at him with anger that clump together.

***

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE HERE~

Thanks thanks thanks and thanks again for reading and subscribing also to giving me your comments :)

Please keep reading and give this fanfic a lot of loves <3 I Love you guys~

See you on the next chapter~