Store Miracle

Fated To Love

"Here it is."

Min Ho looked over the window, at one of the most famous clothing store in Korea. 

"Kaja."

He walked out of the car carefully, following his manager and stylist.

Tonight was going to be a busy night. They were going to buy many of Kim Tan's outfits tonight. Though he didn't mind spending his own money on them, it frustrated him when he thought about how much precious time will be wasted while he's in the store, literally with no opinion involved in the shopping whatsoever.

He sighed as they walked through the aisles. 

"We need some coats." He heard his stylist say.

"Ya! How about this one?" His manager pointed a blue coat out.

"Ya! Isn't that too blue? Plus Kim Woo Bin has had a CF with this coat before!"

"Just because he has had a CF with it doesn't mean that Min Ho ah can't wear it! If anything, they'll be competing!"

Min Ho was screaming inside. What have I done to go through this? They are always like that. Whenever they're shopping, Min Ho never has any opinions listed. If anything, he has to help THEM out to compromise on a cloth. He didn't have time for this tonight. 

"We can't have them compete!"

"Aish! You never.. Min Ho ah?"

Min Ho turned back at looked at them.

"Where are you going?" His manager asked.

"Just call me when you guys found the 'right coat'." He said, almost mocking them.

"Ya brat! How dare you mocki.. Ya! I said the blue one!" He turned at his stylist in the midst of his complain who was picking a yellow one instead, grinning largely.

Yep. They'll be busy for awhile.

He has always thought why they don't start dating since they like each other so much. He laughed out loud at the thought, resulting in a costumer looking at him like he has lost his mind.

Not really having a goal, he just went through aisle after aisle, wherever his two feets took him. Suddenly, he found himself in the women's section.

Walking around, he though to himself. Maybe I can find a good gift or two for my mom and sister. His sister was a fan of simple yet chick and elagent clothing. He thought that he can find some. 

When he had walked around for 30 Minutes without finding anything was when he actually realized that finding 'The One' in women's section is not as easy as it sounds. 

As he was in deep thoughts, staring at a black dress, he heard someone talking to him.

"Can I help you sir?"

He turned around in thought of help but was surprised to see the person.

Her eyes went wide as well, realizing that they had just met about 1 week ago near the restaurant.

"You.. Work here too?" Min Ho couldn't help but ask in surprise.

"Well.. Gotta make a living." She answered softly.

Min Ho stared at her, unsure of what to do next. There he was last week, wanting to see her again and now he didn't know what to do. At the thought of last week, his eyes immediately dropped on her hands.

"Are your wrists okay?" He asked worriedly.

Looking at her wrists, she sighed. Then looked up to answer but as if just realizing that something is really wrong, she swallowed her answer and went back all business like.

"Anyways, what can I help you with sir?" She asked formally.

Slightly disappointed, he started to speak.

"I want something simple, chick and elagent for my sister. She's around 29." He answered back formally as well though it bothered him for some reason. If she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't have to.

After that, she took him to a completely different section. That right there made him feel so dumb. I was walking around myself the whole time.

After checking out some dresses, he decided on a short black and white cocktail dress.

"Is that all?"

Min Ho looked at her. Though the whole time, she had been kind of ignoring his hints on trying to start a conversation, for some reason, he couldn't give up.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" He asked, biting his lower lip.

She looked at him questioningly.

"Can you wear this for me so I can make sure that it looks good on my sister? She is about your height."

She was still staring. "But I can't. My manager may catch me." She finally answered.

Feeling slightly relieved, he smiled. "I'll tell him that I asked you and apologize."

"But you already know.." She trailed off.

"We pretend that I didn't." He smiled wide.

She smiled at his response. This was the first time he had seen her smile, and it made his heart flatter for some reason.

He waited for her outside, and frankly, he was excited. Ya! Get yourself together! 

As he was scolding himself, he suddenly realized that she was standing right in front of him. And his mouth went dry.

She looked gorgeous, wearing the dress. When she had been wearing her uniform, none of her curves were actually shown. Here, they looked perfect. Not only does she have a beautiful face, but she also has a gorgeous body. 

"How do I look?"

He was back to reality. He didn't know what to say. Heck, he felt so hot as the dirty thoughts he couldn't help were popping up in his mind.

"Amazing." He finally breathed.

As if trying to hide her own flushed face, she dropped her eyes and looked away.

Thoughts went thought Min Ho's head as he tried to control his desires. Pull it together you dumbo!

He got up and walked towards her as his desires began to shut down his brain. She looked at him, her eyes confused yet shining as if she had the same desire as he did. As he was about to touch her cheeks, his phone rang.

Ding Dong Di Ding Dong..

Sighing loudly, he closed his eyes and turned around. He reluctantly answered his phone.

"Ya brat! Come on! The BLUE coat is ready for you!" His manager said, emphasizing the word blue as he heard his stylist hiss in the background.

In other situations, this would have sounded funny and quite amusing to him, however, this time it didn't.

"Yeah, sure." He said annoyed, hanging up.

He stood there for a minute, trying to come up with a way to deal with the sure awkwardness and the explaination that will come up with it, however, when he turned around, she was gone.

He looked around in panic,trying to find her, but there was no avail.

He picked up the dress in frustration and disappointment and stared to walk towards the coat section.

As much as he wanted to deny it, deep down inside, he was scared that he will never see her again.