Past #3

Fated To Love

"What are you doing here..?" He asked, barely above a whisper.

Still looking at him wide eyed, she sighed.

"What do you think? I'm working." She shook her head, disappointed.

"Wait! You two know each other?!?" 

Both of them who had forgatten that Woo Bin was even there, turned in surprise.

"It's.." They both started.

Looking at each other again, Min Jee sighed, burying her face into her hands.

"Min Jee-ssi.." Min Ho whisperd.

"I don't have much time..." She said, her voice muffled.

"Why? Nobody here except Woo Bin know.." 

"Min Ho ah!" 

Startled by his manager, he quickly turned around. 

"Hyung.."

"I'm glad that you two are back. Now, let's go back to.." He suddenly stopped when he realized Min Jee standing next to him who to his surprise was trying so hard not to make an appearance. What is she afraid of??

"M..Min Jee??" His manager stammered.

Not turning back, she spoke in a low tone.

"There is still some food available." With that, she walked away.

Looking at her sudden disappearance, he looked at his manager's dumbstruck face.

"Hyung.. What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

Ignoring him, he walked to the cafeteria.

Min Ho didn't know why.. But he had a feeling that this wasn't the last time he'll be seeing that dumbstruck face.

 

 

 

**************************************

First of all, I just want to thank all of you great supporters. Frankly, I'm not really confident in this story so your support really gives me some motivation to go on. I'm sorry that the chapters have been boring recently. I'm stuck in this hole and these chapters are helping me to get out. Once I get out, then the exciting parts will come which means more focus on the romance between the two. Until then, please hold on. Again, thanks for your support. :)