Help

Fated To Love

"Jabal!" 

Looking at Min Ho's mom in worry, he sighed.

"What can I do? That brat will get more hurt if he finds her!" He complained.

"He doesn't even talk. He doesn't bother to wipe the tears! Tears! My son never cried. I beg you. If you know where this girl is, please tell him or he might as well go mad." She pleaded him again.

Sighing in defeat, he nodded his head. "Alright. Let's go to him." 

Laying on the couch as he gripped harder on the wicked note, he didn't bother to wipe the tears. As soon as he had came, he had come face to face with a note that drove him crazy.

I'm sorry but I have to go. Thank you for helping me and Min Hee out. You may have not realized but you meant so much to us. I don't know whether it was because of your help or kind heart but I feel secure whenever I'm with you. However, I know I can't do this. And I know that I may hurt you even worst if I stay with these dangerous thoughts crossing my mind. Please don't try to find me. Chances are.. It won't make a difference because you'll probably be too late. Thank you.

- Min Jee 

Even though he had felt his heart stop, he had not given up. It was 1:30 in the morning but that didn't stop him from searching all over the city even though his manager strongly disagreed. He even went to her house only to find it taken because of unpaid taxes. He had almost fought with the cops to go in there but there was nothing. Feeling all the energy drained out of him, he had just layed on the couch holding the note as he silently cried. Worried out of his mind, his manager had called his mom thinking that she could help but it made no difference. 

And now here he was, still crying. His chest felt even heavier when he remembered the last line, "Chances are... It won't make a difference because you'll probably be too late."  What was that supposed to mean? She.. She couldn't just kill herself like that now, can she??

Thinking of that thought, he covered his mouth to control himself. Still eyes closed, he picked up a cushion and buried his face into it. 

"Min Ho ah.." He heard his mom's soft voice as she his cold and trembling hand. 

"Min Ho ah.. Brat. Pull yourself together..." His manager said softly as well.

How can I? Min Hee died, the love of my life is probably dead by now.. What is there to live for?

It seem like all the tears he had kept to himself were finally coming out.

"I think I know where she might be." 

Suddenly getting up, he almost threw the cushion at his manager's face.

"Are you for real hyung??" He asked in utter excitement. 

Surprised by his red and puffy eyes, he blinked.

"Why yes. I've decided to help you out." 

Getting up in the speed of light, he hugged his manager tight.

"Ya! Let me breath, will you??" He chuckled. "Thank your mom. She made me change my mind." He said, thankful that he and his star could finally talk and be like normal.

Pulling away, he ran to his mom and hugged her tight. Worried of his sudden change of behavior, she slowly hugged him back. He was cold, pale, he had gotten so skinny that his mother could feel some of his bones. "Oh honey, what has happened to you..?" His mother asked.

"I've fallen in love." He answered back, hugging her tighter. 

When his mother didn't reply, he pulled away. 

"Well? Aren't we going?" He said, turning to his manager. Breathing in deeply, his manager nodded. 

"Let's go."

 

 

 

****************

Sorry for the long wait. The exciting or at least important parts of the story are coming up. Thank you for your support. :)