New Rules

Fated To Love

Guys, this chapter is really boring. It's more like a filler that I need to lead us to the next events. Sorry for this after such late update. :)

                    ********************

Looking at him apologically, she looked down. "I'm sorry.."

Sighing, he looked to his right. " And let me guess, my manager knew it too?"

Biting her lower lip, she nodded. 

He felt himself sink. "Is it that bad that I shouldn't know? Don't you trust me?" He finally asked. 

"I do. I really do. Please. Can we talk about this later? I don't want to ruin tonight. It'll be a while until we can hang out again since I'll be busy soon.." She said the last part softly, almost hoping that he wouldn't hear it. 

"Oh of course. You're moving away." He said sarcastically. "And of course as your boyfriend, I don't have the right to know that you're moving away in less than 1 day."

Her eyes wide, she looked up. "Oppa.. How did you know?"

How did he know? He had to stop himself from answering that part. This man.. Whoever he was, was playing with his mind. He would get text messages each time with a different phone number. At first, he thought it was all fake but wasn't he kind of right? She WAS moving tomorrow and apperantly, she was also hiding this 'big secret' from him too. What was next? 

"Where is hyung?" He asked, avoiding both her question and gaze.

"Ehh?" She replied, taken back.

"I said where is he? If he's not going to tell me about MY OWN GIRLFRIEND, then I'm going to take matters into my own hands." He said sternly. 

Walking past her, she grabbed his arm as she looked at him with pleading eyes. "Oppa.. Stay out of this.." She whispered.

Her voice was like a slap on his face as he stared at her, suddenly hurt. "Do you realize what you're saying?" He softly asked. 

Taken back by his sudden mood change, she only stared.

"Then.. They're two options. One, I'll stay by your side and we'll go through it together or.. You can rather choose number two, I can just go and stop pushing you to the edge because apperantly, that's what I'm doing to you right now; I'm nothing more than a distraction." He said, much painful to his own ears. 

Not believing that she was forced to choose, she felt her hands go weak. She didn't want him to leave or.. Stay. He had done enough for her already.

Her silence made him even worst knowing that he was actually being decided on.. He was actually hoping that she would choose him immediately cause that's what he would have done.. Apperantly though, she wasn't going to. Feeling sick, he weakly moved his arm in an attempt to scape her hands knowing that she'll not answer anytime soon. 

Pulling his arm back, she made him face her. "I don't want you hurt.. But I don't want you gone either. In fact, never oppa, never." She smiled.

Feeling relieved, he inched closer to her face. 

"Then you're listening to me from now on?" He asked gentally.

"I.. Yeah. Sure." She said, feeling hot from his face so close to hers.

"Alright then. Rule  #1, you're not moving." 

Surprised, she swallowed. "Ya! Oppa! You can't do that."

"Rule #2, you do not complain about everything I tell you." He smirked. 

Almost angry, she tilted her head. "And?"

"And.. You're with me whenever I go."

"Ya! Oppa!" She began to complain.

"Rule #2" he said, smirking again. "Kaja."