Just A Dream?

Fated To Love

Opening her eyes slowly, she felt the soft bedsheet under her as two strong hands were hugging her tightly. 

Looking up, she came into view with his handsome face, sleeping inecently like a little kid. Slowly touching his forehead, she was relieved that his temperature had dropped. Suddenly, he pulled her closer under the blanket. She was only inches away from his lips. This close distance, reminded her of last night..

 

"Can I kiss you?"

That was all he asked but it was enough to make her feel hot. When she didn't reply, he slowly dragged her closer by her small waist and set her on his lap. She didn't dare to look up; scared of loosing herself.

Putting his finger under her chin, he slowly made her face him. It wasn't long before she was lost in his eyes. She couldn't look away, yet she couldn't let herself stare for too long. 

Slowly inching himself closer to her, he pulled her even closer. His hot breath, hitting her lips were enough to drive her crazy. However, he didn't kiss her fully on the lips yet. Moving away from her lips, he left a trail of kisses on her cheeks, forehead, chin, neck.. It was driving her crazy. She was so close to just pulling him towards herself and go crazy on him. Feeling her frustration, he chuckled as he nibbled on her neck. Biting her lower lip to prevent herself from , she didn't dare to open her eyes. 

"Someone's being naughty.." He whispered with a husky voice.

As she was about to complain, he suddenly drove in, moving his mouth over hers. Pushing his way through , his tongue wrestled with hers as he took the breath out of her body. Just as she was about to kiss him back, he pulled away, grinning largely. 

"I don't think so."

Annoyed by his actions, she muttered under her breath. "Jerk."

Diving in again, he kissed her harshly as if he was trying to make a statement. His hands going from back of her neck to her back, he teasingly bit her lower lip. Pulling back, he growled.

"What did you call me??" 

Struggling to catch her breath, she replied. "A jerk." 

Kissing her roughly again, this time, he threw his weight on her as she was now laying down under him. His hands going under her shirt, he groaned. If he didn't stop now, there will be no stoping later.

Kissing her softly for one last time, he pulled away, eyes still closed which resulted in her, in disappointment much to her embaressment. Trying to catch her breath, she still caressed his hair as he moaned lightly. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered, realizing that he probably took things a little too far. 

Nodding, she brought him closer and hugged him tight. Hugging her back, he picked her up and placed her next to him on his bed.

"Oppa.."

Putting one finger on her lips, he whispered. "Good night."

 

 

"Hey! What are you staring at?" He said playfully as he chuckled.

Realizing that he is awake, she covered her face with the blanket in embarrassment. 

"Ya! Come here." He said, tickling her from under the blanket. 

Laughing, she muttered her apologies before she was on top of him. Giving her a peck on the lips, he smiled. "Good morning beautiful."

Blushing at his words, she looked away. Why did this seem all like a dream? The plain Kim Min Jee sleeping in the same bed with the Prince of Kdramas, Lee Min Ho.

At the remainder of her, sleeping in the same bed with him, she hurriedly got up.

"Ya! Where are you going?" He complained like a 10 years old.

"I'm going to make breakfast." She said shyly.

"Or," He hugged her from behind as she tensed up. "We can do it together."

"There is no need to." She hurriedly protested.

"Or.. We can do something else instead." He said, his voice even husky to his own ears.

Sheviering at his tone, she knew better to protest. 

Breakfast was fun. With him acting like a 10 years old, she seem to forgot all about her miseries. A kiss there, a kiss here. He would try to feed her like she was a kid. She had lost count of how many times she had laughed out loud. At the end, they were sitting in his garden, staring at the view.

"I'll go sooner. I already missed the shoot. Since thanks to you, I feel better, it's going to be great if I can go." He said while he was staring at her, lovingly. 

Trying to hide her disappointment, she smiled. "Alright."

"And I'm taking you with me." He kept on smiling.

The smile disappearing from her face, she tilted her head. "Why?"

"Please.. Can you please come? I can't stop worrying about you. Not that I'm saying you're a bother and all.. Just.. Please come?" He pleaded her.

Looking at his pleading face, she nodded much to her own disagreement.

Minutes later, they were in the car, going to the filming sight. Feeling her nervousness, he slowly approached her hand and held it tight. Squeezing his hand back, she closed her eyes.

"We're here."