The Dreaded Question

Fated To Love

Just wanted to say that this chapter MAY sound boring compare to the last one. It's just that I'm trying to think of what to do next. Feel free to tell me about your ideas if you have any. I'll deeply appreciate it. :)

***************************************

 

"Well?" His mom asked him again.

Looking at his mom, his hand went through his hair as he sighed. 

The truth was, he was confused, scared.. I mean, who decides to kill himself in a course of a minute?? He had thought to himself. Now that she was here next to him, resting on his bed, he was scared of the effects she had on him. Was it supposed to be this way? Was it not supposed to be this way?

"Aish. I don't know omma! It's confusing!" He complained.

Smiling, his mother shook her head. "So you don't know how you fell in love?" 

"No. How am I supposed to know?" He mumbled.

As his mother was about to reply, Min Jee moved her head.

"I think our princess is waking up."

Looking at Min Jee, he replied. "Princess?"

"That's what she seems to be to you, Prince Charming." His mother .

"Omma!" He said, slightly blushing.

Smiling, she shook her head. "I like where this is going. I'll be out. Call me if you need anything."

After she stepped out, he made sure that the door is locked. Walking back to his bed, he came face to face with an awoke Min Jee.

"Min Jee ssi." 

Turning her head, she sighed in releaf. 

"Thanks god."

Confused, he sat next to her.

"Wae?"

Looking at him, she replied. "I thought that you'll probably put me in a mental hospital."

Surprised, he shook his head. "Why would I do that???"

Biting her lower lip, she sighed. "Not everyone threaten to kill themselves and someone else by a knife.." She whispered.

He had to chuckle at that. "So.. Are you saying that I should go there too?"

At the mention of the events that transpired between them only a few hours ago, she slightly blushed as she looked away.

Also remembering himself, he looked away.

"I'm.." They both started at the same time.

"You go first." She said.

"Nope. Ladies first."

"Well.. Umm.. I'm sorry for last night. That.. Didn't meant to happen.."

Nodding, he also spoke. "It was me so I apologize. I took things.. too far.."

None of them looked up as the atmosphere got more and more awkward. Finally, to Min Ho's releaf, she broke the silence.

"Min Ho ssi?" She asked carefully.

"Hmm?"

"Did you.. Really meant what you said?" She asked.

Feeling his heartbeat increase, he looked away embaressed. As he was about to answer, he heard his manager's voice.

"Hey brat! Come open this door! You better eat. Filming starts 1 hour from now!" 

Sighing in frustration, he got up and opened the door.

Walking in, his manager brought in a big trey of food with his mom following. 

As soon as Min Jee came face to face with Min Ho's mom, she got up. 

"Oh dear. Sit down. I'm Min Ho's mom. And I take you to be Min Jee, right?"

Nodding shyly, she smiled.

"Feel free honey as if this is your own house." His mother smiled.

Walking slowly up to her, Min Ho helped her to the table and sat next to her. 

Though it was fun, Min Jee couldn't help but notice how Min Ho had been avoiding her. This was to her frustration.. Because she liked him.. And she knew that for a fact.