Ruined Life

Fated To Love

"Hyung, what's wrong?" 

He immediately turned his head around.

"Nothing." He answered hastily.

"No nothing. You've been looking around the whole time as if you are waiting for somebody. Is there anyone that we have to meet?" Jin Hyuk asked.

"No. Really hyung." He answered, looking down. He was blushing for some reason.

You stupid! Why did you bring them here? Was it his fault that he wanted to meet her again? He kept telling himself that he had to apologize for the last time at the store. Of course there is no other reason. Right? Right? So the stupid him had taken Woo Bin and Jin Hyuk to the restaurant that she works at in hopes to see her as soon as they had said that they want to eat lunch.

So far, he didn't have any luck. It seemed like fate was playing games with him.

"If you say so." Jin Hyuk answered somewhat taken back.

The atmosphere got more awkward by the second until thankfully, Woo Bin broke it.

"Ehem ehem, shall we order then?" He asked delightfully.

"Sure! My treat!" Min Ho said excitedly. Mental note: buy a gift for Woo Bin.

They both looked at him weirdly. "Sure.."

It seem like years until the food came, but when it did, it made his day.

She put the plates on the table. She at first didn't realize that he was there, but when she did, she stared back in surprise.

"Thank you." Woo Bin said, as if really saying you can go now.

She hastily broke the eye contact and walked away.

As for him, he gave Woo Bin a dirty glance.

"Wae? She was making me uncomfortable!" He defended himself.

"Whatever. Let's eat." Jin Hyuk said, digging in.

However, Min Ho couldn't swallow a bite. "There is something missing from my food. I have to talk to her." He said, getting up and walking away.

He found her standing near a table. "Can we talk?"

She looked at him startled. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a low voice.

"I won't take long. I promise." He pleaded.

When she didn't reply, he took her wrist softly and dragged her out of the restaurant.

"What is it sir?"

"Sir? Really?  Why did you leave at the store?" He asked, rather frustrated.

"Why should have I stayed? I would have been in a big trouble if somebody had found out." She hissed.

He looked down, guilty. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

She looked up. "It's ok." She finally whispered back.

He looked up and met her eyes. "No really. I won't bother you, I promise." He said more seriously.

She smiled. He smiled back, lost in her eyes. Suddenly all the thoughts came popping back in his mind. He felt hot as he suddenly was aware that he was holding her wrist. However, all that faded away when they heard her manager, calling her.

"Min Jee! What do you think you are doing?" He yelled.

"Sir.. It's.. Just.." She tried to answer, pale.

"Do I pay you to skip work and fool around?"

"Sir, it's my fault. I dragged her here." He interfered, his hear pounding.

"She still could have stopped you. I'm tired of you doing this. It's either your sick sister or court. I'm tired of it." 

"Sir, please.." She begged near tears.

"I'm sorry Min Jee. You're fired." He said, and then walked away.

Min Ho who was standing there the whole time, unable to move, finally looked at her. She didn't look back. She looked at the ground as she took off her apron.

"I'll talk to him. Don't give up!" 

She just ignored him and walked towards the restaurant.

"Min Jee!" He grabbed her hand, calling her name for the first time. "I'll get it back. I promise."

She looked at him with hatred in her eyes. His heart dropped at the sight of her beautiful eyes crying. What have I done?

"I don't know who you are and I don't care. Thank you for that night though getting hurt was better than loosing my job. You have made enough promises. Now please leave me alone." She hissed as she pulled her hand away.

All he could do was stare at her walking away again, this time certain that whatever it was, it was over.

I ruined her life.