Cursed Delivery

Fated To Love

"Min Jee ah!"

Smiling at her father, she hugged him.

"Appa! Long time no see."

"I'm sorry Min Jee ah. These business trips have me busy over here."

Nodding, she smiled. "Appa?"

"Yes honey?"

"Where is Hyung Su?" She asked.

"You miss him?" His father asked, smiling.

Blushing, she nodded again. 

"He's over there at the table." His father pointed.

Thanking him, she bowed and walked to his table.

"Min Jee ah!!" Seeing her pretty face, he hugged her tight.

"I missed you.." She softly replied.

"I missed you too.." He said. "Now, let's go. I have prepared a surprise for you."

Hand in hand, they slowly walked in the middle of the garden, filled with roses.

"What is this?" She asked, her heart touched.

Smiling, he stopped. Turning and looking at him in curiosity, she tilted her head.

Walking upto a bunch of red roses, he picked one up and gave it to her.

"Being chosen the CEO of your dad's company, I have a lot going on in my life. However, that doesn't stop me from thinking about you. I know that you're maybe too young to love, but I think.. I think that I love you... Min Jee ah, will you be my girlfriend?"

 

             ************************* 

 

"Min Jee ah? Babe! Wake up!"

Opening her eyes in terror, she breathed loudly.

"Are you alright baby?" Min Ho asked her worriedly. "It seems like you were having a nightmare again."

Looking at him in surprise, she muttered. "What are you doing here?"

Looking slightly disappointed, he replied. "Ehh.. I came to surprise you but you were on your bed, sleeping. I didn't wake you up cause you looked like an angel; so peaceful.. So beautiful..So, I decided to order some cake until you wake up but you were having a nightmare so I woke you up anyways.."

Unable to move, she just stared at him. 

"Umm.. This was definitely not the reaction I was hoping for.." He said awkwardly.

Suddenly, she grabbed his shirt and smashed her lips into his. Surprised by her change of behavior, he sat still.

She was worried, she was terrified. Maybe the jerk didn't kidnap her but there was no telling for her poor boyfriend.. Who had to suffer because of her. She was thankful that he was alright.

his lower lip, she kissed him one more time before letting go.

Eyes closed, he released his breath that he had been holding without realizing. Grinning largely, he opened his eyes.

"I didn't think of this either but I wouldn't mind if you do it more often." He said, looking at her worried face lovingly. 

Faking a smile, she hugged him tight. "I missed you."

Hugging her back tightly, he smirked. "Well obiviously.."

The sound of the coffee maker interrupted the mood. "I'll go and get that. You stay here. You're still shaking from that nightmare of yours." He smiled.

Nodding reluctantly, she sat down, trying to calm down her heart. 

Something told her that it was not right. She had to go down.

Walking downstairs, she walked to the kitchen. 

"Are you ok though?" She couldn't help but ask.

Turning back in surprise, he narrowed his eyes. "Sure."

"Are you totally sure that you're ok?" She asked again. Idiot! Way to be so obivious.

"Umm.. Yeah. I'm sure." He said awkwardly.

Not sure of how to proceed, she sighed. 

Ding ding!

Both looked at the door, wondering who it might be.

"Hmm. They already delivered the cake. I wonder who it might be." He said, coming out of the kitchen.

Her head filled with bad thoughts, she stopped him.

"It might be a fan. Let me open it. Please." She said, blocking his way.

Taken back by her weird behavior, he slowly nodded. 

Smiling, she walked to the door as she slowly opened it. Looking out, she was greeted with a sight of black roses and a gift. Her heart trembled with fear.

"Who is it?" Min Ho asked in a low voice. 

When she didn't reply, he went to the door curiously.

"What is this?" He said, bending down to get it. Both of them looked at the black roses confused. "Oh. Here is a card." Min Ho pointed out. Her heart beating out of her chest, she opened it. 

ENJOY!

"O...oppa, I don't think it is a good idea to open the gift. Let's just put it back down or throw it into a trash can." She said, her voice shaking.

"No." He thoughtfully replied. "Don't be scared. It's probably from an anti-fan." He said, not so sure himself. He had never gotten something like this before. It was beginning to scare him.

Slowly opening the gift, she felt Min Jee's hand, hugging his waist tight. Smiling a reassuring smile at her, he ripped the paper open...only to make Min Jee almost faint.

"Min Jee ah! Are you alright?" He said as he caught her, dropping the cursed photo.

Tears streaming down her face, she nodded as she looked at the photo. 

Looking back at the photo himself, he shuddered. There was a photo of him with letters written in what seem like blood.

DIE!!!

Why would somebody send him something like that??

"I'll go and see if the person who delivered this is still here or not." He said angrily.

"OPPA! NO!" She said, holding him back. 

"I'll be alright." He reassured.

"No, please." She pleaded.

Looking at her worriedly, he cupped her face as he wiped the tears. However, her attention was soon directed to somewhere else. Looking at the direction she was looking at, his eyes went wide. 

A man in black was sitting on a motorcycle, staring at them. "It must be him!" He exclaimed. Terrorized, she didn't reply as she held on tighter to him, hugging him really close.

"Min Jee ah! Let me go and get hi.." His sentence was left midair as he rode out of the road.

Looking back at Min Jee who was shaking in fear, he hugged her tighter, kissing her neck. 

She didn't move. She couldn't do anything but to think of what mess she has gotten him into.

He knows where to strike. We're dead.. And it's all my fault.