Why?

Fated To Love

Sighing in defeat, he closed his eyes and leaned farther into the chair he was sitting in.

"..and if you were anywhere near considerate, you wouldn't have risked your image, hanging out with people that can easily just give you away!" The CEO continued.

He didn't answer. He didn't even bother to open his eyes. What was the point? His opinion didn't matter here.

Seeing as how his star is acting defeated and frustrated by the situation, his manager tried to help him out.

"Min Ho-ah.." He said to him.

Not opening his eyes, he didn't make a single move indicating that he actually heard him.

"You can go." His manager continued.

"Where? I'm talking!" The CEO exclaimed.

"We'll talk about the rest together. Min Ho-ah, brat, go." His manager repeated again.

He still did not move.

"Min Ho-ah!" His manager said worriedly.

Sighing again, he opened his eyes reluctantly and without any farther acknowledgment, he walked out not bothering to throw  a single glance at any of the two.

Each step felt heavier as he thought about how he had ruined Min Hee's birthday. He kept telling homself that he should have known.. He should have known that his manager will not settle down.

Not bothering to wait for his manager, he started the car himself.

Long enough, he was at his cozy house, where his every single move could be monitored. In his mind, he couldn't help but think bitterly. Are you happy now?

Unlocking his phone, he was surprised at the number of missed calls. Not knowing whether he should be feeling scared or relieved, he closed his eyes, putting his head down on his bed. What was this? 

The sound of the doorbell, made him shudder. What could be worst than missing and probably ruining Min Hee's birthday? With that thought, he opened the door.

"Min Ho ssi!"