What Are We?

Fated To Love

Ignoring the obvious stares, she played around with her phone. Outside, she seemed comfortable and easy but inside, she was freaking out. What's with them staring? It was driving her crazy. Being mad at Min Ho was totally an understatement.

"Dude, you shouldn't have taken her here!" Woo Bin hissed.

"Ya! How in the world was I supposed to know that people will be acting like a bunch of.." He stopped himself before saying something that he will regret.

"Good thing you stopped yourself." Woo Bin murmured. 

Seeing his friend all worried, Shin Hye smiled. She didn't know who this girl was but it seem like she meant so much to him. She was willing to help. 

"Oppa!" 

Turning back in surprise, he smiled. "Shin Hye ah!" 

"Who's your friend? Do you think she will feel comfortable if me and Krystal go there and talk to her?" 

The look of relief washed all over his face, he smiled as his hand went through his head. "Yeah.. Sure. I um messed up pretty bad.. Do you mind trying to save me?" 

Looking at his pleading eyes, she decided to remember when was the last time she had saw him smile.

"Sure thing oppa! Count on us!"

Smiling in gratitude, he sighed. "What am I going to do?"

                        ************

 

Some hours passed before Min Ho could come out. Taking her hand tightly into his, he left the place immediately, feeling like he can't stay there another minute. That place made him as uncomfortable as hell. 

Driving to his house, she didn't say a word. In fact, she had not ever since noon. Feeling pressured, he cleared his throat.

"Can you at least tell me that you hate me? Say something." 

When she didn't talk, he had a bad feeling that the night was ruined. 

Stepping out of the car, she just walked to the garden and sat down on a bench. Following her fast, he sat down next to her.

"What should I do to make it right? At least talk to me! It's killing me! Aish." He pleaded.

"I've been thinking.." She started.

Looking up eagerly, he waited. "Yeah?"

"Why did I even come with you? What are we? Friends? Strangers? Lovers? What are we? Now what are people going to think?? Did you even thought twice about it? I doubt if you did." She said rather angrily.

Staring at her with a dumbstruck face, he swallowed.

"Now that I think about it too, didn't we just went too far last night? As I said, we are almost like strangers. You don't know anything about me, neither do I except the fact that you're a big star and all. Not that I'm saying it's all your fault cause I didn't stop you but still." 

He just sat there, not being able to talk. 

"What.. Is this supposed to mean?" He asked rather scared.

"It means that I have stayed here long enough. Since I really don't have anything to do, why should I stay here, waste my time and bother you? We can go our separate ways."

"But.. You can't." He whispered.

"Why? Is there a reason why as too why I shouldn't?" She asked, searching for the answer she was hoping for.

Swallowing again, he spoke with a dry throat. "But where are you going to stay."

Raising her eyebrow to cover her disappointment, she answered. "Anywhere?"

"Anywhere?? You can't just stay anywhere!" He snapped.

"Why do you care?" She said, trying again.

Looking away, he just sighed.

Smiling in disappointment, she looked up.

"Well.. I guess my work here is done. I'll leave tomorrow. The door just needs to be unlocked. That's all I need from you. Good night." With that, she walked away resign fully. 

"Min Jee ah!" 

Stopping in her tracks, she looked up. "I do have a reason why." He stopped. He wasn't sure if she felt the same. He could swear that the way she kissed him back meant something but he was too paranoid to be sure. Though he had 'confessed', she didn't really seem like she was caught on. Was he ready to take chances?

"I.. Know that you probably still remember about how I confessed the other day.."

Holding her breath, she closed her eyes.

"I know that I'm not much for you. I may be a big source of trouble at times and all. But.. I need to know.. Do you feel the same?"

Looking back, she stared at his pleading brown eyes. "But you don't know me.."

"It doesn't matter. We will work through it together."

Still confused, she sighed.

"Say yes? Please? Don't make me wait? Please? Be my girlfriend? Say yes?" He playfully sang.

Without being able to stop herself from smiling, she shook her head.

"You never grow up Lee Min Ho." 

"Is that a yes??!?!?!?!?!??!??" He asked excited.

Smiling, she nodded. 

Walking up to her in the speed of light, he picked her up and spun her around. 

"Ya! Stop." She playfully hit his chest though she really didn't want him to stop. 

Putting her down, he smiled mischievously.

"Ok. We can do this instead."

Kissing her softly, he smiled when she draw him closer. Holding her waist, he made the kiss even deeper.

Best. Night. Ever.