Promise?

Fated To Love

    Sighing in frustration, she sat on the couch, her hands on her forehead. She was tired of this. Why in the world has she ended up here??

She had woke up about an hour ago. Surprised by the turn of events, she had freaked out, leaving the only thing she could do being searching for the door. The door had been locked.

Her curiousity had led her to search the house, only to be even more surprised. Walking to his room, she saw the black and white decoration surrounding the room. There, she had found out who had taken her here. Staring down at his picture in astonishment, her knees felt weak. Seeing all the autographs, all the fan mails had left her dizzy. Lee Min Ho, the famous Korean star. Suddenly his question had made sense: Are you sure that you haven't hit your head somewhere?

Feeling even more terrified, she had spent all her time, trying to open his door. She didn't know why, but all of this reminded her of her own parent's house, it made her sick, and she didn't like it. Now that she knew who he really was, she couldn't even spend one more minute in there.

Just how unlucky she had been; now she was trapped here in what seem like forever.

The sound of door unlocking, made her jump up.

Standing up in fear, she waited for him to walk in.

Oh he walked in alright. However; he seemed terrified as well. That didn't stop her from bursting out.

"WHO IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YO.." Her voice was cut off by his slim fingers.

"What are you doing??" She demanded, her voice muffled.

"Come with me." He started to drag her with him, without asking for an answer.

She stopped protesting. His hand holding hers was too strong for her.

He ran to one of the upper rooms, dragging her with him. With a look at her, he closed the door behind them, locking it.

"What are you.." He put his finger on her lips, as he pushed her against the wall, looking at the door seemingly to make sure.

"I'm sorry for leaving you here. There was no other way." He whispered, once he looked back.

"But.. h..how?" This was all she could muster. You idiot!

"Listen, my manager is here. It's best for you if he doesn't find out about you, alright?" 

"What are you trying to say??" She asked in a panicked voice.

She felt him getting closer, in fact, his body was right against hers.

"Don't worry. I'll handle it. Then, we can talk about last night." He told her softly.

She looked at him incredulously.

"I promise." He said, looking directly into her eyes.

As a respond, the look of hatred started to get back while his voice went through her mind. I promise...

As if reading her mind, he brought his hands up cautiously as his fingers touched her face. She shuddered at his touch, confused.

"I know that I haven't been good at making promises, but this, I will not mess up." He said, as if he was swearing on his life. He stared deep at her, as if she was his greatest treasure. 

Her body felt hot because of the close distance. She suddenly felt safe. Not sure of how her mood suddenly changed, she nodded her head slowly.

"Thank you." He told her, smiling softly. It was as if both of them were suddenly aware of his fingers, massaging her cheeks. She no longer shuddered, for he seem to be burning as well.

"Min Ho-ah!! Where are you brat??" 

At the sound of his manager, he turned his head toward the door, grunting.

Looking back at the eyes that he had been lost in for what it seemed like years, he slowly took his hands away. 

"Please stay here and lock the door. I'll make him leave as soon as possible."

when she didn't reply, he took a last look at her before unlocking the door and walking out. "I'm coming!!" He shouted back.

Realizing that she had been holding her breath, she finally inhaled and exhaled. Confused by his actions, she quickly closed the door and locked it.

Looking back, she saw a big mirror standing next to the window. She slowly walked towards it. Her image crystal clear, she slowly begin to touch where he had touched. 

This was definitely not looking good for her.