Path of Fate

Fated To Love

She watched the view in front of her. The sound of rain, hitting the umbrella was the only thing that was keeping her from falling into sleep.

Perhaps it was the fact that the doctors had said that it was the end for her little 6 years old sister, perhaps it was the fact that she was going to lose her house soon due to the debt, or it was the fact that she lost her job over someone she didn't know.

She took another shot of sojo as everything got blurry. How long was she going to survive? There was no answer. Not until she officially had lost her everything. 

A tear fell down. Who would have thought that she was going to end up like this? 2 years ago, as a 22 year old, her biggest problem was the fact that she didn't have a good enough dress for her upcoming party and now, her biggest worry was to survive another day. Isn't funny how the world changes?

As she was staring off the space, somebody sat beside her. Though she knew that he was there, she didn't bother to look at him. 

He was dripping wet from the rain. At least, that covered the fact that there were some little tears running down his cheeks. As soon as his filming had finished, he had literally ran out of the place, in need of being alone. He didn't care about getting wet when he was going nuts in worry of what was happening to him. He had just parked his car somewhere, walking down any path that his two feets had took him. Perhaps, this was how fate kept playing with him; everytime he let go, his two feets took him to her.

That is probably why when he turned his head around, his eyes went wide. His heart that he thought had froze, started to beat furiously as he secretly prayed that this was just not another dream. Not knowing what to do, he just stared at her as she kept drinking. Her hands shaking, she poured another shot.

Trying not to grab her hands, he fisted his own in his pockets. He wanted to hug her. He wanted to tell her how sorry he was. He wanted to tell her that he had went crazy ever since that day. He wanted her to know that she was in his dreams evey night despite of only meeting her three times. More importantly- as scary as it was- he didn't want to let go.

As if some unnatural force was controlling him, he suddenly couldn't move. How could he when he was so ashamed to even look at her in the eyes?

His thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the glass, shattering into pieces. He immediately looked over at her who was falling down on the bench. He caught her, finally hugging her tight. She was sound asleep as she muttered under her breath. "Min Hee.. Don't go.."

Loosing control, he clenched his fists once again, hugging her even tighter. He was angry at himself. He felt the weight of the world on his shoulders. He felt like he had to protect her. He wasn't going to let go no matter how many times she would push him away.

With that thought, he took off his jacket and put it on her as he picked her up bridal style and walked to his car through the path of fate.