Ashamed

Fated To Love

Cursing under his breath, he laid on his bed as he hugged the cushion. If only he had took his mother's offer and had asked Min Jee to stay at his parent's... he wouldn't have gone crazy, trying to hold himself back from going to her room. 

"Aish!" He suddenly kicked the cushion away. Why in the world was he acting like a teenage boy??

Picking up his phone, he thought to himself that at least calling her won't hurt. He doesn't have to go there but they can still talk. Yeah, the idea was perfect until he unlocked his phone and saw that it was 3 AM which meant that she was probably asleep. 

"Aish!!!" This time, he threw the poor phone on his bed. Why was he even thinking about her at this time of the night?

Was it perhaps because he felt guilty for avoiding her? Was it because he was worried that she'll try to kill herself again or try to scape?

"That's it!" Getting up in frustration, he kicked everything on his way as his body disobeyed him.

Ya! Idiot! Stop! Where do you think you're going? 

But then, what about what his heart said?

Ignore that! What if something happens to her you idiot? Are you going to be her 'savior' again??? You're WAY better than that!

"Of course I am." He mumbled to himself. Ok. He was talking with himself but so what? He was already crazy since he had fallen in love. This is nothing serious.

Slowly opening the door, he walked to her bed slowly. However, she was not sleeping peacefully like he had imagined her to do. Instead, she was frowning in her sleep as she called Min Hee's name. She was sweaty and he couldn't help but try to wake her up.

"Min Jee ssi!" He said to her softly as he shook her shoulder. 

Opening her eyes in terror, she slowly started to cry.

"Hey.. It's over now. Relax." He said, trying to calm her down. However, she didn't stop.

Slowly, he hugged her as she silently cried.

"I miss her. C..can we go to her grave?" She asked, her voice muffled.

Looking at the time, he sighed. It was late. He was so tired, but he couldn't say no.. because he missed her too but  he didn't have enough strength to go alone.

1 hour later, they were standing next to Min Hee's grave as both of them shevierd because of the cold weather.

"Min Hee ahh.. Remember when you asked me to come and visit you often? I'm here now. I'm sorry for not coming sooner.. I miss you. Really really miss you. I miss the way you smiled.. The way you joked and messed up with me.. Or even the way you cried.." She suddenly stopped, trying to swallow down the tears. "Have you met mom and dad yet? I hope that you have. Tell them that I miss them.. Really much. Good night.."

Feeling someone hug her from back, she closed her eyes, melting in his warm embrace.

"Are you ready to go?" He whispered to her ear.

Nodding, she squeezed his trembling hands as they walked away,

Min Ho wished that he could stay longer.. To talk.. But he was too ashamed to do so..

After all, Min Jee had almost killed herself and it was all his fault.