Morning Surprise

Fated To Love

    in response of her, his lower lip, he pulled her even closer as he finally gave up and granted access. Her tongue exploring his mouth, she touched every inch of his abs.  He got crazier by the second as he turned them around and layed on her. Taking his lips away, he started to kiss her bare shoulder as she moaned softly, pulling him closer by his own bare shoulders.

"Don't stop baby.."

Moving to her ear, he her earlobe teasingly.

"Don't worry baby. I'm all yours tonight.." He whispered harshly, his voice making her shudder.

As he kissed his way back to her shoulder,  she found the sensitive spot on his neck and bit and it teasingly.

on his own, he gave more space to her by tilting his head sideways.

"Ahh.. Min Jee.. Baby.. Don't stop.. Ahh.. I.. Need..y..you." He moaned by his ragged breathing, unable to hide the fact that he had been so lost without her.

Smiling, she gentally kissed her way up to his left ear as she put her hand behind his neck, pulling him closer which resulted in him, in a complain like voice from her stopping. However, what she whispered to his ear set his heart beating faster like it always does; and he still couldn't hide the effect that it had on him.

"Saranghae..."

Opening his eyes slowly, he put his hand on his chest as he tried to calm his heartbeat down. 

"Saranghae.."

Walking towards the restroom, he thought about how pathetic his life has become. Instead of sleeping after such long night of filming, he had to be dreaming of her; in a way that he has never dreamed of anyone. Not that tonight was his first time; tonight was only a part of many unfinished businesses.

Splashing water on his face, he tried to steady his breathing. He couldn't let this to continue. It was beginning to affect him and his career.

He couldn't have just fallen in love that easily, right?

But again, these days, he wasn't sure of anything. Falling in love with an almost complete stranger who happened to hate him was one of those things.

 Squinting his eyes at the result of the sudden sunlight, he stood there, looking out the window. The sun was rising high in the sky. 

Normally, people would think about happy things while watching the sunrise, but for him, all he could think about was the negative things in his life.

For example, he had recently gotten in trouble because of his 'sudden mood change'. If he can't fix it on time, he will be in a big trouble with the writer.

His family has not been leaving him alone ever since the last time he had dinner with them which was 2 weeks ago.

That had resulted in his manager being even more suspicious of him. Following him around everywhere he goes, he has to shove food down his throat cause 'he's getting so skinny'. He was loosing weight really badly and he couldn't eat no matter what. They would tell everyone that it is because of his really tight schedule, hiding the true reason why though his manager did not know why himself. Part of him felt that it was right though. His manager shouldn't know how foolishly his star has fallen in love with some stranger that his parents and fans won't probably even approve of. 

And then comes the part where he can't smile nor laugh when he's hanging out with friends. 'His sudden mood change' as they call it, is really worrying his friends. Not being able to act like an elementary school kid has set Shin Hye worrying while his sudden interest of drinking alcohol has made his guy friends stare at him in astonishment and worriness. Not being able to pull out pranks on people has made Il woo freaked out while Woo Bin has been trying so hard to hook him up with someone so he wouldn't look like a 'zombie' anymore. While all that is going on, Jin Hyuk, his manager and his other friends including the cast of Heirs are trying so hard to figure out what has happened. It's so funny how everyone care. However, instead of feeling loved, he felt scared; scared of what they will think if they find out.

Suddenly feeling as if he can't take it anymore, he closed his eyes, leaning on the wall. If this wasn't love, then what was it??

He was soon interrupted by the sound of the door. Figuring that it was his manager, he groaned as he walked towards the door. Doesn't he want to sleep at 5:45 AM??

"Hyung, don't you have anythin.."

His voice was left midair as he stared at the woman in front of him.

"Anyoung haseyo.." She said softly, looking down.

It was her.