Past #2

Fated To Love

"And they lived happily ever after." He said the last sentence in the book.

Looking over, he realized that Min Hee's asleep. Smiling, he covered her with her blanket and kissed her cheek.

"Hyung! Hurry!" He heard Woo Bin exclaim.

"Ya! Don't you see that she is sleeping??" He hissed.

Still taken back by how much he cared, he blinked at the scene in front of him. Who thought that Lee Min Ho would read a fairytale book to a 6 years old??

Looking at his watch, Min Ho took his coat as he left a message behind for Min Jee.

With one last look, he closed the door behind him slowly.

Closing the car's door, he didn't make any attempts to explain why he should spend his lunchtime, reading a fairytale book to a 6 years old in a hospital.

However, Woo Bin couldn't hold back his curiousity any longer even though Min Ho had asked him not to ask any questions.

"Why?" He asked simply, expecting so many answers by only asking a single word.

"Because." Min Ho answered back.

"Hyung!" Woo Bin said frustrated. "For real. What's going on?"

Hearing the seriousness in his voice, he sighed. Should he tell him? Should he not?

Why did you even ask him??

He didn't have a choice. It was lunchtime back at the filming sight. As soon as it was started, he needed to go back to the hospital because Min Jee wasn't able to make it that day. He figured reading her a fairytale book will do. However, he was stuck. He couldn't ask his manager for sure. He needed someone else.

"Let's just say.. It's a long story." He finally replied.

"Does it have to do anything with a girl?" Woo Bin asked.

"You might as well say that." He replied. 

"Hyung.. You are not dating, are you??" He asked with curiosity.

Though this question should have bothered him, it didn't.

"Not yet."

Woo Bin looked at him wide eyed.

"Who is she?!?!" He asked excitedly.

Not knowing how to answer him, his hands went through his hair; something he does when he's nervous.

"Let's say.. Someone that you probably don't even remember."

"I know her?!?"

Smiling at his friend's curiosity, he nodded.

"Oh man. Must be blind then." 

Laughing, he shook his head. Woo Bin was a great guy.

Arriving at the sight, he opened the door and walked out. Looking around, they still had some time. Feeling hungry all of a sudden, he walked to the lunch table.

"Miss, do we have anything.."

His voice was left midair as the waitress turned around. 

Wide eyed, they looked at each other. So this was why she told me to go to the hospital; so I won't see her..

"Hyung, I'm hungry. Lets.."

Woo Bin also froze.

"You again?!?!"