Worst Mistake

Fated To Love

"I'm so sorry that I can't come baby."

Holding the phone tighter, she crawled on the couch.

"Don't worry. I'll be alright." She said reassuringly. No, I won't be. I'm scared. The court is next week. I need you here. Why did you have to leave..?

"Alright. I'm so so sorry I again. I love you, alright? I have to go." He said sadly.

"Ok babe. I love you too. Take care."

"You go first." 

"Alright. Bye." 

Hanging up, she hugged the pillow tighter. It was safe to say that she was scared out of her mind. Ever since reading the letter, she has been trembling with fear; hoping that Min Ho would come. Her hopes were crashed now. There was nothing left for her to do except to sit here, waiting for another 24 hours. The person who sent this couldn't possibly think of hurting her now, could he?

Shuddering at the thought, she slowly drifted herself to sleep. That was because perhaps, it wasn't her first time, getting these letters and she knew that the person behind it will do ANYTHING to get rid of her.

                          ************

 

Waking up by the sound of the door, she rubbed her hands as she looked at the clock. 2 AM? What is Min Ho doing here?

Slowly getting up, she walked to the door, searching for his shoes and tall figure. His shoes weren't there. Neither was Min Ho himself.

Her body was beginning to shake. What was going on here?

"Baby?" She called him, careful not to call his real name. Inside, she had a feeling that Min Ho wasn't there. 

Her body cold, she walked towards the master bedroom.

"Babe?" She carefully called.

Suddenly feeling her feet get wet, she looked down...and almost screamed in terror.

There was blood all over the floor. At first, she couldn't concentrate but when she did, there was something written on there.

DIE!

Shaking, she felt herself almost faint. What to do? What to do? He was here! He was really here!!!!!

"Don't worry. You can never die soon enough!" 

Turning back in terror, she looked at him wide eyed. He was standing in front of her, just a few meters away.

"Long time no see. I see that you're still alive.. What a surprise! So now, you are Lee Min Ho's girlfriend!" He laughed coldly.

Gripping on her dress, she replied. "Don't you dare do anything to him!" She said with the strongest voice she could efford.. Which was a low mutter under her breath.

"Oh. That all depends on you, baby. That all depends on you."

Disgusted from hearing him, calling her 'baby' again, she shook her head.

"I'll see you soon."

Opening her eyes immediately, she almost yelled. "Don't!" Too late. He was gone.

 

At that point, there was one thing she was sure about. Living in Min Ho's house was the worst thing she had ever done.. And she was going to fix it.

Walking downststairs again, she picked up the phone with her shaking hand and dialed a number.

"Uncle? Can we talk? There is something important that you should know."