Trust

Fated To Love

"Cut!" The director yelled.

Smiling, he nodded as he made his way through, saying goodbye to the rest of the cast.

Walking out, he realized that his manager isn't there. Weird. He thought to himself. Shouldn't his manager be out by now?

Alone, he looked around as he saw a bench nearby. Walking there, he sat down quietly as the quietness took his breath away. 

Ever since that day, he had tried not to be alone outside which was weird because he really wasn't scared. Hence, he wasn't the type to be scared. He just had a feeling that all that could have to do something with Min Jee. The way she acted and how she had asked if he was okay, he just didn't get it. 

"Hyung Su.. Don't.. Don't hurt him.."

Her soft moan in her sleep kept repeating in his head. Who was Hyung Su? Who was the  'him' she was talking about? 

He still felt bad for not telling her about how he had heard her, talk in her sleep.

It had been a busy day, but he had came home excitedly to meet her only to find her asleep. He told her that he didn't try to wake her up but that was a total lie; the first lie he had ever told her. As he had made his way through her hair by his fingers, he had heard her talk. At first, it wasn't clear but then she started to moan and plead the guy Hyung Su to stop hurting someone. He didn't know why, but he had a weird feeling, hearing his name. That's why he decided to order some cake instead until she wakes up however, the events that took place that evening didn't help either. 

Added to that, she suddenly started to talk about moving out and finding a good job though they had agreed for her to stay until at least they were dating for a month. He was confused and frustrated. Was she trying to run away?

The sound of the motorcycle made him open his eyes. He stopped breathing when he saw the same man that day in the drive way staring at him.

Slowly getting up, he walked a little closer. "Who are you?" He asked sternly. 

He didn't make a sound. Instead, he threw him another black rose. Confused, he looked down and up again. 

Narrowing his eyes, he asked again. "I asked who are you? What is it that you're trying to do?" He asked, this time raising his voice. 

The man didn't answer as he stared. Then, he just drove away.

When he got out of sight,  Min Ho slowly bended down and picked up the rose carefully. Looking around to make sure, he looked back at the rose. There was a note, attached to it. Opening it without knowing what to expect, he read.

Your girl's here. Did you know that? No, you didn't. 

Do you know how many things she has hidden from you? Walk out of this before it's too late or you'll be paying for her debts. 

Consider this as your last warning.

- The Unknown

 

Confused, he looked around again as he sighed. What was this? Who was this guy? He was more confused that angry. Could this have to do anything with Min Jee and her weird behavior? Why would she hide anything from him? He just simply didn't understand. 

Pain started to sink in. Doesn't she trust him? Otherwise, why wouldn't he know about this 'debt' of hers? 

His thoughts were interrupted by hearing Min Jee's voice. "Min Ho! Are you ok?" She asked, running to him as she panted. 

Looking at her, he felt his heart sink as he realized that the man was right; she WAS there and he had had no idea. 

"Why do you care?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. I was busy with school and watching Faith. Such a great drama and love story by the way! It was really original. Anyways, happy reading!