You Will Pay?

Fated To Love

"Yeah hyung. Sure. I'll be there."

Smiling at her boyfriend's annoyed expression, she caressed his hair. 

Feeling distracted, he tensed up. It was funny how his body responded to the simplest of touches. 

Feeling him tense up, she smiled to herself as she stopped. She couldn't interrupt their conversation. Disappointed, he moaned in complain.

"Such a naughty boy!" She whispered to his ear. 

Looking at her with his puppy eyes, he blinked. 

"Right. Not going to work." She smirked as she got up from the couch, ignoring his 'desperate' look.

Picking up his script from the table, she flipped through it until she reached the kiss scene. 

Being the 'loyal' and caring boyfriend he was even though they started dating like 2 weeks ago, he had decided to show the script to her. He had said that he doesn't want any misunderstandings to come along. Knowing Park Shin Hye from their previous encounter, she didn't doubt him. However, he had been firm on the matter.

Suddenly feeling his hands wrapped around her waist, she smiled as she read the script. She had to admit, she was feeling weird inside as she read it. The word 'y' was one of the words used to describe their interaction. Was she really jealous? 

As if reading her mind, he held her tighter.

"You see, there is also one other reason that I came here with the script..." He softly whispered into her left ear.

"Really?" She replied, keeping it cool.

"Yeah. I was wondering.. If I could practice with you?" He said, his voice now abit husky.

"Hmm. I don't know about that.." She playfully replied.

And she really didn't. Ever since their relationship had began, she had been keeping her distance as far as it came to steamy make out sessions. She wasn't sure whether they should 'practice' or not.

"Hmm. Maybe in the closet like it says in the script or on my bed where it's all comfortable.." He continued, ignoring her last comment. The fact that he had not seen her for 1 week drove him crazy. Adding to that, she had been keeping her distance and that drove him crazier. Though he respected her decision, he couldn't keep away any longer.

"Closets give me a bad feeling.." She said, blushing. 

Remembering what had transpired between them a few days ago in the closet of her last house while they were picking up a few things, he smirked. 

"So the bed it is!" He exclaimed, picking her up.

"Oppa!" She said, hitting his chest.

Smiling, he went upstairs and put her on his bed as he closed the door behind him.

Laying on her, he grabbed her hands and pinned them down above her head. Her eyes shut, she waited for his soft lips to take over hers. Smashing his lips into hers, he kissed her deeply, exploring . As things were about to get hotter, his phone inside of his jeans pocket rang. Deciding to ignore it, he didn't let go, kissing her harder. Min Jee however, pulled away as she reached for his jeans picket. His lips still inches away from hers, he pouted. 

"Really?" He complained.

"You never know.." She softly said, trying to catch her breath. 

Groaning, he sat up as he answered the phone. 

"Yes?" Said a very annoyed Lee Min Ho.

She watched as his expression gradually changed from annoyed to sad.

"Alright hyung. I'll be there. Bye."

Turning his head back in disappointment, he gazed at her.

"You have to go?" She softly asked.

Sighing in defeat, he nodded. He had not seen her for a week and now, they didn't even have 2 hours together. Tightening his jaw in a effort to not throw himself at her and finish what they had started, he close his eyes. 

Feeling her hugging his waist, he smiled, hugging her back. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"You don't need to be." She smiled.

Still hugging her, he got up from the bed and walked to the door. Her legs around his waist, she held on tight.

Coming down from his lap, she helped him to wear his coat.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked hopefully.

"We'll see baby. We'll see." Smiling, he hugged her as he tried to ignore the weird feeling inside his heart. 

Giving him a peck on the lips, she pushed him outside of the door knowing that he has no intension whatsoever to leave on his own.

"I love you." She whispered. 

Looking back, he smiled. 

"I love you too."

Watching him go, she was about to close the door before something caught her eyes.

Bending down, there was a letter with her name on it. Suddenly Sheviering, she picked it up. It was from the court. 

Shaking, she closed the door as she sat on the nearest couch unable to stand on her own. Opening the envelope, they were two papers in there. One had summoned her to the court. Blinking back tears, she slowly opened the other one only to drop it on the floor terrorized.

There, was written with blood:

YOU WILL PAY