The Memories

Shape of my heart

The smell of a baked bread wakes me up, which led to a grumbling on my stomach.

I opened my eyes widely when i heard a chuckled. And i almost fell down from my bed when i realized i’m not alone in the room at that time.

“Good morning Mr. Confetti.” That annoying girl’s there.

I groaned, “What are you doing here? How come you just barged into my room?”

She crossed her hands on her chest, “Well you didn’t show up at breakfast. And it’s already pass the breakfast time. So i bring you, your food.”

“But it doesn’t give you a right to barge into my room!” i groaned when she opened the curtain.

“Relax, Mr. Confetti. It’s not like i will you in your sleep.”

“Ha – Ha ! Very funny.” I frowned. We could arguing forever for all i know. I mean, i just met this girl for the first time. But why she acted like i’m her long lost enemy? Was she one of my ‘date’?

Not that i remembered of.

I tilted my head and then something crossed my mind. I should make this annoying girl stop being rude at me. I stand up from my bed and slowly approached her.

“What?” she barked.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Nothing. I’m just curious.”

She squinted her eyes, “Mind to elaborate?”

I rolled my eyes, “Well, you always being rude with me. Especially your mouth. I’m wondering...” i trailed off my words and leaned my body to her.

...



We parted our body, “Well, maybe next time you being rude to me. I know what to do.” He smirked.

I stared disbelief at him. Did he just....

“What’s wrong?” he asked, “Did you just lost your tounge?”

I brushed my lips. And deadpanned him, “That was my first kiss. Cho Kyuhyun!” Then i leave without even looking at him.
 

 

 

I ran to the guest table at front door.

“What’s wrong?” asked Krystal when saw an anger on my face.

“Can you just throw that bastard out from this motel?”

Krystal frowned, “Which bastard?”

I didn’t answer her.

“I’ll take a walk for awhile.” I said then leave without even waiting for Krystal approval.

Aahhh!! I feel like nuts! Why of all people, that guy had to show up? And he was supposed to live in the city! What is he doing in a small town like this?

And out of all places, why did he had to show up in here? In krystal’s motel?!

I brushed my lips roughly. I can still feel his lips on mine!

That Cho Kyuhyun bastard!!

...


“Yoong is a boy~~ She’s no girl. She is a boooyyy~~” all the boys teasing her.

Yoona felt like crying already. But she held her tears up.

“Oh? Is she going to cry? Ups... i mean, is he going to cry?” one of the boy mocking at her.

That’s it. Yoona can’t take it anymore. She took a stone near her and threw it to one of a boy.

That boy’s crying. It hit his head, “Mommyyyyyyyyy.....!” he screamed in pain.

“Oh My God!! What did you do? You’re going to kill him!” said one of them. They started to panic and then ran off.

Yoona widened her eyes. She was being impulsive. She didn’t mean to...

She kneeled down and asked him ,”Are you alright? I’m sorry... i....”

He brushed her off, “I’m going to tell my mom about this! You’re so dead Im Yoona!!” he then stood up and ran to his house, near the amusement park.

From afar, Yoona can heard his mom screamed, “Oh My God! Cho Kyuhyun! Is that a blood?”

...


After that accident, Kyuhyun’s family went to Yoona’s house and asked them to be responsible for what Yoona did to Kyuhyun.

Yoona’s father got shocked, “Did you hit him?”

Yoona shakily nodded.

Anger was written all over Yoona’s dad, “Apologize to him!!”

“But aboji! He mocked at me!” she tried to defend herself.

Her mom squeezed her shoulders and whispered softly, “Just apologize, dear...”

Yoona’s crying. If he didn’t mocked at her all the time, none of this would’ve happened. She’s crying. And then she approached him while crying and said, “I... I’m sorry...” after said that, Yoona ran off to her room, cried.

Because felt responsible for what Yoona did to Kyuhyun, Yoona’s father offered to paid for all the medical cost. Kyuhyun’s parents agreed. Though actually they could paid it themselves. Since they’re one of the most riches family in Korea.

 


After the Cho family left, Yoona’s dad came to Yoona’s bedroom.

Yoona was still crying, while hugging her bunny doll.

He approached him and then carressed her, “Yoong...”

Yoona turned her back against her father.

“Why did you throw a stone to him? You must had some reasons right?”

Yoona didn’t answer. She’s being sulky because her father chose that boy over her. She knew that she did wrong. But he started it first. For all 3 months, he kept mocking at her. Saying that she’s too boyish or a boy who disguised as a girl, none of this accident would’ve happened.

“You don’t want to tell appa why you threw stone at him?”

Yoona just keeping her silence.

His father gave up. Her daughter could be a stubborn sometimes, “Okay then. Now, just go to sleep, okay? Tomorrow we have to go.”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, she turned her back, “Where will we go?”

Yoona’s dad turned her gaze to her, “Appa and Kyuhyun’s appa have a deal. They will forgive you, but we have to leave this town.”

...

Ah! I remember her right now! I’m not quite sure. But, could she be...

“Hello Mister...”

I paused my step, “Hello.” I greeted her back.

“Do you want to take a walk around here? I mean, it must be pretty boring right, just stayed at room?”

I nodded unconciously, “Umh, what is your name by the way?”

She smiled, “My name is Krystal.”

I nodded again, “Well, I’m Kyuhyun. Don’t call me mister again. I’m still 22 years old...” i trailed off my words and scanned the whole place, “Where’s the other girl? You know... the one who lifted my luggage...”

“Ah? Yoona?” she asked.

I widened my eyes, “Yoona? Yoona like... Im Yoona?”

“Whoaa, how do you know that?”

I averted my gaze. If people emotion could appear like a board sign in your face, then maybe right now GUILTY was written all over my face.

“Where is she right now?” i asked hesitantly.

“She was going outside. To the beach near this place.”

“Is it far?”

She shook her head, “It’s worth 20 minutes by foot. Or 10 minutes by bus.”

“Okay, thanks.”

 

...