There she goes...

Shape of my heart

"So this is where you live?" asked Kyuhyun after he took a little tour around Yoona's house. It's actually pretty big. It's a two story house with a lot of room and wonderful views. They have this room that has a sea views. Very beautiful.

"Yeah. My father boughtit fromhis friendwith a very low price because it's some kind of an abandonedhouse. Nobody wants to live in here because this place is practically isolated." Yoona put out the groceries that they just bought from the mini market earlier.

Kyuhyun's staring at the family picture on the living room.

They looked really happy. He still remembered what was Yoona's like when she's a kid. The famous alligator smile that she had. She always looked brightful. And it comes to him now, the way she smiling right now is a little bit different. You know that kinda smile right? Smiling on the outside a hurt beneath their skins.

"I'm sorry." he murmured unknowingly.

Yoona turned her head and saw Kyuhyun was standing like a statue in front of her family portrait. She approached him and called his name softly. "Kyuhyun…”

Kyuhyun’s still freezing.

“Oppa…” Yoona touched his hand lightly.

Kyuhyun snapped back into his conscience, he turned his head and saw Yoona already standing beside him. He immediately pulledherto his embrace, “I’m sorry…”

Yoona did not expected that hug from him at all. But she knew what he’s thinking, what he feels. She knew and she forgive. So she tried to comfort him, convinced himthat she already let go.

“I’m really sorry…” he said it again. Like a broken tape. They used to be together. They used to be happy. He used to dependent on her. But he chose to let go because of his ego. Because he’s afraid. At that time, he thought that Yoona would be feel bothered by the jeer of their friends. So he decided to let go her hand first. Because he couldn’t take it if that girl left him. He’s afraid. But he forgot to tell her…. That he’s afraid.

 

 

After having a simple dinner by their own, they’re cuddling up on the porch while enjoying the sea views. The reflection of the sea from what’s resting upon it, is really beautiful.

 “This does feel right. Doesn’t it?” Kyuhyun lacing his fingers on Yoona’s then bring her hand to his lips and kissed it.

“Yeah, I know. I’ve been dreaming about it…” Yoona trailed off her words.

“You did?”

Yoona nodded lightly. This used to be her dreams when the first time she got here. She felt really lonely. Every night she was sitting here all alone. Wishing a company. And Kyuhyun was the first one who acrossed her mind. Though he hated him at that time, but somehow she missed him.

“But I’m kinda afraid…” Yoona admitted.

“Why?”

Yoona touched Kyu’sface. “I’m afraid… that it is justa dream. And then when tomorrow I woke up… you’ll no longer be here.”

Kyuhyun smirked. He poked Yoona’s forehead lighly, “Stupid! This is real. I’m here. Do you think I’m a ghost?!”

Yoona rolled her eyes. All of a sudden she got up from Kyuhyun’s lap.

“Hey, where are you going? Yaaa!!” Kyuhyun protested when Yoona’s all of a sudden heading to her house.

“Yoona! Yaa…!!” Kyuhyun shouted. But Yoona didn’t care. She felt annoyed with kyuhyun’s ignorance. Right there, that was her, having her moment. And kyuhyun just ruined it.

Kyuhyun was left gruntled, “You said that you afraid that I’ll leave you. But look who’s the one who leave now.”

 

 

 

“So, how’s the vacation?” Krystal asked, once she met with Yoona in the front lobby. Seems like she didn’t come back last night. Well yeah, maybe Kyuhyun either.

Yoona glared at Krystal, “You called a day off as a vacation?”

Krystal raised her eyebrows, she recognized that looks of Yoona. She’ll do that if she felt annoyed. “Hmm.. seems like it doesn’t go well. Doesn’t it?”

“Don’t ask.”

Krystal still following Yoona when the older girl’s putting back the apron on its place. “You know, unnie, always having a quarrel is not healthy, you know? You should be a little bit... romantic.” Krystal said, dramatically.

Yoona clicked her tounge impatiently, “Romantic? I am romantic! But he’s the one who ruined it.”

 

“Umh... I’m sorry, miss....” one of the new employee, Sulli, cut off Yoona’s words

“Yes, Sulli?” Krystal shifted her gaze to Sulli who just appeared behind Yoona.

“Emh, there’s a guest outside. I think she wants to check in.” Sulli stuttered her words, she’s afraid that she already interrupted an important conversation between Yoona and Krystal.

 

Krystal nodded, “I’ll be right there. Thanks.” Krystal shifted her gaze to Yoona again, “You owe me a story later. But in the meantime. Help me with the guest, will you?”

Yoona snorted. She follows Krystal to the lobby.

 

 

“This is butterfly motel, right?” The guest asked, rhetorically.

Because in front of their motel, there’s this huge neon-sign board with ‘Butterfly Motel’ on it. And it's pretty hard to ignore actually. But since Krystal have to present a hospitality anyway, so she answered politely, “Yes miss. You want to check in?”

The lady in front of her observing the place around before finally darting her gaze back to Krystal again. “Can I have a room reservation for 3 months?”

Krystal and Yoona widened their eyes.

“Three months?” Krystal asked hesitantly, just in case she misheard it.

“Yes. Three months. Is there any problem with that?” she asked, an arrogance slightly heard from her voice.

Krystal and Yoona stared at each other. “No, of course it’s not a problem. It’s just… uh, never mind. You want to pay cash or credt card?”

“I'll take the credit card” She said while rummaging through her bag.

 

In the same time, Kyuhyun appeared, “Hey Krystal, did you move my files into somewhere else? Because…”

“Oppa!” Sooyoung exclaimed when she saw Kyuhyun showed up from one of the door near the lobby.

Kyuhyun looked surprised when he saw the tall girl in front of him. He looks dumbfounded, “Sooyoung..?”

 

The next thing Yoona knows, she turned her because she just can’t stand the scene in front of her.

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

I was too shocked to response when Sooyoung all of a sudden threw her body to me and she kissed me. Everything just happened in a blink of an eye. I snapped back into reality once I see Yoona’s expression. I pushed Sooyoung’s body from me.

“What are you doing, Sooyoung? Why are you here? And what’s with the kiss anyway?”

 

Sooyoung pouted, “Yah oppa! That’s not how you greeted your ex-girlfriend and soon to be your wife.”

I furrowed my brows, “What are you talking about? Care to explain something?” I take a glance at Yoona, “But not in here. Come on, let’s talk somewhere else.”

I almost turned my body but then i changed my direction, "Uh wait."

I walk towards Yoona who's pretending to be busy with the computer in front of her. I hold her hand. “I can explain. Please trust me. Okay?”

“Yoona…” I squeezed her hand softly.

 

She lifted her head. I can see a confusion on her eyes. “Okay.” She said hesitantly.

 

“Good.” I nodded quickly. Then I turned my body and grabbed Sooyoung’s hand. "Both of us need to talk. But not here."

 

 

“What are you doing here, Sooyoung? And how’d you find me anyway?” I demand an explanation from her.

Sooyoung laughs bitterly, “Really oppa? We haven’t met like 4 years and this is how you treat me right now?”

I scoffed, “It’s a good thing that I still wanna see your face after what you did to me.”

Sooyoung frowned, “What do you mean?”

 

I shook my head in disbelief. “You can play innocence all you want Sooyoung. But I knew what you did behind my back at that time. But I don’t wanna discuss it right now. What I wanna know right now, what are you doing here? And what’s with the wife thingy? You’re not making any sense.”

 

Sooyoung crossed her arms and looking at me like I’m some kind of idiot or something. “You really don’t know? I assume your little rat haven’t told anything to you, hasn’t he?”

I’m clenching on my fist. This girl absolutely have no manner. If she’s a man, maybe I’d already punch her in the face right now. Tsk. Such ashame.

 

“I’d take that as a no.” Sooyoung smiles widely. “You… and I… are getting married oppa. Whether you like it or not.”

 

I gulped down. I know where this conversation lead, “Why are you so confidence about it?”

 

Sooyoung leaned forward, “Because…. It’s your father’s order.”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

AAAHHHHH I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS IN AGES

please forgive me, i was busy with my thesis and all  TT__TT

and to be honest, i'm kinda stucked in this chapter. maybe i should make a guideline for every chapters.

 

thank you for waiting and thank you for reading :)) i really appreciate it