Y

Shape of my heart

 I woke up at 7.30 am

Well, it’s kind of a new level for me. Since i usually  woke up at 10.

After taking bath and a little bit grooming, i go downstairs.

“Good morning Kyuhyun-ssi.” Krystal greeted me when she saw me coming down from stairs. “Please join others for breakfast.” She pointed me to somekind of hallroom behind the stairs.

I nodded while saying thank you to her. Then i go to that hallroom.

Well, it’s kinda quite actually. Only 5 or 6 people right there. Maybe the others already got breakfast earlier.

I chose to sit near the windows view which provided me with such a beautiful view. Apparently there’s a garden and some kind of small cottage behind this motel. Or maybe, it’s actually a part of the motel.

 

“Well, don’t expect that food will just flew away here by itself, Mister...”

That annoying voice again. I turned my gaze and there she is. Cleaning up some table beside me.

“Do you always have to greet me with that kind of voice?”

“What kind of voice?” she asked without even looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, “That annoying kind of voice.”

She shrugged, “Maybe you’re just being sensitive. I’m not greeting you with that kind of voice.”

“Yes you are!”

“No, I’m not...”

“Yes...”

“No. And no. End of talks.” She look at me and make a quick annoying smile.
 

“Ah miss...” one of the guest call Yoona.

Yoona turned her head, “Yes?”

“Can i get some red wine please?”

“Of course...  wait for awhile...”

Then she turned her head and looking back at me, “Do you want me to take your breakfast here?”

I grinned, “I thought you said food won’t flew by itself here~~”

She snorted, “Well, then i’ll take that as no.”

I laughed. She’s really cute when being sulky. Always pouting and stomp at her feet. Just like she always did when she’s a little girl.

Seriously, when she’s a little girl, she always appeared like a boy. Wearing t-shirt or shorts. Meanwhile other girls wear cute dresses or skirt or something like that.

I guess no one will believe me if i say that she could lifted things as heavy as her weight. Well, maybe Krystal will.
It all started in Junior High School. Yoona likes helping the teachers. She always help Miss. Hee, our P.E teacher, to lifted a matress and any other sports equipment that... believe me.. only a boy could lifted it.

Actually it's been a mystery for me, i still don't know how such a skinny figures like her could do that. She's like that female warrior.. Xena. minus the muscles of course.

The things gotten worse when, one day, there’s this girl. I guess her name is Yuri. The boys picked on her. She cried. And Yoona as her bestfriend felt really angry about it. So Yoona gave him a lesson. She broke his nose with one fist. Which is... kinda scary for a little girl like her.

Ever since that incident, Yoona was known as Him(strength) Yoona. The boys always and call her a boy who transform into girl. Yeah, well, it’s kind of cruel actually. But, seriously, her response when we're teasing her is kinda addictive. So we keep teasing her. Until, she couldn’t take it anymore.

And yeah, an incident happened and it left me a scar in my forehead. My parents were really angry when they found me bleeding like hell. So they came to Yoona's house and asked her parents to be responsible for what she did to me. I actually felt guilty at that time. Because i admit, that i actually deserve the scar.

Things are getting worst when i found out my parents actually asked Yoona's family to leave the town.
Me and other boys felt sorry for Yoona. Because... In fact, it’s our fault. But she’s the one who has to leave.

It's quiet of a story right?

And now... when i meet her again... she looks completely different. She looks more feminine. Who could’ve known that Im Yoona could grown into such a beautiful woman.

I was taken aback when i just realized what i said. This is the third time when i said she is beautiful. Oh wait, since when did i take a count?
Uh-oh...
Don’t tell me that you actually like her, Cho Kyuhyun.

...

“So... You guys know each other?”

Yoona that has been doing some chores turned his head back. And she saw Krystal leaning her body on the door with her hands crossed in front of her chest.

“Who is ‘you guys’ that you’re talking about?”

Krystal  took a seat near the cabinet, “Don’t play around with me, Im Yoona. I have a sharp eyes. You can’t lie to me.”

Yoona put the last dish into the rack then dried her hands with a towel, “No, i’m not playing around. I seriously don’t know who is ‘you guys’ that you’re talking about. And, oh, it’s Yoona unnie for you, young girl...”

“Oh right, sorry. I forgot that you are... old...” Krystal teased Yoona.

Yoona gave Krystal a glare, “Yaaa... jung soojung! You wanna die? Tsk... this kid.”

Krystal giggled, “What? You’re the one who started it first, unnie.” Krystal stuck out her tongue. “Seriously unnie, who’s that guy? If i’m not mistaken, his name is... kyun?  Kuyun..? Kun...”

“It’s Kyuhyun.” Yoona fixed her.

Krystal clapped her hands, “Ah that’s right! Kyuhyun. So, what is it with this Kyuhyun guy?”

Yoona took a seat beside Krystal, “What is it what?”

Krystal sighed. If Yoona is being like this. Pretend-to-be-stupid like this. It means that she doesn’t really want to talk about it. Which is... going to be a really hard to... wait, Kyuhyun? where’s she ever heard that name before? Krystal trying to recall her memories.

“Ya...!” Yoona waving her hands when Krystal stare blankly at her. “Soojung?” Yoona poke her cheek.

Krystal fixed her gaze on Yoona, “Is he... the guy in your story? The one that makes you...”

Yoona looked surprise. She did ever tell Krystal about Kyuhyun. Accidentally. When she told her the story about her life. But it was like almost 6 years ago. And she never brought that up again.

“What is he doing here? I mean, if he’s rich, just like you said... what is he doing in the small town like this?”

Yoona shrugged, “Never have a chance to ask him. Since... it’s not my business.”

Krystal playing with her fingers, “Does he know?”

Yoona turned her gaze to Krystal, “About what?”

“Umh... about... your parents.”

Yoona looking at Krystal before finally looked away. She shook her head, “No. And he doesn’t have to know. It’s just...” Yoona sighed, “I don’t want him to feel guilty or anything. And i’m not blaming him either. So...”

Krystal’s eyebrows furrowed, “Unnie...” she said carefully, “You like him, don’t you?”
 

...


Kyuhyun feel bored in his room. So he decided to go the little garden behind the motel after Krystal gave him permission.

The garden looks really beautiful at night. They put a light in the pathway and a street lamp in the corner of the garden. The air is also fresh.

He can smell a jasmine scent. It’s really relaxing.

Kyuhyun take a look around when finally he spotted familiar figure been stargazing in the cottage. He smiles. Is that girl living there?

He approached her slowly.

“What are you doing here?”

Kyuhyun’s question makes Yoona almost jumped from her place. She turned her head, “Wh... what are you doing here?”

Kyuhyun clear his throat when he realized Yoona only wear a tanktop and a short that really... short. Kyuhyun turned his body then took off his jacket and give it to Yoona.

Yoona looking down to her body when she realized where Kyuhyun looked at before. And she abruptly took Kyuhyun’s jacket.

“It’s cold. You know? Why do you have to wear so little clothes?”

Yoona wrapped herself with Kyu’s jacket, “I... like cold weather.” She murmured.

“Are you done yet? Can i turn my body now?” asked Kyuhyun sound a little bit impatient.

Yoona pouted, “Yes. You can turn now.”

Kyuhyun turned his body and then giggled.

“Why are you giggling? Is there something wrong with me?” she asked while trying to look at herself. In case she wears the jacket in a wrong side. She furrowed. There’s nothing wrong with it.

Kyuhyun covered his mouth, “No. It’s just... kinda funny seeing you drown in my jacket.”

Yoona pouted. She then stuck her tongue out.

He smiled, “You’re such a cutie.”

Yoona gave him disagree look. “Call me cutie again, i will kick you out of here.”

Kyuhyun then took a seat beside Yoona. “Yeah? Then try me.”

Yoona snorted. She looked away, feel annoyed because the guy beside him keep appearing and teasing her.

Kyuhyun staring at the girl beside him and hold the urge to touch her. When he realized his intention, he cursing at himself.

Damn Cho Kyuhyun! The hell is wrong with you?

He clear his throat, “What are you doing at this hour in here?”

Yoona shrugged, “I could ask you the same.”

Kyuhyun rubbing his arms as he felt the night air made him shivering, “Well, i got bored. So i came out and try to look for some air.” He take a look around before finally darting his gaze back to Yoona, “What about you?”

Yoona rested her back on the wall then looking up to the sky, “I’m just admiring stars at night. It looks... beautiful.”

Kyuhyun nodded. It's like he's being hypnotized and unconsciously whispered, “ So are you."

Yoona secretly looking at Kyuhyun from the corner of her eyes and feel anxious when she realized that guy's been staring at her. She bit her lips. Did he really said that? Yoona can feel that her heart is beating so fast. She then fixed her gaze to the sky again. Decided to think that she might actually misheard Kyuhyun’s words.

 

There's a long silence before finally Yoona says, “By the way.. you still owe me a story.”

Kyuhyun startled when he realized that he actually been staring at Yoona for that long. He must be looking like an idiot. He quickly turned his gaze and clear his throat, “Which story?”

"Yesterday. when you gave my number to the strange person. Remember?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "Ah, that story..." Kyuhyun rested his back to the wall, along with Yoona. Then put his hands in the back of his head. “Well, basically.. i ran away from home.”

Yoona raised her eyebrows, “You ran from home? Why?”

Kyuhyun sighed, “They force me to do an engagement with someone that i don’t know. And i don’t feel like it. So i ran away.”

...

A man around 57 years old sitting in a couch while taking a sip a glass of wine on his left hand. he lazily look at the younger man in front of him. “Have you found him yet?”

The younger man, just keep staring at his feet, didn’t dare to look at the older man in front of him, “No sir. I haven’t found him yet. He already turned off his phone before i manage to track his place.”

The older man put his glass back on the table and then put his hands on his crossing knees. “Well, Mr. Kim. I pay you with an incredible digit of numbers, just to drag him back here...” He then stood up from his seat and slowly approached the younger man, “So, IF... you can’t bring him back in the next 96 hours... you know the consequences. Right?”

The younger man nodded quickly.

“Good. Use your time wisely.”


*wow 11 suscribers! Thank you so much for giving a support for this fic. I didn’t expect that i’ll get a suscriber though >.< and 11 is quite a lot for me. Which give me some kinda burden to keep updating this fic. Kkk.
Btw, about the last riddle that i gave you, about Yoona’s number. It is indeed exactly as luckyme176 said. And i just noticed it’s supposed to be 6661 instead of 661 >.< such a fail.
Anyway, i’m sorry at the grammar fail. I hope you guys understand xp
Thank you for reading ^^