Revelation

Shape of my heart

 

“Can we talk for a second?”

“Yes of course.  Go ahead.”

 

“With all due respect, why are you doing this to me?”

“Doing what to you?”

“You.. come out of nowhere, out of the blue, offering me to manage your hotel for 3 years and then just freely give it to me after that. What was that for? I mean, you’re a bussiness woman and i’m not. Why on earth you chose me, a strange girl who lives in a suburb who happens to run a motel, why me? And how did you find me, Mrs. Park? Or should i say... Cho Ahra? The older sister from Cho Kyuhyun who happened to have a relationship with Yoona.”

There’s a brief silence between them before finally Ahra managed to speak, “Wow, someone did her homework. I’m impressed and i’m sorry.”

Soojung smiles faintly, “I thought you’re being serious. I thought you really did this because i have a potential or something like that. I---”

“Don’t misunderstand me nor underestimate me. I already did a background check on you. That's why--- Listen, i know what’s on your mind right now. You might think that i’m using you  and such. Well, some part of it was true. But.... i wouldn’t do this if i didn’t know your potential well enough. Do you think i would take such chance?”

Soojung opens to say something but then she close it again..

“Don’t let your self low esteem overtake you.” Ahra says, seems like she knows what’s on Soojung’s struggling mind. She opens her drawer and takes out a pile of papers. “Here. If you don’t believe me. I’ve learned your profile through this. All the information i need about you is there.”

Soojung hesitantly takes the bundling paper.

“If there’s nothing on your concern anymore, you may leave now. I still got some works to do. And please don’t tell any of this to yoona yet.” Ahra immediately adds before soojung leaves. “She will meet him soon.”

 

...

 

Yesung shifts his head to the left as he feels something wet on his right cheek and then shifts it again to the right when he feels something wet on his left cheek.

“Okay okay i’m awake..!!” Yesung gives in. He shoves kkoming away and abruptly wakes up from his last position. Yesung squints his eyes and stares at his little dog, kkoming, who sits happily near his feet.

It’s a wake up call from kkoming every morning. She will wakes Yesung up exactly at 05.30 and then they will do a little jog around the park for about 45 minutes.

Kkoming barks loudly as she sees her master is about to fall asleep again.

 

After taking for about 16 laps, Yesung decided to take a rest at one of the bench meanwhile Kkoming is playing with the doves around the fountain.

It’s supposed to be another day for him, another routines, and another activities for him. But ever since his last encounter with Ahra, he just can’t stop thinking about her. He can stand it when he has to see her from far away. He almost can accept the reality that Ahra is out from his life. He already started to go out with other girls from his company. But, ever since that day, everything’s changed.

He’s worried for her. Ahra can be very ambitious and persistence sometimes. It can be a good thing and a bad thing at the very same time. What if she took the wrong step? What if she fails? What if the plan is not working? She's planning to go against her own father, he doesn't know for how long she prepares everything. He just doesn't want she ends up getting hurt than she already has.

 

“Hey uncle!! Is this your dog?” a little girl standing beside her with kkoming on her arms.

Yesung looks a little bit surprise because usually kkoming doesn’t like it when a stranger is trying to pet on her. “Yes, she’s mine. Why is she--?”

“It’s a she?! Oh my god!! She’s really cute!! What’s her name?” the little girl asks. Ignoring the worried expression on the owner’s face.

“Her name is kkoming. Listen, she’s---“

“Kkoming?” she tilts her head and then lifting kkoming easily, “Kkoming~a.. hello!! It’s nice to know you!!”

Kkoming barks as a remark.

“Eyy... really cute!!” Dayoung says as she squeezes kkoming into her arms more. Yesung can only cringe to see that. Hopefully kkoming won’t change her mind for being nice to that little girl.

“By the way, what are you doing around here all alone, little girl?”

The little girl giggles as kkoming wetting her cheeks. “Nothing. I’m just wandering around. My teacher says, morning air is really good for your health.”

Yesung nods in agreement, “Though it’s good for your health, but it’s not really good for a pretty little girl like you to wander around alone like this. Where’s your mom?”

She's pointing at one place, “She’s buying some breakfast for me. Right there at Dunkin. I love donuts. Do you like donuts?”

Yesung chuckles while staring at the little girl beside him. There's something about her that looks really familiar. Have they ever met before? “Yes i like donuts. Who doesn’t? I like strawberry and mint flavors.”

“Really? Me too!! I always asks mommy to buy extra for my stock. You want some?”

Yesung caress her head, “Such a sweet pie. But it’s okay. I don’t do breakfast. But if you’re generous enough, maybe you can share it to kkoming. He likes the strawberry one.”

Kkoming barks all of a sudden, as if she’s agreeing to what Yesung said.

 

“Dayoungie?”

The little girl turns around as she heard her name’s called, “Mommy!!” she exclaims right away after seeing her mother, ignoring the surprised look in both of adults’ face.

 

 

Yesung looks stunned and dumbfounded at the same time upon the sudden realization, “You---..you have a daughter?”

 

...

 

“Hey unnie, you’re here. I thought you’re going somewhere since i rang the bell so many times but no one answers. I thought you were going somewhere.. what are you watching?” soojung finally realized that she's been ignored and Yoona’s gaze’s fixed at one point. She turns his head to the big LED screen in front of her.

“...the engagement party last Saturday as a seal of agreement from both companies for the future joint project and also an acquisition from Cho Group Ltd to expand their bussiness field...”

 

 

........................

*a/n wow 58 subs!! Thank you so much! Thank you for people who keeps supporting me by commenting, reading, and subscribing. Although i rarely reply to your comment, but i really appreciate it ^^ thank you <3