The storm's coming

Shape of my heart

“Where were you last night?”

Kyuhyun pause his steps, he see Sooyoung already stood in front of his room. “Somewhere you don’t need to know.” He answered nonchalantly.

Sooyoung laughed bitterly, “Were you with her last night?”

Kyuhyun glared at Sooyoung, “Mind your own business, sooyoung. Where I was last night and with who, none of it is your business! Now I need to change. Can you please step away from my door?”

Sooyoung hold Kyuhyun’s hand, “Oppa, you know that we already engaged, right? Your father and my father already arranged our marriage. Your father could just showed up yesterday, but I convinced him that I would bring you back home. Please don’t be ridiculous, oppa!”

Kyuhyun tilted his head in disbelief, “What did you say? Being ridiculous? Let me tell you what being ridiculous is… you and my father, arranged this marriage without my approval, without my consent! That’s what ridiculous is!” Kyuhyun brushed Sooyoung’s hand away from him and slammed the door behind him, leaving Sooyoung who feels frustrated with Kyuhyun’s stubbornness.

“Can we talk?”

Yoona lifted her head, Sooyoung was there, staring at her. Well, judging from her tone, that wasn’t a question or a request. But more like a statement, an order.

“Okay.” She nodded. At some point, Yoona feels inferior to the woman in front of her. She’s really tall and beautiful. Even the way she walks is full of grace. Seems like Sooyoung has a princess trait on her.

Sooyoung took a seat in front of Yoona. “I feel bad we haven’t had a proper introduction earlier. My name is Choi Sooyoung.”

Yoona was stunned by the arrogant beauty in front of her. She keeps comparing the woman in front of her with herself, “Umh.. my name is Yoona. Im Yoona.”

Sooyoung nodded slightly. “I don’t do crap, Yoona-ssi. So I’ll get to my main point.”

Yoona clears . She knew where this conversation headed. Well of course she did. Since the only thing that connected both of them is that particular one guy.

“Do you know that Kyuhyun’s father already arranged a marriage for him?” Sooyoung asked, hands crossed over her chest.

Yoona bit her lips. She looks away. She doesn’t like this. A lot of things going through her mind. Is this the right thing to do? Just yesterday she feels like putting everything aside. As long as he’s with her, she doesn’t care about anything else. But seems like the girl in front of her started to weaken her faith.

Seeing no response from Yoona, Sooyoung continues “You know that Kyuhyun was born in a wealthy family, right? All his life, his parents always gave him anything that he needs, anything that he wants. And now, he left all those things because of this? Because of you? Don’t you know how hard it is for him?”

“Wait…“ Yoona’s brows furrowed, she seemed disagree with Sooyoung. “Kyuhyun is an independent man. He can do anything he wants. Besides, I’m not the reason why he threw away all his life. It’s because of his father! And I felt sorry for him that he has to experience a downgrading way of life. But it’s his choice. I have nothing to do with this!!” She emphasized every words that she said. Well, Yoona almost fell for Sooyoung’s words. The girl in front of her is just trying to make her feel guilty.

Sooyoung, on the other hands, seemed a little bit surprise when Yoona doesn’t seem affected by her words. Sooyoung bit her lips. “Yoona-ssi, you don’t know oppa like I do. You just a girl that he met a couple of weeks ago…”

“Maybe you mean 12 years ago?” Yoona cut off Sooyoung’s words.

Sooyoung looks puzzled, “What? 12 years ago? What do you mean?”

Yoona snorted, “It’s a long story that has nothing to do with you. I’ve known him for my whole life. I’m sorry to disappoint you, Sooyoung-ssi.” Yoona then gathered her stuff and leave.

It’s 08.15 pm. Yoona has been doing her paperwork when Kyuhyun all of a sudden appeared on her door.

“Hey, I bought wine. Wanna have a drink with me?”

Yoona lifted her head. The tall handsome guy is waving a bottle of wine while grinning happily to her.

Yoona smiles back, “Where did you get that? You stole one from storage room?”

Kyuhyun pouted, “Yaa… are you accusing me?”

Yoona chuckled, the choding kyuhyun, he hasn’t changed yet. His pout expression looks just the same like when he was a kid. “No, I’m asking you, since there’s no such thing as wine store around here.”

Kyuhyun snorted, “You’re no fun.” He put the bottle on the table, “Fine. Soojung gave this to me. She said, as a gift.”

“Gift? What gift?”

Kyuhyun shrugged. He walks to Yoona’s buffet to take wine glass. “What are you doing anyway, honey?”

“I’ve been…” Yoona paused her words when she realized something, “What did you call me?”

Kyuhyun grinned, “What are you doing, honeeeyy~~?” he sang his words.

Yoona’s laughter explode, “Who is your honey? I’m not your honey!”

“What? Of course you are my honey!” Kyuhyun protested. Hands on his waist.

Yoona’s laughter is getting bigger, “No, I’m not. Since when?” she's teasing him.

Kyuhyun exhaled. “Am I claiming the wrong girl? Hmmm… let’s see..”

“Wait, oppa… oppa, no…!!” Yoona’s trying to avoid Kyuhyun when all of a sudden he started to tickle her body. Yoona’s skin is very ticklish. Just a little touch and she’ll go crazy.

“No oppa, stop it… I’m sorry, I won’t do that again…” she laughs.

Kyuhyun pause his attack, “You promise?”

“Yes yes, I promise!” Yoona said immediately, she even offered her pinky finger.

Kyuhyun interlink their pinky finger, “Good girl. Now kiss me.”

Yoona widened her eyes, “What? Why should I kiss you? No!”

Kyuhyun sigh, “Why you’re no obedient at all? Fine then, if you won’t. Then I’ll do it.”

Kyuhyun and Krystal have been checking some payments when Sooyoung arrives.

Krystal is the one who notice Sooyoung’s appearance, “Oh My God, What happened to you, Ms. Choi?”

Kyuhyun lifted his head, “Oh God, what happened to you, Sooyoung?” Kyuhyun asked when he see Sooyoung’s condition.

Her hair is in mess, there’s a bruise on her left hand, barefooted, and a little bit limping. She’s sobbing while slowly walks toward Kyuhyun, “Oppa…”

Kyuhyun immediately rushed to her side and help her to sit on the couch, “What happened to you?” he asked again.

Sooyoung is crying, “I got robbed. I… I was walking to the mini market down the street. And… and, there were three guys that approaching me. One of them started to tease me, while the others… they… they…”

Kyuhyun hushed her down, “It’s okay, you already here. They won’t do any harm to you anymore. It’s okay…”

------------------------------------------------------------------

* fiuh, finally an update. I’m sorry for those who have been waiting for this. It takes ages, I know. And I’m really sorry for the short update. Still trying to pick up and modify the plot. See you on the later update ^^ thanks for not unsubscribing me though<3