..in case of a fun is a little bit overrated

Shape of my heart

 

"I didn't ask anything from you. You can keep anything you want. Your shares won't be affected, i hope mine also. But you should change it under my own name instead of the company's name. In this case, my father. If you understand, just sign it there." Ahra without a glance shoved the divorce agreement paper to her husband.

Jungsu really didn't have a choice here. Besides, he knew that no matter what, no matter how, he could never win Ahra's heart. And he didn't even bother to try. It doesn't matter anyway. Lose some, Gain some is always been his guide of life. He saw this coming anyway. So better just wrapped it up quickly. There's no need to prolong it.

"Here." Jungsu dropped the pen as he finished signing the paper. "It's rather disappoint. Really. But i appreciate your honesty and promise. I hope you're getting your own happiness, Ahra.. i truly mean it." Jungsu said as he walked out from the house.

Ahra isn’t hating on Jungsu, she has to admit that he's indeed a nice man. He never forced his will to her although he rarely at home, but still the guy was always doing his obligation, like fulfilling Ahra and Dayoung's need every month. Ahra never took it tho, she just put it on a charity.

It’s just… she can’t love him and she never will. This is the best for all of them. Whether at the end he and Yesung could be together or not, she just wanted to be free.

 

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Kyuhyun looked really worried when Soojung told him that Yoona was having morning sickness again.

Yoona only glanced at Kyuhyun before she was vomiting again. “What are you doing here? This is female restroom.”

Kyuhyun frowned, “I’m sure they will understand.. I—“

“Let me help her..”

Both kyuhyun and yoona shifted their gaze to the third person in the room.

Yoona could care less when she saw Sooyoung was actually standing there and offering a help.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun impulsively being protective over Yoona. “We don’t need you here. Just go.”

“Aww don’t be like that. I am hurted by your words. I am here to help her, cho kyu. Don’t be defensive like that. Can’t you just appreciate my good will.”

Kyuhyun snorted, “there is no such thing as good will from you.”

“Tsk. Tsk.. now there you did it again. You break my heart. Just let me help her. Alright? No funny business, I promise.”

There’s an intense glare battle between Kyuhyun and Sooyoung before finally Yoona breaks it.

“It’s okay kyu. Let her help me.”

Kyuhyun turned his head and glanced at yoona in disbelief, as if trying to say ‘do you really want me to leave her with you? hell no

“It won’t do any good with you here anyway. Just wait outside. I’ll be fine.” Yoona was already tired to argue. With all this motions going on, the only thing that she cares about is her baby. Whatever happens, she will be strong for her/him. Not a single soul could break her now.

Kyuhyun groaned in defeated. He gave Sooyoung a last glare, full of threat, before he left the room.

 

Yoona was still holding on the sink, trying to soothe herself and her baby. This is really frustrating somehow but she tried to endure it.

“So you’re pregnant, huh? You sure the father is Kyuhyun?”

Yoona breathed out heavily, “what do you want? And how did you know that I’m in town?”

Sooyoung is a sneaky , Yoona knows that, whatever she’s trying to say to her probably is one of her way to hurt her or threaten her. But it won’t matter to her right now. Not after all this time. She has come this far and whatever it is, she will not be budged.

“Not important how. But I have other thing to tell you…”

“I’m all ears.”

“This is not the battle that you will win. Just give it up. Judging from your condition, you better save your energy for yourself and your unborn baby. Let kyuhyun go. And we all can go happily ever after.”

Yoona laughed sarcastically, “yeah? Then maybe you want to hear my advice too.. get lost.”

 

 

After Yoona and Sooyoung had talked in the restroom, Kyuhyun didn’t want to pester Yoona about what’s going on inside, whether Sooyoung threatened her or not. He believes her. If she didn’t want to talk about it then nothing serious happened. Even if something happened, he’s sure she can handle it.

“Come and have a lunch. it’s already past our lunch time.” Kyuhyun’s playing with the momentum balls on Yoona’s desk.

“I’m not hungry yet.” Yoona answered rather unenthusiastically.

Kyuhyun gave her a disagree look, “how come the food goddess not hungry? You are always hungry, baby~~”

Yoona tried to surpress her laughter but she failed. The way Kyuhyun saying baby is really funny.

“So you’re laughing now? Good, then you must be hungry. So does our baby. Come on, grab some lunch.” Kyuhyun in a speed of light already stand up beside Yoona and helped her to stand up.

 

 

“Moooo~~~mmyy…!!!”  Dayoung’s screaming happily from afar. Yesung just bought her an ice cream and she’s very very happy about it. Yesung is definitely on the top of her favorite person list right now.

Ahra, as a return, only waving back at her who bouncing in Yesung’s hand. She’s happy that Dayoung is happy. The fact that Yesung is a part of Dayoung’s happiness makes her happiness even doubled. It’s almost complete, her portrait of happiness. This is what she always pictured. This is what she always wanted. At this point, there’s nothing can stop her. Even her own father.

 

 

“There there~~ I thought you are not hungry. But you practically eat like you haven’t eaten for a month, honey.” Kyuhyun teased Yoona while sipping on his favorite wine.

Yoona pursed her lips, “not funny, cho kyu. It’s for the baby too. I’m just following what the baby wants.

Kyuhyun smirked playfully,  “you sure? Let’s we ask the baby~” Kyuhyun moved his seat next to Yoona and bring his ears close to Yoona’s belly. As if trying to hear what the baby says.

 

“Having fun yet?” a voice suddenly interrupted Yoona and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun immediately turned around when he heard Yoona was holding her breath, which made him do the same thing, “Father?”

 

--------------

a/n: well, there you go. thank you for reading. and thank you for one of my reader who gives me a nudge, i really apreciate it ^^ see ya later