Hello... Goodbye...

Shape of my heart

"How's her condition?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

 

The doctor let out a sigh, "I told you not to let her walk for awhile. Now seems like her feet's got an infection. I'm sorry Mr. Cho, but we have to take her to the city so she could get a proper treatment."

 

 

Kyuhyun saw this coming. He knew that he didn't have much choice left. He have to go back.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

Yoona's worried. She's waiting at the lobby anxiously. Earlier, she and Kyuhyun were spending a quality time together. But then all of a sudden Sooyoung's appeared.

 

"Oh My God Sooyoung!! The hell are you doing in here? Your feet is still in a bad condition!!" Kyuhyun immediately rushed to her and carried her.

 

Sooyoung's sobbing "I was just lookibg for you. The lights in my room's out. And you weren't there. You know how much i hate darkness."

 

Kyuhyun sighed. It's his fault. He shouldn't let her all alone. "How's your feet? Does it hurt?" he softened his voice.

 

"I don't know. I'm too tired to feel anything." she said between her sobs.

 

Kyuhyun turned his body to Yoona. "I'll call a doctor for her."

 

Yoona nodded. She just silently looking at the two figures in front of her.

 

 

Yoona's immediately stand up from her seat when she sees the doctor and kyuhyun are coming down to thle lobby.

 

"Thank you doctor. I'll see you tomorrow." Kyuhyun bows his head. And Yoona follows him.

 

 

"Oppa..." Yoona hesitantly moving closer towards kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun close his eyes. He doesn't know why everything's started to feel heavy. Seems like there's no more space for him to breathe. Ever since he was born, everything happens against him. He was controlled by his own father. Even now he's trying to get away from his father.. Once again, fate controlled him. Bring him back to the square one.

 

 

"Oppa..." her soft voice bring him back to the reality.

Yoona'a standing there, looking back at him with her doe eyes look.

 

Kyuhyun hug her tightly.

 

"Oppa... What's wrong?" yoona asked carefully.

It was a rethorical question. She doesn't need an answer. She already knew. But for once, she hopes that it was wrong. Although it's almost impossible. But she's in denial.

 

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

 

In an instance, she can hear her heart's beating faster. No matter how hard she denies it.. The reality keeps showing her an opposites story.

 

There's a long silence between them. Yoona's the one who recovered from it first.

 

"When will you leave?"

 

"Tomorrow."