A little rendezvous

Shape of my heart

Seoul. The city that she used to live in. There are good memories and also bad memories that happened here. It's been like 7 years since she left the city. And now she's back. The place has not change that much. She still can recognize some places based on her vivid memories.

They're passing the school where yoona used to attend before her family was kicked out from the town.

A tear almost escaped from her eye when all the bad memories trying to get on her attention. Will she be able to confront it? Well she have to. It's not even an option or a challenge but it is something that she has to do.

 

The car has stop moving since 10 minutes ago. Seems like there's a little car accident which caused one of the roadway is blocked by it.

"Are you guys having an appointment? Because seems like the queue will be moving in 15 minutes or more." the taxi driver let out a heavy sigh, he tuned on the radio because it is really boring being stucked on the road like that, he needs something to distract his mind.

"No, we don't have any appointment. It's okay. I've had dealt with something worse than this." soojung remarks. She doesn't seem to be bothered by the unmoved vehicles because she's been busy studying the contract between her and Mrs. Park.

Meanwhile Yoona just staring at people and building on the street through the window. She landed her gaze on one of the big LED screen in one of the building. The screen will usually play an advertising or music video. Yoona is silently watching the video on the screen until the news dj on the radio announced something that makes her heart sank.

"....from business tycoon, the last heir of Cho Group Ltd, Cho Kyuhyun, is finally engaged to the heiress of Choice private company, Choi Sooyoung, last saturday. Though the wedding date haven't been decided yet, but the news itself causing the stock price of both companies jumped highly from 3500 won per par to 7250 won per par at 7 am this morning..."

 

....

As a place for stay, Mrs. Park already rent an apartment near the hotel where Soojung and Yoona will work at later.

Actually it kinda scares Soojung with all the nice facilities that Mrs. Park gave them. Is all investor supposed to treat their investee like this? Because, even if Soojung doesn't have any business knowledge, as for she knows, the investee is should be the one who brings the nice things to investors. Not the other way around. Besides, when she tried to do a little research about Mrs. Park, she can't find anything and that's kind of weird. Usually a big player like her, should have some kind of records or self background but Mrs. Park doesn't hve any of that. So in order to kill her curiousity, Soojung leave the investigation to one of her cousin, Jongin, who happens to be one of the well known hacker in business industry. He will give her all the data she needs about Mrs. Park in 48 hours maximum.

 

She can drop the Mrs. Park issues for now because she has to pick up another issue in front of her. After they heard the news earlier, Yoona become lifeless all of a sudden. She become a dead walking girl.

It's kinda sad to see her unnie being like this. Im Yoona is a brightful girl, the cheerful one. That kind of a girl that can light up the whole town through her smiles and laughs. But ever since that guy came into her life, she has changed into someone else. The paranoid Yoona, the worrisome Yoona, the always spacing out Yoona. Soojung can't see her the way she used to be. And it is quite frustrating since she can't do anything about it. Hopefully Kyuhyun can shows up sooner or later since they already left a note at the motel, in case he's going back, he'll find them here. Whether it's a good or bad news. Kyuhyun has to clear things up between him and Yoona.

 

.....

The Cho family and Choi family have been having a lunch together at one of the restaurant belongs to Choi family. Although it's supposed to be a casual meeting, but throughout the lunch, all his father did is just talking about business to the point Kyuhyun losing his apetite. Meanwhile his mom is being the curious mother in law who wants to know more about her daughter in law. And so does Mrs. Choi who keeps asking Kyuhyun about his study and also career. As a guy who has a manner in front of the elders, he has to answer all the questions as polite as he can. He pretended to be a nice son meanwhile all he ever wants to do is getting out from that place as soon as he can.

"How's your feet, honey? Is it getting better?" Mrs. Choi asked her own daughter.

"Yes it is mom. Our oppa is being nice to me. He is really taking care of me so you don't have to worry about it. The doctor even said i can open the bandages in two or three days more."

Mrs. Choi nodded gracefully, "Good to know that your husband is taking care of you nicely."

"It's nothing, ma'am." Kyuhyun remarked politely. He is indeed taking a good care of Sooyoung. It is because he feels guilty. More or less he thinks himself as the reason why Sooyoung as in her condition right now and as the real man, he has to take up a responsibility for it.

 

.....

After 2.5 hours of torture, finally Kyuhyun can free himself from all the fake formalities that he had to do. It's quite tiring to be honest, to fake a smile and laughter in front of other people.

Kyuhyun the faucet on a baskin and splash his face with the cool water that's running out from it.

"Welcome home, you little runaway."

Kyuhyun looked up to the mirror and landed his gaze to the person who just coming out from one of stall in the restroom.

Of all people, Kangin is the last person that Kyuhyun wants to see right now. Since the very start, he's trying his best to avoid that man. Kyuhyun knows that Kangin has already become one of his father's . He believes all the information that his father has right now about yoona and where she lives is coming from this bastard. Not to mention kicking out Sungmin from his previous position in Cho family. Luckily, Ahra is willing to take Sungmin as her personal guard right now.

"How does it feels to be at home again? Better than at that abomination place i guess." Kangin smirked through the mirror.

Kyuhyun formed a fist on his hand. He gritted his teeth. Trying so hard not to punch the big guy behind him.

"Oh wait, i'm sorry. I guess it's not really that bad after all. I bet you her everyday until she..."

Okay that's it!! Kyuhyun cut off kangin's words with his fist. He punched his face, once, twice, then grabbed kangin's collar and pushed him to one of the stall, "Listen you bastard..." Kyuhyun breathe irregularly, trying to surpress down his anger, "..for your own good, you better not to go anywhere near me again in the future or even dare to lay your filthy fingers at yoona... Or i swear to God that i'll put your life into misery. You got that?" Kyuhyun roughly smashed kangin's body to the wall and then leave.

 

As Kyuhyun comeback to his seat, both of his father and sooyoung's father already left since they still have works to do. Meanwhile his mom and Sooyoung are still there to accompany Mrs. Choi who is still waiting for her driver to pick her up.

Between their conversation, his mom keeps coughing. Seems like she can't stand being too long under the influence of air conditioning. "Are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked attentively.

Jihyo only smiles, "I'm fine. Don't worry."

Kyuhyun took off his blazer and put it around Jihyo's shoulder, "I'll buy some medicine. Just wait okay?"

Jihyo almost protested but Kyuhyun is pretty fast. He is already having his way to the outside.

 

....

Kyuhyun looked around to find a drugstore. After walking one block away and asking to the people around, finally he managed to find one at the end of the street.

He was looking around when finally he landed his gaze to a familiar figure who just got out from the drugstore. Kyuhyun squinted his eyes to make sure. But too late, the moment he realized that it is really her, Yoona is already got into the bus which brings her to God knows where.

 

 

......

Ahra's pretty much surprised that Kyuhyun's all of a sudden showed up at her office.

"Can you please tell me about your plan right now? Because awhile ago i just saw Yoona at one of drugstore in town. And don't tell me it's a coincidence or a hallucination because i know it's not.."

Ahra opened his mouth just to close it agaib. She wants to say something but she decided not to. She knows that it would be useless to lie to Kyuhyun right now, "Let's talk somewhere else in private."