a meeting

Shape of my heart

Han River Park

A guy is sitting on the bench, seems like he's been waiting for someone. He keeps looking at his watch and then to the street, rubbing his own arms to ease away the chill of the night air, looking at his watch again, looking to the street again, swing his own body back and forth, stare at his watch again, until he notice the sound of machine from afar. A car is coming and parked about 400m away from him. The owner turn on the tail lights twice, seems like that person is the one he's been waiting for. Slowly, he stand up and approaches that car.

....

"You seem a whole lot better than the last time i saw you"

"I know. I've been trying to pull myself together. I can't be depressed all the time. It's not good for me and for dayoung, my daughter."

"That's good. Let's keep it that way. Since we don't have much time... Have you heard about my engagement yet?"

"Of course. Sungmin already told me. And i know that you're asking for my help too."

"So how is it? Can you help?"

"I'll try my best. Sungmin and i already have a plan. For you... And for me too.."

"Good then. Can i have a preview?"

"Sadly no. It's not because i don't trust you. But i don't want to make you a busy body. You just need to lay low and be patience. Leave it all to sungmin and me. We need to do this fast and without traces or mistakes. There's no room for error. The least people know... the better."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i am. Just trust me on this."

He nodded. Before he leave he takes the last glance, "I miss you by the way. When the time's right, i hope we can have a proper reunion."

................

a/n : Woohoo a quick update. I just have to post this before the feelings and the ideas are gone. In the meantime, you must be already knew the people who were having this conversation right?....... :) thank you for reading and for your comments. I really appreciate it ~~