Take off

Shape of my heart

Today is the day. The engagement party day. A special day for Choi family and Cho family.

The engagement party will be held at 5pm at one of the largest scale hotel belongs to Cho Group Ltd. The hotel's been closed for 3 days in order for preparation. Around 2500 guests are invited to the party. Since the engagement itself is inadvertently a business matter so of course the biggest stockholders from both family companies will come too. The engagement is like a seal sign that there'll be an upcoming future acquisition that leads to worldwide range activities for both companies and affiliates.

Too bad, although all the people inside the house is been busy with the preparation, cho kyuhyun doesn't give a damn about it. But still, he has worried about yoona because he still hasn't find a way to contact her. And it really frustrates him. He misses that girl so much. He misses her wide-alligator laughs, her doe eyes look, her playfulness side, and of course her presence. Every fiber and every single inch of im yoona, he really yearns for it.

 

 

......

 

Sooyoung's room is filled with a lot of people. Most of them are stylist. They are busy doing something with Sooyoung's hair, face, hands, and all. They're pretty busy to the point they don't acknowledge Kyuhyun's presence.

Kyuhyun clears his throat. Like a conspiracy, they're all halt from their activities and looking at Kyuhyun.

Sooyoung averts her gaze, "Oh you're here."

"We need to talk."

There's a brief of silent before finally Sooyoung gives a signal to the people on her room to leave them for awhile.

"Do we really have to do this?" kyuhyun asks after the room is empty.

Sooyoung looks a bit nonchalant, "What are you talking about?"

Kyuhyun moves closer, takes a seat beside Sooyoung, "This... The engagement party. The wedding. Do we have to?"

Sooyoung averts her gaze to Kyuhyun for awhile then let out a bewildered laugh, "Is this really you? The almighty Cho Kyuhyun? The Cassanova Cho Kyuhyun from Kyunghee University? I mean, look at you oppa, you used to be that handsome-arrogant-flirty-don't give a Cho Kyuhyun. What happens now? You should see yourself in the mirror, you looked pathetic and desperate. Relax oppa. It's just an engagement party."

Kyuhyun groans in frustration, "This is not about the old me or the new me. This is about we're getting engaged and soon to be married meanwhile we don't love each other.."

"Love?" Sooyoung let out a synical laugh, "What do you mean by love? What do you know about love? Don't tell me you fall in love with the girl from that motel? She's not even your type!! Why are you being like this all of a sudden? Did she put a spell on you? Or did she seduce you every night on your b..."

"Don't you dare!!" Kyuhyun raises his voice. He stand up and walk away to the window. He ruffles his hair and let out a heavy sigh. Sooyoung notices a sudden change on Kyuhyun's expression. It doesn't need a genius to figure it out, "You slept with her?" her voice almost can't be heard. "Did she really good to the point you don't want to let her go?"

Kyuhyun laughs in frustration, " you, Sooyoung. Do not insult her like that. Not everything is about . Yes i did it with her, but it has nothing to do with this. I love her. I want to protect her. She is the new definition of life. She is my life now. I need her." Kyuhyun turns his body and kneels in front of Sooyoung, "Please Sooyoung... Help me this time." he pleads

A disbelief stated in Sooyoung's face. The man in front of her.. She doesn't recognize him. Cho kyuhyun that she knows won't do such a thing, he won't beg neither pleading. There's no such words in his dictionary. So obviously something is wrong to the point he begged her like this and sooyoung refused to believe that love is the answer. "No need to humiliate yourself to this point." Sooyoung turns her gaze away, "I won't change my mind no matter what."

 

 

....

 

Since the negotiation with Sooyoung is a total failure, now kyuhyun can only depends on whatever 'the plan' that sungmin already made. It's not like Kyuhyun doesn't believe in any of Sungmin's plan. He put a trust on him. He just need a plan B. In case something unexpected happens to the original plan, since kyuhyun still doesn't know what it is. He hates this feeling, being keep in the dark and not knowing anything. Just sit tight, wait and see is not really his type. He's more like a process instead of result.

"There you are. Come on, it's about time. We should go." Jihyo finally found Kyuhyun at the rooftop after can't find him at his own room nor working room.

Kyuhyun half heartedly initiates his step and went down with his mom.

"Why are you keep checking on your phone? Waiting for something important?" Jihyo asks.

"Kind of." Kyuhyun answered shortly.

A moment later, finally the message he has been waiting for has arrived. He almost hold his breath while reading it.

 

"The plane is already moving. It'll be taking off soon."

It's a code which tells him that the plan's already been excecuted. Just one more step then it will be done. Kyuhyun sighs in relief. It'll be over soon and he'll meet her in no time.

 

.......

 

a/n : people keep asking when kyu and yoong 'did' it. I deliberately not put the scenes here because first i want a surprise and second i can't write . Lol. About when... Just use your imagination, some time when they are together at night xp. Bbyoongg ~~ see u at later update ^^