hate you love you

Shape of my heart

Kyuhyun looked frustrated. He’s been living well. Almost forgot everything about his father and his plans. Sungmin warned him once. But he let his guard down. And look where he got right now.

 

He should’ve seen this coming. His father wouldn’t give up that easily. But why he sent Sooyoung here?  If Sooyoung knew where he is, it must be from his father himself. Knowing his father, he would do anything to bring him back. Anything like he’d-go-down-by-himself anything. If it’s possible, his dad would go to that motel by himself and forced Kyuhyun to go back home. But why Sooyoung?

 

Feeling confused, Kyuhyun decided to call Sungmin.  He didn’t give a about all the procedur that Sungmin already set for him, just in case one of his father’s worker’s tapping up their conversation.

”Yes?”

“Hyung! It’s me!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. He looked worry. He kept changing his gaze to his right and left. Just in case there’s somebody who’s spying on him. Yeah, Kyuhyun became paranoid.

“Ah, Mr. Sung Si Kyung!” Sungmin immediately merged into his acting skill. Kyuhyun thought Sungmin could win an Oscar for his acting skill, “What’s the deal?”

“Hyung! I’m in trouble!” Kyuhyun lowered his voice. Thus, Sungmin still could hear fear in Kyuhyun’s voice.

“Ah, I see. How can I help you?”

Kyuhyun put his forehead to the phone box, “I… I don’t know hyung. My father sent Sooyoung here. She’s the girl that I used to date. I don’t know how my father could know her. And she claimed that she will be my future wife. I… what should I do, hyung?”

“Should we have some dinner? We can discuss more details there.”

Kyuhyun bit his lips. “Yeah, maybe you should come. I think I’m going crazy right now.”

 

 

Kyuhyun went back to the hotel after calling Sungmin. As for right now, Sungmin’s the only one that he could trust. He practically didn’t have anybody but Sungmin right now. And He needed to talk about this with him.

 

When he went back to hotel, Soojung had been sitting at the front desk. Maybe checking on the guest list that ever stay there. It’s almost at the end of the month. So Kyuhyun asked her to do that. And later He’d just had to recheck it.

“Hey…” She greeted Kyuhyun when she saw Kyuhyun stepping on the front door.

He nodded to her. “Been working on your guest list?” He took a peak to her computer.

“Uh-huh. I didn’t know we have over 300 visitors this month. Well, it’s not like I check this every time. It’s just…”

“Yeah I know. It’s kind of amazing right? Knowing about your motel’s potential. It’ll give you a different feeling rather than just knowing that people come and go at your motel.” He continued her words, as if he knew what she’s going to say.

Soojung smiled, “You’re indeed a good accountant. Yeah?”

He grinned. Nodded in agreement. Not because he wanted to become cocky or anything. But Kyuhyun’s indeed a genius.  “Yeah, I could say that.”

 

“Looking for Yoona?” Soojung asked, eyes still on computer’s monitor. But she could see from the corner of her eyes that Kyuhyun’s been looking around the lobby.

Kyuhyun shifted his gaze to Soojung. “Guilty as charged. Where’s she anyway?”

Soojung pointed out to the gazebo near the graden with her head.

Kyuhyun shifted his gaze to the place that Soojung pointed at. “Okay. Thanks.”

 

 

Yoona had been cleaning on her room when Kyuhyun barged into her house.

“Jesus! Kyuhyun! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” Yoona exclaimed. She scolded Kyuhyun when he quietly tapping on her shoulder. She almost hit him with the broom on her hand.

Kyuhyun on the other side also startled. He didn’t expect Yoona to have reaction in such way, “Ya! Who’s sneaking up on you! I practically making noises when I stepping in your front door. You put the wind chimes in front of it. Remember?”

Yoona shifted her gaze to her doorway. Then she just remembered, days ago she did put the wind chimes there.

“Sorry.” Yoona murmured. Then she turned her body again, acting like Kyuhyun just passing by to ‘greet’ her and then leave. To be honest, Yoona had been bothered with the woman she saw earlier. She’s very pretty. Compared to her, she was nothing. And who’s she anyway?  And that kissed, that’s the one who bothered her that much.

“Hey… you’ve been zoning out.” Kyuhyun touched her hand. Kyuhyun knew what’s on her mind. He caressed her soft cheek.

Yoona snapped in, “Huh? What?” she stared at Kyuhyun, he looked confused.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh. “We need to talk. How about after dinner? At your place. While drinking wine or ice cream?” he suggested.

That idea sounds very tempting.

Forgetting all the questions an worries on her mind right now, Yoona  nodded as a sign of agreement.

Kyuhyun grinned, “Do you need a help with that?” he pointed out to the pile of papers that Yoona had sorted out.

“If you don’t mind.” She smiled.

 

 

Sooyoung’s nowhere in sight. After they met ‘talked’ at a café near the motel while ago, Kyuhyun never saw her again, which makes him become more worried. Is she going back to Kyuhyun’s father to  confirm his place and situation right now?

No, no way. If that’s the case. Rather than sent Sooyoung here, his father would come by himself. Why bothered anyway? Kyuhyun battling with himself. Thinking about every possibility that would come.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh for the umpteenth times. Why everything has to be complicated like this? He wished that he just living a normal life. But his life is really far from normal, whichever you look at it.

“You look listless.”

Kyuhyun turned his body and saw Yoona had been walking towards him. He chuckled, “Speak to yourself, honey. You look more horrible than me.”

Yoona pouted.

Kyuhyun restrained himself not to kiss that pout lips of her. He then reached out his hand to Yoona, “Come on. I’m hungry.”

 

 

“Yoong… look! A falling star!” Kyuhyun exclaimed while pointing at the sky. Yoona immediately turned her head and saw a falsh of light passing by really fast and then disappeared. “Come on! Let’s make a wish!” Kyuhyun suggested while clasped his hands and Yoona followed him immediately. Don't wanna lose that moment.

 

Kyuhyun opened his left eye and eyeing Yoona. She looked really focused and determined with her wish. Seconds later she opened her eyes. She turned her head when she felt Kyuhyun had been staring at her. “Why are you looking at me?” she asked, confusedly.

Kyuhyun holds his smile. He likes teasing Yoona. He likes to see her face reddened because of his words. “Because you’re very pretty. I was distracted. You’re ten million times prettier than that star.”

As expected, Yoona’s face’s reddened. She looked away to hide her blushed cheeks.

“Hey.. I’m complementing you. At least you should say something in return.” Kyuhyun protested.

Yoona stucked out her tounge, “I’m not asking you to compliment me. Besides, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. You’re too cheesy~~” Yoona sung her words.

Kyuhyun smirked. “Good then.”

Yoona furrowed her brows, “What’s good?”

Kyuhyun took a bit chicken sandwich that Yoona made for him. “You become alive again. It’s a good thing.” Kyuhyun offered a bite of his sandwich but Yoona refused it, “this afternoon, you look soul-less.”

Yoona stared at Kyuhyun for awhile before finally rest her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. She wanted to cherish this moment. For whoever that girl was. She doesn’t care. Kyuhyun’s there. With her. That’s all that mattered. The fact that Kyuhyun chose to be right there, with her, instead of with that girl is already enough for Yoona. It means she’s much more important for Kyuhyun. She might be jumping into conclusion or something. But she doesn’t care.  But still, she need to know who that woman is.

“By the way, who is that woman? Is she…”

“She’s one of the girl that I used to date. But it was long time ago.” Kyuhyun cut Yoona’s words, “I don’t know how she knows my father, but seems like she’s the girl that my father chose for me. But…” Kyuhyun took a sip of wine before continuing his words, “… but you don’t have to worry about it okay? You don’t have to overthink about it too much. The only thing that you need to do is you have to trust me. And you can’t make any weird conclusion without my allowance. Okay?”

Yoona scoffed, “That’s two things, Mr. Cho. Besides, what do you mean by making any weird conclusion?”

Kyuhyun snorted. He poke Yoona’s head lightly, “Believe me, baby, I know how woman’s brain’s work. Mostly you. You’re masochist. Always making a false assumption and then hurting yourself in the end.”

Yoona rolled her eyes, “Okay Mr. who-knows-it-all, can you please tell me, what’s on my mind right now?” Yoona lifted up her bangs and leaning closer to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun putting down his sandwich, “Uh-uh! Wrong question, honey!” he smirked then stole a kiss to her forehead before finally landing his lips to hers.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

hmmm... comments are appreciated ^^