The great escape

Shape of my heart

 “Ya Kyuhyun! Where are you?! Your father keep calling me. He thought that i was hiding you... what’s going on Kyu? You ran off again? Aigooo... what did you do this time?” Kangin hyung invaded me with questions after i said hello.


“Ah sorry hyung to bother you. Yes, i ran off from home. And no, i didn’t do anything wrong. They forced me to engage with someone that i don’t even know!! I don’t want it hyung!! I might as well be dead!”


“Well, then why don’t you just jump from the bridge? Last time i checked, it’s still worked!”


“Ya.. hyung! you want me to dead?”


“You’re the one who come up with that! I’m just helping you...”

I mumbled on the phone, This Raccoon, i’ll kick him when i meet him.


“Now tell me where you are, i’ll pick you up, send you back home. Then we can live happily ever after.”

I groaned, “Hyuungg!! You’re not listening to me!! They want to set me off with a girl that i don’t even know!!” I almost screamed on my phone.

“Fine! Then why don’t you come here? I’ll help you then.”

I smirked. This raccoon. He thought he can fool me?  I mean.. me?!

“No, i don’t wanna come anywhere near you. You will betray me and then turned me in to my father! I’m smarter than you hyung, remember?”

Kangin hyung then cursed at me with all the dirty words that he learned all of his life.

“I’m hanging up hyung! Don’t look for me again. Okay? Bye!” i hang up the phone immediately than turned it off. I don’t want anybody to call me again. I don’t want to be disturbed or anything. I just want to run away from my family as far as possible.

This is ridiculous! In a time like this, there’s still such thing as matchmaking?? Are they looking down on me? thinking that i couldn’t find my own wife? Ridiculous! They didn’t even ask me if i want this. I don’t care if they called me immature for avoiding this. I still have free will.

“Can you please just stop right there?” i ask the taxi driver while pointing to a building with a board-neon-sign “Butterfly motel”

...

“Good evening sir.” A girl greeted me once  i stepped on the front door.

I’m just nodded, “I reserve a room for 2 weeks. Can i?”

That girl raised her eyebrow than looking at me with strange look.

“What?” i asked her impatiently.

She shrugged her shoulders, “Nothing. It’s just...people usually just stay for 3 days top. But.. never mind.” She then checking something on her computer then turned her gaze on me again, “Lucky you.. there’s still 2 rooms left.” She smiled annoyingly.

I clapped my hands, “Yay! Should i throw a confetti?”

“Oh, is there any? Well, you can do that, if you want.” She smiled again. Still annoyingly.

Ugh! I wanna kill her. It’s been a long night for me. I just got 3 hours straight sitting on taxi. And i just want a rest.

“Just give me my room. I’m dead tired already.” I put out my wallet and took some dollars from it.

“500 dollars.” She said

I widened my eyes, “What? 500 dollars??”

She rolled her eyes, “Okay... 1000 dollars.”

“WHAAATTT??”

“Ya! Yoong! Did you just put a prank on my guest again?”

I turned my body and saw another girl just showed up out of nowhere.

She smiled to me, “I’m sorry... she doesn’t mean to be rude. Oh and she’s not working in here anyway. She’s just helping me to guard this table while i’m...”

I shook my hand dismissively, “I just want my room. Can you please give me right now? Or should i just leave and find another motel?”

She nodded and then checking something on her computer, “Err.. 2 weeks?” she asked.

I nodded vigourously.

“$450” she said.

I opened my wallet and only find about $200 inside, “Errr... Do you take credit card?”

She nodded.

Then i gave her my credit card while staring at the annoying girl behind her. I’m giving the you’re-going-to-die look to her.

And she.... did she just stuck her tongue out to me? aissshhh... i’m going to murder her later.

“Here sir. Room 42.”

“Do you need a hand with those?” asked the annoying girl while pointing at my luggage.

“Why? You can?” i mocked at her.

“Sure. Why not~~” she sang.

I widened my eyes when she lifted up my luggage, “Room 45 right?” she’s trying to make sure to the other girl.

“42. Be careful yoong.” Said the other girl.

Then that annoying girl turned her gaze on me, “Well Mister who-likes-to-throw-confetti-when-he’s-happy your luggage is kinda heavy... so can we just please....” she use her head to make a sign come-on-we’re-going-to-your-room.

I just nodded while tailing her from the back. And then i realized something, she’s just giving me a name. Mr confetti what?? I furrowed my eyebrows.

Seriously, this girl is kind of annoying. Have no manner at all.

Oh well, great. Now she’s whistling.

I stared at her from head to toe. And it finds me amuzing when realized she got really skinny figures. But she could lifted luggage that might be as heavy as her weight or maybe more. She reminded me with Hyukjae hyung somehow.

“Hey, maybe i can just take my luggage. It’s kinda heavy. And...”

She stopped, put my luggage down and shrugged, “Well, it’s kinda too late, isn’t it? We already arrived in front of your room.” She took the key out of her pocket and open the door with it. She took my luggage again and put in inside of the room.

I followed her.

“Wow...” I scanned the whole room amazingly. To be honest, the motel itself didn’t look really promising from outside. But this room is amazing. It gives you a vintage atmosphere. And hey, they got fireplace!

“Well, Mr Confetti...”

“Kyuhyun.” I fixed her.

“Oh wow, you got a name.” She said, still with the annoying tone voice, “I want my tip.”

I turned my body to her and quite shock. She’s...... quite pretty actually. I didn’t realize it downstairs because of the light. But it’s crystal clear now.

“Well Mister... you want to keep staring at me or give me my tip?” she pouted .

I sighed. I took some dollars from my wallet and give it to her.

She smiled, “Thank you.” She put the money i gave her to her pocket pants. Then started to walk out of my room, “Good night Mr Confetti.. have a nice rest.”