Birthday Surprise (Part 1)

Because I Miss You

Ljoe POV

"Yeah! We're finally here!!" Ricky and Changjo yelled. Cap smacked their head. "Yah! We're in public pabo!" Both of them rub their heads and pouted. I shook my head. "Excuse me, are you Mr Lee Byung Hun?" A man dressed in black asked. I nodded.  "Are you here to pick us up?" The man nodded. "The limo is this way, Sir" Teen Top and I followed

-Inside limo-

"Aah! Its been a long time since I sat inside a limo!" Ricky streched. "Yah! The last time you sat in the limo was yesterday!"  Chunji snapped. "Really? I don't remember...." He scratch his head. "Hyung! Isn't tomorrow ~~~~'s birthday?" Ricky tried to hide his embarassment. Teen Top nodded their. "And tomorrow we're going to start school" I said.

"What?! But we're haven't even take our uniforms yet!" Ljoe sigh. "I've already taken care of that. All the things we need for school is already been prepared" I told them. "Wait! If tomorrow we're going to school, and its also ~~~~'s birthday.. does this mean she going to get a big surprise seeing us?" Changjo asked. I smiled.

--------

Your POV

You woke up when your alarm rang. *Why do I feel like something big is going to happen to me today?* I thought. I shook off that thought and went to wash up.

"~~~~!!!" A familiar voice screamed, as was drying up my hair . I flinched. "Neh Auntie?" Auntie barged in. "You dare to question me?!" She slap me. I drop to the ground. "N-no auntie. I'm s-sorry" I stuttered. She grab my hair and pull them. I gritted my teeth. "Go make my breakfast this instant!" She spat. She gave me one final push before walking out and slamming the door behind her. I whimpered in pain as i touch my hair.

I ran down the stairs into the kitchen to make Auntie breakfast. When I went in, the food was already cooked. *Eh? Who cook this food?* I thought. As if on cue, someone answered my question. "I cook them. Give this to Ma'am. And this is for you" One of the maids said. "Unnie! You don't have to! I can cook myself" She just smiled. "Just give this to ma'am okay?" I nodded my head and went into the dining room.

"What took you so long?! I don't why your father can tolerate with you! And now I know why your mother left you!" She push me away. My vision become blur. I ran to my room and cried. Suddenly my phone rang. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Juliet?"

"Oh!Oppa! Why did you call?"

"Can you come to school early today? I got something to tell you"

"Arasso. I got to go. I see you at school okay?"

"Neh. Bye Juliet."

I hang up and look at the mirror. I wipe away my tear. *I'm not going to let that ruin this day!* I walk off to the bathroom to change into my uniform. After one last look at the mirror you made your way to school.

-@ school-

"Oppa!" I called his name when I saw him at class. He look up and smiled. "Juliet! Give your oppa a hug!" He stretch out his arms. I ran and hug him. "Happy Birthday, Juliet" her whispered into my ears and hug me tighter. "Oppa?" I said. "Neh?" I look up. "You said you had something to show me. What is it?" He giggled and pushed my head against my chest. "Later. Right now, I want to hug you" I tried to push away but it was no use.

"Oppa!" I whined. He sighed. "Arasso, Arasso. But don't say I didn't warn you just now!" He warned. He pulled away and gaze into my eyes. I couldn't seem to look away. Sungyeol caressed my cheeks. His hand travelled to the back of my neck and pulled me closer. Slowly, he place his lips against mine. My eyes widen. *My first kiss!* I wanted to pull away but my body was frozen.

Suddenly the door burst open. I jumped back and look at the door. My jaw dropped. "O-oppa?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Aww..... Sungyeol took your first kiss. Who is at the door? O.o