Birthday Surprise (Part 2)

Because I Miss You
 Your POV
"Oppa?!"My jaw droppped. *Am I dreaming?* At the door, Ljoe stood there glaring at Sungyeol. "Oppa? Is that you?" I called. His shifted his gaze to me. In his eyes, i could see a hint of disappointment. He shook his head and walk away. I ran after him. I called out his name. "Oppa!!" He ignored me and continued walking. I walk after him until he stop at the rooftop. He turn around and face me.
Ljoe POV

My heart aches when I saw ~~~~ kissing another guy. I glared at the guy. "Oppa? Is that you?" ~~~~ asked. I look at her. I was disappointed. *How could you ~~~~?!* I turn around and walk off. She ran after me and called my name several times. I ignored.
 
I didn't know where I was going. I continued walking until I reach the rooftop. I got nowhere to go now but to face ~~~~. I turn around and face her. "Stop following me" I said, coldly. ~~~~ looked shock. "Oppa..." She whispered. I look away. She reached out and grab my arm. I pulled away. "Don't you dare touch me!" I glared at her. She was taken aback.
 
"Oppa....What happened to you?" She asked. "Nothing. I'm just being myself. You got any problem with it?" I smirked. "What are you doing here?" I looked into her eyes and paused. "I came specially for you...." Her face lit up. "....Just to say how much I hate you. I can't believe how stupid you are. You actually believed that I was friends with you?" Her tears immediately roll down her cheeks. She quickly wipe away her tears and smiled.
 
"So we weren't really friends? It okay. I forgive you. I'm sorry for wasting your time to actually believe we were friends. I'm really sorry. I'll leave now" She bowed and walk off. I stared at her as she walk off.
 
Your POV
 
I walk away from Ljoe. Tears came out non-stop. *Oppa...How could lie to me all this time?* I continued walking - not knowing where I'm going. I stopped infront of the auditorium. I slowly open the door. In the middle of the room stood a piano. I walk slowly towards it. Ljoe's words keep on replaying itself in my head. My heart aches. I stop infront of the piano. I sat down and touched the keys. Soon i was playing a song and singing along.
 
Your scent behind me
I can’t forget you
Your tears are still felt
I guess I’m sick

You know I always walking
My thorns hurts you
Trying to hide the look
I blew my cover in front of your tears
I see you hurt to push
You’re always in my heart
Can not stop, my love
Still can not send to you

Memories as you deceive me,
I wanted to forget
All I can do for you, but
I can not let go

 
I miss you, too miss
I can not have your love

Oh, look at me push you
You’re always in my heart
Can not stop my love
 
  

 Sweet memories of Ljoe and I replayed in my mind. I smiled remembering them. I stood up and walk to my locker. As usual a piece of paper is inside it. I read it.
Even if it’s not enough
I’ll show how much I really love you
You may never know but
Here I am

Here I am,In this place,Here I am
Here I am ,In this place,I’m here.

Even if it’s not enough for me to show
How much I really love you
I’ll just wait for you in this place.

 <4Men Feat. Mi - Here I Am Secret> 
I smiled after reading the letter.
-RING-
The class was about to start. I ran to my classroom. When I entered, I saw Ljoe was flirting with Jessica from his seat. Niel, however, was seating beside him. I quietly went to my seat. "~~~~!!" Niel called. Ljoe look at me. I look away and ignored Niel's call. "Juliet, what happened? Why are you're red?" Sungyeol asked as soon as i sat down. "It's nothing." I assured him and took out my textbook.
 
"~~~~!! Did you hear me call your name?" Niel stand beside you. You continued ignoring him. "~~~~" Sungyeol called you. "Neh?" He look behind me. Before he could tell me about Niel, the teacher came in. The class start. Niel pouted and walk back to his seat.
 
-Lunch-
 
I sat with Infinite eventhough Teen Top asked I to sit with them. Eventhough I really want to sit with them but I can't. I'm not friends with them anymore. Teen Top was dissapointed.
 
Cap POV
 
"Why isn't ~~~~ sitting with us?"Ricky whined. Everyone was quiet. No one knows what to say. "Hyung, just now I saw ~~~~ following you to the rooftop and I also saw her walk out crying. Why did you do to her?"Niel questioned Ljoe. I look at him waiting for an answer. "I just talk to her" Ljoe shrugged. "Until she cried?" Niel didn't sound convinced.
 
"She even ignored us just now. And I think its because of what you did to ~~~~ at the rooftop" Ljoe look at him. "If you don't believe me then its your problem" he stormed out of the canteen. Everyone sighed. *I'm sorry ~~~~~ for whatever Ljoe had done to you. I'm sorry he ruined you birthday this year..* I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE
finally another chapter is up!