Over? [Part 1]

Because I Miss You

"~~~~~-ah!"Sungjong called my name when I was about to walk out of the school. I look back seeing Sungjong running after me. "Where are you going?" He asked. I gave him a weird look.

"Home?" I replied. He sighed. "You have forgotten haven't you?" He accused. "What did I do?!" My eyes were wide and I was panicking. "We're supposed to eat ice-cream today!" He threw his arms in the air. "How can you forget about ice-cream?! Its ice-cream for god sake! Nobody forgets about it!" He over reacted.

I rolled my eyes at him. I took his hand and skipped to Baskin Robbins. "Oh! The rest is not here yet," I said as I look around the shop. I walked to a booth and sat down.

"Oppa. It wasn't nice of you to call Yeol oppa an idiot," I look at Sungjong."~~~~-ah, after what he did, you can still forgive him?!" He sighed. "He didn't forget me! He's just busy!" I stated. "Yeah, busy with that !" Sungjong retorted.

"How can you say that about your own member, your brother?!" I asked. "I'm not related to him," he grumbled. "Oppa,lets just drop the subject. Infinite oppa is here with... Teen Top?!" I shrieked. They grinned when they saw me.

"~~~~!" Woohyun ran to me. "I miss you so much!" He gave me a tight hug. "Yah! Only I'm allowed to hug her!" Myungsoo pushed Woohyun away. Myungsoo smiled at me and open his arms. "Hug?" I smiled and gave him a light hug.

I pulled away and stared at Teen Top, well mostly at Chunji and Cap since I've befriended the rest. "Oh, we met them on the way here so Sunggyu hyung thought we should hang out together since they are your friends," Myungsoo whispered. "Oppa, anyeong!" I waved at them. Chunji and Cap looked surprised.

"~~~~!" They hugged me. "We miss you!" They squealed. "Oppa, we just saw each other this morning!" "Still!" I giggled. "Come on sit down," I said as I sat beside Myungsoo. Woohyun immediately took the seat at the other side of me. "Where is your boyfriend?" Chunji asked. "He ditched," Sungjong angrily mumbled.

Chunji gave me questioning look. I shrugged. "Anyway, what ice-cream do you want?" Sunggyu asked. "I want Bobsled Brownie!" Changjo, Sungjong. They look at each other, shocked then giggled. "I asked ~~~~, you idiots." Sunggyu scolded. They pouted. "But we want Bobsled Brownie!" They whined.

"Buy yourself. I'm only buying for myself and ~~~~" "Cheapskate hyung" They mumbled. "I heard that!" They rolled their eyes at him. "I want Chocolate Mousse Royale please" I smiled. "Sure," Sunggyu got up to buy the ice cream. "What about us?!" The rest yelled. "Get your off the chair and go to the counter to buy your own ice cream!" The rest groaned.

I laughed at them as they trudged to the counter. After everyone have bought their ice creams, we ate it while chatting with one another. Soon the sky got darker and darker. "Oppa, it going to be dark soon. Lets go home" I suggested. Everyone agreed and walked out of the shop.

"I'm going to send ~~~~ home!" Ljoe volunteered. "You better don't do anything to her" Woohyun said. "N-neh" Ljoe replied. "Kaja," He tugged my hand. I followed him. "Bye oppas!" I waved at the rest. "Bye!" They waved back.

While we were walking, Ljoe kept on grinning. "Oppa, whats wrong with you? You kept on grinning like an idiot!" I teased. "I'm just happy" "Happy about what?" I asked. "That we're friends again." I smiled "Oh"

We continued walking in a comfortable silence. "So..." Ljoe started "How is life with Sungyeol?" He asked. I shrugged not wanting to talk about it. Ljoe got the message and didn't ask further. "Oppa, I'm sorry for my behaviour last time," I said shyly.

"No, I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I shouldn't have said those things I said last time" He said and I smiled.  "I miss you oppa" I hugged him. "I miss you too," He whispered. Little did they know Sungyeol was watching from across the street.

----------------

Sungyeol POV

"Oppa, can we go to Baskin Robbin?" HyunA asked. The sky were already getting dark but we didn't care. The whole day, we have been wondering around Seoul. From Lotte World, to noraebang and now to the ice-cream shop. It was definitely the best day I ever had in my life.

I smiled at HyunA and said "Sure," HyunA grinned back and hugged my hand. I didn't pull away and instead let her hug my arm. I lead her to the nearest Baskin Robbin. As we were walking, a couple caught my eyes. I look at them and did a double take. *~~~~?!* I thought.

"Oppa, why did you stop?" HyunA asked. I ignored her and continued watching ~~~~. Suddenly she hug the guy beside him. I squinted my eyes and realized who it was. *Ljoe!* My heart dropped. My hand curled into a fist. If look could kill, someone would be dead by now when they saw my face. My eyes were dark and there were no sign of warmth.

"Oppa, whats wrong?!" HyunA shook my hand. I pushed away her hands and crossed the street towards ~~~~ and Ljoe. "PARK ~~~~!" I yelled. She jumped and look at me. She gasped. "O-oppa, w-w-what are you doing here?!" She asked. I ignored her and punched Ljoe in the face. Ljoe dropped onto the floor. "Oppa!" I shrieked and ran to Ljoe side to help him.

"Go!" I growled at Ljoe. Ljoe stood up with the help from ~~~~. He wiped of the blood from his mouth. "What if I don't want to?" Ljoe challenged. "I said go! Don't make me do things that you will regret" I snarled. "Oppa, just go. I can take care of myself." She lightly pushed him away. He look unconvinced. "Just go, I can take care of myself" She assured him.

He gave me another glare before walking off. ~~~~ turned to me and gulped. I grab hold of her wrist and dragged her to an empty alley. I roughly pushed her onto the wall. She flinched. "O-oppa.. W-what wrong?" She whispered. I let out a heavy sigh and look at her. She flinched again.

"You're asking me why? YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY?!" He raised his voice when he asked again. "You ing cheated on me behind my back and you're asking me why?!" "I didn't cheat on you!" She shrieked. "I saw what you did just now. Don't try to lie to me"

"Oppa! I swear! I didn't lie! I didn't cheat on you!" She exasperated. I slapped her. She gasped and clutched her now burning cheek. "H-How could you oppa!" I scoffed. "Shut up you ! You and you're ing friends are the same!" I said and earned a slap from her. "I have enough! I don't care if you called me a but involving MY friends is too much!"

I touched my cheeks, enraged. "You ing dare to slap me?!" He snarled. I slapped her again, even harder than the first time. She dropped onto the floor. tears were already streaming down her cheeks. I wanted to hug her and apologize but my ego got the best of me.

"What happened to you oppa? You weren't like this. You've changed" She whispered. "Shut up ! Urgh! I disgust myself for asking you to be my girfriend. What didn't I see it from the start? You're a " I emphasized the word . I turned to walk away when I heard her say "Speak for yourself"

--------------------------

Okay! I'll stop here.

The scenario is too long for me so I decided to break it into 2 parts ^^

Sorry people! <3

Comment replies:

@ImAChodingGirl:

Haha!! Yeah! Go  girl! \m/

Ouch!! Sungyeol won't have babies forever then! LOL

I'll be sure tomake a sequel if many people wants it ^^

@ilovemilk::

Aww... Thats mean! But then Sungyeol is a bastard in this story so what the hell...*Agree with you* Yeah SUNGYEOL YOU JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND SEE IF SHE CARES! I DON'T!! kekeke~~ I think Woohyun should continue loving her too^^

@madeleine :

I think so too :D Sungyeol such a bad boy!! ><

@myasianboys:

You're right! Woohyun could go after her^^

Yeap he sure would feel betrayed like in this chapter ><

Yay! Friends again! ^^

@lisakins:

Yay! They're friends again!! I'm so happy too!! ^^

Maybe they should....

@SummerLuv:

Haha! I think she is going to steal him away too!!I can't reveal yet though :/

@Stephanie1127:

LOL!! Me too!! I cry over small things and when watching drama I cried a lot. I even cried when other people are crying. I guess I have soft spot for people who cries in front of me.. ><

HAHA!! ME TOO!! HE IS SO CUTE !!! The members were like 'What the hell is wrong with him!' 

Thank you for commenting my lovelies~~ <3