Transfer

Because I Miss You

No One POV

"YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL AFTERNOON??!! " Auntie screamed as soon as you step into the house. You bowed and walk off. You met with your father on your way to your room. "~~~~, where have you been? I was worried sick. Especially your step-mom" Father said. *Auntie? Worried? Two-faced * "I'm sorry father. I went out with my friends just now" You said. Father nodded and walk off. You walk into your room.

You look at Sungyeol's picture beside your bed. "Oppa, I miss you so much right now" You whispered to the picture and sighed. You took the picture and hugged it. *I miss you so much*

--------

The next day, went to the school garden before school. You sat down under a tree and began to sing. You smiled as it reminded of the times you had with Teen Top. When you finished, someone clapped. You look up and saw Changjo smiling down at you. "Your voice is more beautiful than the last time I heard you sing," Changjo praised. You smiled at him.

You scooted to the side to give him some space to sit down. He gladly sat down. "So, is Infinite taking care of you well?" He asked. You nodded and grinned. "I heard your dating one of them," You nodded again. "Sungyeol" You said. "He must be taking care of you really well since your happy and all," Changjo smiled. "Of course he is. How about you? Your not dating anyone?" You asked.

He shook his head. "No one has captured my attention yet" He said. You giggled. "How is Teen Top..?" You asked carefully. "They're fine. But it gets lonely without you though" You smiled sadly. "Why ~~~~?" Changjo asked. "Hmmm?" You said, confused. "Why did you suddenly ignore us?" He asked. "You really want to know badly huh?" You asked. He looked at you.

"I'll tell you if you promise me you won't tell anyone about it" He nodded in agreement. "Its Ljoe" I said. Changjo furrowed his eyebrow and asked, "What did he do now?" You started telling everything that happen on that day. Changjo was speechless. "It hurt me so much when he said that. I felt like I've been used" You said sadly. "But" Changjo looked at you "Sungyeol was there to comfort me"

"You have to forgive him, ~~~~" Changjo said. "I already did a long time ago" You said. You glanced at your watch. "Oppa, i have to go now. Class is going to start soon" You said while standing up. He, too, stood up. Changjo smiled and hug me. "Take care, princess" He whispered. Tears start forming up in your eyes but you blinked them away. "Thank you oppa" I said and walk off.

-------------------

The teacher came in and the whole class kept quiet. "Class, we have a student moving to this class today," He said. Murmurs spread across the classroom. "KEEP QUIET!" He demanded. "Come in" The teacher said. The student came in. Your classmates gasped. "Hey. As you all know, my name is Woohyun. I'm your new classmate" He flashed a smile. He walk to the seat next to yours. You were busy in your own world, reading a book. "Hey, is this seat taken?" Woohyun asked. "I'm sorry but-" You froze. Woohyun grinned. "Oppa?" You said in disbelieve.

"Can I sit here?" He asked. "Sungyeol is sitting there" You said. "He is not here is he?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow. He chuckled and sat down. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "I asked for a transfer" He shrugged.

"Miss Park and Mr Nam, please pay attention!" The teacher yelled. Woohyun shot him a glare. The teacher look away, scared.  "Oppa! Don't be mean" You whispered and slapped his arm lightly. Woohyun softly laughed. "How is your arm?" He asked. Jessica stiffened but you and Woohyun doesn't seem to notice. "Better than yesterday" you replied.

"When I find out who did this, I'll make sure they regret to mess with you" Woohyun lifted his fist onto the air. Jessica gulped. "Oppa! Maybe its just children playing around!" Woohyun shook his head. "Your too nice ~~~~" I grinned.

--------------

During break time, you went out of class with Woohyun and met up with Infinite at the school garden. "Eh?! Woohyun-ah did you came out with ~~~~?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun nodded and said, "I transferred to her class" Woohyun pointed at you. Infinite shook their head. "Your so obsessed with her" Woohyun frowned. "What? She's mine!" Woohyun put his arm around you.

"Aniyo! I belong to Yeollie oppa and Myungsoo oppa!" You hug Myungsoo's arm. Infinite look at you, shocked. "Since when you belong to Myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong asked. "Since he's Yeollie's wife, he's probably mine too," You shrugged. Myungsoo laughed and hug you back. "Andwae! Andwae! Andwae! ~~~~ is mine!!" Woohyun tried breaking you and Myungsoo apart. Myungsoo playfully pushed him to the ground. Infinite laughed.

The rest of lunch time, Woohyun tried breaking the both of you apart but failed. He threw tantrums and whined. Infinite just ignored him. Myungsoo looked at you, who were eating your sandwich, and smiled. You look up and smiled back. You cuddled onto his chest which made Woohyun whined louder.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch break. You stood up with Infinite. Woohyun was still on the floor whining. "Oppa" I called. Woohyun stopped and look at you. You leaned in and kissed his cheeks. His eyes widened. "Bye!" You ran off. Woohyun started jumping around. "She kissed me! Take that Myungsoo! She kissed me not you! ~~~~ wait for me! I want to kiss you too!!" Woohyun screamed and run after you.

"Now I'm starting to doubt that Sungjong is the maknae instead of Woohyun," Sunggyu said. Infinite laughed and walked back to class. *Caught you ~~~~. Once Sungyeol see this picture of you kissing Woohyun, I'm sure Sungyeol would hate you for the rest of your life!" Jessica thought from behind the tree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! NO SILENT READER PLEASE~~~

2nd update for the day! I'll update again soon.... BYE~~~