Hurt

Because I Miss You

Your POV

"W-what?"I stuttered. "I love you,Juliet" Sungyeol repeated. "I..ah...I-I...ah.." Sungyeol laughed." Its okay. You don't have to give your answer now. I just want you to know that what ever your decision is, I'll respect that okay?" I blinked at him. "Come on, I'll send you home" Sungyeol said, pulling me to the exit - totally forgetting about Infinite.

I pull him back. He look at me. "I do" I whispered. "W-What?" Sungyeol asked. I smiled lightly. "I love you too,oppa" I said, a little louder - loud enough for Infinite to hear. They scream in delight. Sungyeol is still forzen in his spot. Infinite skip over to us. "~~~~!! Wellcome to the family!!" Sungjong yelled. I grinned. I went over to Sungyeol and hug him. Slowly, he hug back. He gaze into my eyes. I melted. He, then, lean in a gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

"Eeew...Yah hyung! Get a room! I'm still innocent you know!" Sungjong whined. I pull away and giggled while Sungyeol glared at him. Sungjong coward behind Myungsoo. "~~~~-ah~" Woohyun sang as he open his arm. I was about to skip over to him when Sungyeol pulled me back. "Yah, we only been together for a few minutes and you already cheating on me?!" Infinite rolled their eyes. "Oppa! If you don't want me to leave you, you would let me hug Woohyun oppa!" Sungyeol quickly let go of your arm.

You grinned and hug Woohyun. "Welcome to the family, Juliet" he whispered. "Yah! You guys are hugging too long and Juliet? That's my nickname for her!" Sungyeol pull me away from Woohyun an pouted. "Awww....Oppa, we can always find another name for me, a very special one" I pinched his cheeks. Sungyeol smiled.

"Guys, why don't we go celebrate to welcome ~~~~ into our family?" Dongwoo suggest. Everyone agreed. That night, all of us have a lot of fun playing. The night ended after playing at noraebang. "Babe, I'll send you home" I laughed. "Babe?" Sungyeol nodded and said, "Yeah. Since Woohyun hyung stole the nickname 'Juliet' from me, now, I'm going tot call you babe" I giggled.

----------------

LJoe POV

Teen Top and I were walking on the streets, looking around to find something to do. As I was walking, I saw familiar figure a few metres away from me. Immediately I recognize the person. ~~~~. "Sungyeol oppa, Isn't that guy cute?" She ask that Sungyeol guy next to her."Yah! You're going to cheat on me?!" he asked. She giggled. "Ofcourse not. Oppa is the only person in my heart okay?" Sungyeol smiled and leaned in to kiss her. ~~~~ put her hand around his neck and kiss him back.

I walk away. My heart aches. "Isn't that ~~~~?" Changjo asked. Teen Top eyes were on them. Their jaw dropped. "Why is she kissing another person?" Ricky asked. "Hyung do you think that is why Ljoe is acting strangely ever since we got into the school?" Changjo ask Cap, ignoring Ricky question. "But she wasn't dating Sungyeol when we came here though" Niel said. "Who is Sungyeol?"Ricky asked again. "The guy ~~~~ kissed" Rickly mouth into an 'O' shape.

"How did you know all this?" Chunji asked. "I asked a few girls about Sungyeol. I'm positive that something bad happened when both of them came back from the rooftop" Niel shrugged. Everyone was quiet. Chunji gave a last glance at the the couple and sighed. "Come on, lets go home" Chunji said as he walk to me.

-------------

I slam my bedroom door behind me when I reach home. I scream in frustration, knocking one of the chairs onto the floor. I ran my hand through my hair as my eyes darted around the room. My eyes landed on a picture of ~~~~ on the table beside my bed. I walk to the picture. I the picture a few times. A single tear escape my eyes. I throw the picture on the floor. The glass frame shattered into millions of pieces. A picture of ~~~~ smiling was on the floor behind millions of shattered glass.

I drop onto the floor - looking at the picture. " How can you smile when I'm feeling like this?"I whispered to the picture. "How could you?!" I shouted and cried. I push the glass and the picture of ~~~~ away. Some of the glass cut my hands but I don't care.

----------

A few days later, I reach school early to avoid hearing fangirls' screaming. I was about to open the classroom door, I overheard ~~~~ talking on the phone.

"Oppa! Where are you?" She asked. What?! You're sick?!" She screamed after a pause. "Neh, I'll come over later okay? Bye" She hung up. I open the door and went in. She quickly look up. I avoided looking at her and walk over to my seat. Both of us stayed quiet doing our own thing. *ARGH! I can't stand this anymore!* I stormed to her seat. "~~~~ we need to talk," She blinked at me.

"About what" She asked. I scratched my head and said, " Us" She tilted her head. "Us? What do you mean us? We don't have any relationship at all!" She raised her voice slightly. I was about to reply when someone interrupted me. "Babe, can you help me buy a cup of coffee?" Sungyeol asked. ~~~~ look at him and nodded. She glance at me and walk out of the classroom. Sungyeol walk over to me.

"I think you know by now that ~~~~ is mine now. So please don't bother her. She has been hurt by you enough" He said before walking out of the classroom, joining ~~~~~ to buy a cup of coffee. *~~~~ has been hurt because of me?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------