Over? [Part 2]

Because I Miss You

Your POV

"He turned around to walk off. I clenched my fist. "Speak for youself," I mumbled. Unfortunately, he heard. "What did you say?" He asked. I slowly stood up ignoring him. "I said WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY! Answer me!" He yelled. I look at him in the eyes. "I said speak for yourself. Are you deaf?" I asked daringly.

He smirked. "So the you want to challenge me?" "I want to break up with you. I have enough of this !" I said. "You don't have to do that. I was already to break things up with you" "Thats good. But there is one last thing I have to say to you" I said. Sungyeol opened his mouth but I interrupted him.

"Ever since HyunA came you weren't the same Sungyeol I used to know. You have forgotten about me. You stood me up on our dates. You didn't answer any of my calls. You were always with HyunA. I'm not in your heart anymore am I? HyunA replaced me. I have enough Sungyeol. I want our relationship to end right here and right now. Goodbye Sungyeol." I walked away.

"~~~~!" Sungyeol called my name. I break into sprints. I didn't bother wipe of my tears and let the wind dry it up. I stopped when I reach my house. I walked into my mansion. "PARK ~~~~!" My father called my name. I look at the floor to hide my tear-stained face.

"Where have you been?! This is the second time you're doing this! You're going overboard. Your mother couldn't sit still because of you! She even almost called the police" He scolded me. "She's not my mother" I said. "MWORAGO?! You ungrateful brat! She worries for you and this is how you repay her?!" His voice raised.

"She? Worries about me? Don't joke Father. She NEVER cares about me! She hates me! She never treat me as her own daughter!" I yelled and earned a slap from Father. "Don't disrespect her!" I smirked and look at him. My eyes were red and tears were already blurring my vision.

"Your taking her side and not your daughter?! Why can't you see her real self?! She forced me to wash her clothes, cook her food and she disrespected my biological mother!" I was slapped again. "Don't lie to me, you brat" A tear slipped down my cheeks.

"You know what? I don't care anymore. I don't care about that , that you call a wife. And she is NOT my mother!" I emphasized the word not. I walked into my room. "~~~~! COME BACK HERE! I AM NOT FINISHED!" Father yelled but I ignored him.

I walked into my room and grabbed the largest suitcase I can find. I tossed all of my clothes in there and zip it up. I walked back out of my room with my suitcase. Father was sitting in the living room with Auntie beside him. He saw me walking out of the house. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" His voice boomed. "Somewhere that is far away from here. Away from you! I don't want to handle this anymore!"

I stormed out. I walked aimlessly throught the street. Before I knew it, I found myself in front of Myungsoo's house. I rang the doorbell. A few minutes later, he opened the door. "~~~~!" He gasped. "Oppa" I whimpered. "Come in" He pulled me in and helped me with my suitcase.

"What happened?" He asked. I told him everything about the fight with Sungyeol and Father. I burst out crying again. He pushed my head onto his shoulder. He gave me a lightly squeeze.

Once I calmed down, I asked "Oppa, can I stay here? Please? Only until I find another place to stay" Myungsoo sighed. "Stay as long as you like. Forever is also fine. I am alone in this big house afterall I don't mind having someone to accompany me" He smiled.

"Thank you oppa" Myungsoo led me to a guest bedroom. "Is this room okay for you?" He asked as I look around the room. I look at him ans smiled while nodding. "Thank you oppa" He smiled back. "If you need anything, my room is next door. Do you want me to help with your clothes?"

"Its okay, oppa. I'll do it myself" I said. "I'll be going to my room now" He closed the door. I sat down on the bed and sighed. *Why does bad things always happen to me?* I thought. I lay down and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------

Another update!!

I don't know what to say about this chapter though...

I cried...

Ok I'm random! :P

Comment Replies:

@ImAChodingGirl:

Chill dongsaeng (Can I call you that?) And Ljoe already left in that chapter.... So he wasn't there to witness the scene

Ouch! Sungyeol is gonna be dead meat! xD

Hahaha!! Cute!! Sure I'll make one after I finish this story... I need to start thinking on thestoryline now! Hahaha ^^

Yeollie surely will regret calling ~~~~ or you a . Its okay. HyunA is my bias too but its just a story so I don't really mind :)

@myasianboys:

KEKEKE~~ Oh Yeah! Infinite will kill him BIG TIME! MUAHAHA!!!

Yes, they love you very much <3

Ooohhhhh Sungyeol is gonna be in big trouble!!

@aNONAmous:

Hahaha.... Don't be depressed :( Its just a story :) Maybe he will be the old yeollie again. :D

@Stephanie1127:

Chill my dear....Though I'm also pissed at Sungyeol too!! I know right?! Just hugging one guy who is your childhood friend and he is already pissed like hell!!

Maybe he will change back to old Yeollie :D Oohh!! You just gave me an idea!! Thank you!! <3

Hahaha!!! For me, everytime I wake up, my face would be wet or filled with dried tears when I watch sad dramas or movies or smoething that makes me sad >< I'm so weird.... My sister would always tell me that she would hear me crying at night !!

HEEHHEEE~~~ I couldn't stop squealing at that part!! ^^

Thank you for your wonderful comments!! <3

Saranghae~