Confesssion of secret admirer...or not

Because I Miss You

"~~~~-ah" Someone called my name. I turn around and gasped.

"Sunggyu oppa?!" My eyes widened. He walked towards me with a bouquet of flowers. He stopped in front of me and grinned. "Hey,~~~~" I was still dazed. "O-oppa....Y-you're my secret admirer?!" I asked. "Why? Can't I be your secret admirer?" He asked. I didn't say anything. He laughed.

"Want to have a walk around the garden? It took me awhile to set this up you know" He held out a hand. I paused and took his hands. He smiled and walked around with me. I look around the place with my eyes wide open. "Yah. You should close your mouth or else flies are going to go in there" I immediately closed my mouth and blushed. Sunggyu tried not to laugh and I pouted.

We stopped walking and sat down on the bench nearest to the fountain. I watch as the water sprang out. Sunggyu watched me. "Oppa..." I started. "Hmmm?" He asked. "When...do you start.... you know..." I trailed off. "Ohh....Remember your first day of school here?" He asked. I nodded. "That day you saw a crowd at the school gate right? That was the day I noticed you. You weren't attracted to pretty boys easily like other girls. You tend to stayfar away from them," He explained.

"But, I could be one of them. It may be because I don't know who you are" I argued. "Well, you didn't right? Like I said, you're totally different. You don't drool over us. I admit that I was stunned at first because there is not a girl in school that don't fall for our beauty--" I interupted him "So cocky" I frowned. He laughed. "As I was saying, There is not a girl in school that doesn't fall head over heel for us. At the point of time, you were always in your own world.I actually tried to catch your attention but I failed." He explained.

"Oppa, you know I already have Sungyeol oppa. Why did you still give me those letters? Are you trying to destroy our relationship?" I asked. "I'm not trying to destroy your relationship with him. But I couldn't help to write my feelings for you. I should tell you this,I saw you first before Sungyeol. I tried approaching you first but he beat me to it" He frowned. I look down at the grass.

"Do you have any other questions?" He asked. "Why didn't you just tell me? You don't have to write letters to me" He paused. "To be honest, I don't have the gut to do that. Seeing you happy with Sungyeol made me happy. Though it hurt me,  whenever you're happy, I'm happy" He smiled. I smiled back. "Does Infinite oppa know about this?" He nodded "Except for Sungjong and Sungyeol. They're clueless" He chortled. I laughed softly.

"Did I tell you that you're love is beautiful. Its like the music to my ears" I blushed and look away. "O-oppa.. don't say that!" I stuttered. He chuckled. "Wanna dance with me?" He asked. "But there is no music" I said. "Who says?" He said. He clapped his hand twice and a slow music turn on. He stood up and held out a hand for me. I blinked up at him. He smiled "May I have this dance" He asked. I smiled and took his hand. He placed both my hands around his neck.

"Tonight is the most memorable night in my life" He said. He gazed at my eyes. I couldn't look away. "You're eyes is so beautiful. Sungyeol is one lucky bastard" He complimented. "Oppa! No bad words!" I lightly scolded him. "Haha...Mianhae but seriously you have a beautiful eyes.." He trailed off.

He slowly leaned in. I froze. *I-is he going to kiss me?!* I thought. I kept my eyes open and stared at Sunggyu. He stopped when his face was inches from mine. "I have a confession.." He whispered. I waited for him to continue. "Its a lie" I blinked. "Eh?" I was confused. "I'm sorry, baby" He didn't move his face away. I could feel his hot breathe on my face.

He moved his face up and kissed my forehead and look away. I look at Sunggyu. "Oppa, what do you mean ' its a lie'?" I asked. He pulled me into a hug. "I have a confession" He repeated. "What is it?" I was getting annoyed. He took a deep breathe and said " I'm not your secret admirer..."

--------------------------------------------------

Comment & Subscribe....No silent reader please!!

Sorry, short update :(