New Girl

Because I Miss You

"~~~~!" Ricky waved as I walked into the school ground. I look around, making sure Teen Top was not there. Once I was sure, I smiled at him. "Oppa!" I beamed and hugged him. "How have you been? Its been awhile since we talked," He asked. "I'm fine, oppa. Infinite and Sungyeol took care of me really well." I grinned. *She seem really closed to them..* Ricky thought. "How is Teen Top?" I asked. "Like the usual. Goofing around.." He shrugged.

I smiled. "Nam  ~~~~!!," Woohyun yelled. I look back and saw Woohyun and Sungyeol walking  towards us. "You're cheating behind my back?!" He growled. "I thought Sungyeol was your boyfriend?" Ricky whispered. "He is," I whispered back. "Yah hyung! Thats my line!" Sungyeol yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Oppas, meet Ricky, my another bestfriend," Ricky bowed. Sungyeol bowed back while Woohyun narrowed his eyes.

"You're not going to steal ~~~~ away from me right?" He asked. "Hyung! She's my girlfriend! Not yours!" Sungyeol whined. "Shut up fat cheeks!" Sungyeol pouted. "My cheeks is not fat!" He mumbled. I giggled at him. "You'renot going to steal her right?" Woohyun asked again. "Of course not. She's just my best friend," Ricky smiled. Woohyun opened his mouth to say something else but I interrupted him "Well~ now that you guys know each other, I'll be going to class then," I dragged Sungyeol with me.

"Bye Ricky oppa!" I waved. "Hey! I'm in your class too!" Woohyun ran after us. "Since when did you go to our class?" Sungyeol asked. "I transferred when you were gone" Woohyun replied. "Oh. You didn't do anything to my girl right?" Sungyeol asked. "Well~ I can really say I didn't do anything...." Woohyun traailed off while my eyes widened. * Is he going to tell him about that night?!* I thought.

"What did you do?!" Sungyeol growled. "Chill bro. I didn't do anything! I'm just teasing! You should have seen your face! It was priceless!!" Woohyun chortled. I breathed a sigh of relief. "You better don't or else!" Sungyel threathened. "Yeah yeah, whatever." He waved the matter away. Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"Eh what is this?" Woohyun pointed to the paper that was pasted on the classroom door. We walked closer to look at it. "Oh! We're changing seats!" Sungyeol's eyes scanned through the paper to look for his name. "I'm sitting next to a new girl" Sungyeol informed. "What is her name?" Woohyun askeed. "I don't know. They never write her name." Sungyeol said. "Now lets find your name. Shall we?" He said and find your name

"Found it!" Woohyun shouted. "You're sitting next to guys name... Ljoe" Sungyeol immediately frowned while my eyes widened. "L- Ljoe?" I whispered. "Yup. Aish! Don't worry. I'll be sitting in front of  you while he'll be sitting next to you and Ljoe."Woohyun pointed out. I weakly smiled. Sungyeol look at me with aknowing look. "I'm fine oppa, at least you'll be sitting somewher near me right?" "Lets go in" Woohyun opened the door.

"I want to sit with you though,"Sungyeol pouted. "We will still be seeing each other, oppa. Its not like I'm not going to see you anymore" I said. "It won't be the same" "Don't worry. My heart is only for you" I grinned. "Yah! I'm here you know. I feel like throwing up" Woohyun gagged. I rolled my eyes.

----------------

"Class! Today, we will have a new student joining our class" Curious murmurs spread through the class. "Please come in" A girl walked in. Boys whistled trying to catch her attention. Girls shot her a dirty look. "Kim HyunA?!" I heard Ljoe whispered. *Kim HyunA?"* I thought. I look up from my book and look at the new girl.  My mouth dropped. "Kim HyunA" Both Sungyeol and I said. We both look at each other in confusion. *How did he know her*

"Where will I be sitting songsaengnim?" HyunA asked. "You'll be sitting next to Sungyeol. Sungyeol raise you hand please" Sungyeol obidiently raised his hands. "Oh! Sungyeol oppa!" HyunA sat down beside him. "HyunA-ah what are you doing here?" He asked. "I transferred here. I didn't know we would be in the same class" HyunA said. Sungyeol smiled.

*Did she just call him oppa? How did she know him? And what is she doing here?!* I thought. I continued listening to Sungyeol and HyunA talking. "Oppa, can you give me a tour? I don't really know my way around" HyunA sheepishly said. "Sure. Do you want me to send you to your next class?" He asked. She nodded cutely. "Let me see your schedule" She gave him the paper. "We only have Language, History and Gym together," "Oh, so you will send me to my next class right?" She asked.

"Yeah. We're having history next so we can walk together" He smiled. *But oppa usually walk with me to my next class! Never mind. She is the new sudent after all* I thought.Once the bell ring, I stood up walk out to my next class after packing my things. I didn't bother waiting for ungyeol since he's busy with the new student. "~~~~-ah!" Someone called my name. I turn aroud hoping it was Sungyeol but to my disappointment, it was Hoya.

"Oh, oppa anyeong!" I smiled. "Anyeong! Where is Sungyeol? Usually he would walk you to your next class," Hoya asked. "He's just walking with the new girl in my class to their next class." I shrugged. "You're not jealous?" He questioned. "Nope. Why should I? I trust Sungyeol" I said. He laughed. "Yeah, sure. Come on, I'll walk with you. We're having the same class now after all" He took my hand and pulled me to the next classroom

----------

During lunch time, Infinite ate at the school garden but Sungyeol was nowhere to be seen. "Oppa, where is Yeol oppa?" I asked Myungsoo. "I don't know. I think he's giving the new girl a tour?" I continued eating. "Guys!" Sungyeol yelled. I look up eagerly but my face dropped when I saw HyunA with him. I forced a smile "Oppa!" I waved.

"~~~~! Where were you?" He asked and sat down beside Sunggyu pulling HyunA to sit beside him. "Um...here?" I was a bit hurt because he didn't sit beside me and he didn't kiss me like he would usually do. "Do you guys mind HyunA sitting with us?" Sungyeol asked. Infinite shook their head. "HyunA, this is Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo and ......" Sungyeol trailed off waiting for Sungjong to burst like he did when Sungyeol introduced me but he didn't.

"What you forgot my name?" He asked coldly. Sungyeol was taken aback but introduced him anyways. "This is Sungjong and thats ~~~~" HyunA nodded. "Why is she the only girl?" She asked. Sungjong opened his mouth to boast about me but Sungyeol interrupted him first "She's just a friend to us."Sungyeol smiled. I look at him, hurt. *A friend? Why didn't he say that I'm his girlfriend? Aish! Whatever oppa must have his reasons* I thought waving away the bad thoughts.

"Oppa, I'm going to go in first. Oppa are you going to follow me?" I asked Sungyeol hoping he would say yes. "I still have to give HyunA a tour...." "I'll follow you" Myungsoo said while dragging me away. I shot Sungyeol a disappointed look while Myungsoo glared at him. *Why?*

------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter up!! ^^

This chapter is quite long. Man, I'm tired!!

But I had fun...

It hurt me writing this story!!

Sungyeol ignored ~~~~! Gosh! I'm so hurt eventhough I'm the one who wrote this stroy!! LOL

Comment Replies:

@Stephanie1127:

Hahahahaha..... I'm sorry to make you confused. Do you prefer me replying your comment here or the commenting box? :)

I know right?? I had a hard time making her character pure. I was laughing like mad at my failure of making her pure and clueless about those things....

OMG!!!! The song is awesome!! Myungyeol!!!Kyaaa!!! So cute!!! I was screaming my head off when Sungyeol whispered 'Merry Christmass' !!!

Thank you for reading and your wonderful comments (and chatting with me XD) :D

 

@SummerLuv:

I'm sorry.... I have to.... But he won't be too bad :)

I know right?? I seriously had a hard time making her character innocent XD

Thank you <3 Thanks for reading and your wonderful comment! :D

 

@ImAChodingGirl:

Yeah! Yadong couple <3 My another favourite couple!! :D

Maybe she will end up with Ljoe.... I also don't know XP

Sungyeol will be angry at you!! Hahaha I'm just joking :D

Thank you for reading and your wonderful comment. :D