Kiss

Because I Miss You

Sunggyu POV

“Woohyun-ah. I need to talk to you. Come outside now,” I said while walking out. Woohyun, who was playing with Dongwoo, nodded and followed me out. “What is it hyung?” He asked. “What happened?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” I sighed. “I know you know what I meant,” Woohyun look confused. “I’m sorry hyung but I don’t know what you meant.” “The confession,” Woohyun tensed. “W-what confession?” He avoided eye contact.

“Don’t lie, Woohyun,” He sighed. “What happened that night?” I asked again. “I promised her that I would pretend nothing happened,” He admitted. “But you still love her right?” Woohyun nodded. “She already have Sungyeol,” I stated. “I already know that!” “I know you do. Let her go, Woohyun. She’s already taken by your own best friend.”

“I can’t hyung. I love her. Much more than Sungyeol ever love her,” I sighed. *Big problem* I thought. “But,” He started. “But what?” I asked. “I promised her already that I will stop loving her,” Woohyun said regretfully. “You promised. Fulfill your promises,” I said. “I know. I’m trying, but its so hard to!” He exasperated.

“I’ll help you,” I volunteered. “Thanks hyung,” Woohyun smiled. “No problem. Now lets continue decorating for your birthday party,” He nodded and walked in.

“What took you guys so long?!” Dongwoo demanded. “They probably making out outside,” Hoya retorted. I shot him a glare and he immediately shut up.

 

Your POV

The limo stopped in front Woohyun mansion. The chauffer opened the door and I stepped out. Outside, Infinite minus Sungyeol was waiting for me. “Oppa,” I beamed. “~~~~, you look stunning tonight in that dress,” Hoya complimented. “Thank you oppa,” I smiled. “Woohyun oppa!” I squealed. “~~~~, anyeong,” He smiled.

“Happy birthday oppa,” I held out a present. “Wah! I wonder what’s inside!” He said as he shook the box a little. I giggled. You’ll find out soon. “Sir, do you want me to put that along with the other presents?” Woohyun’s butler asked. “Nope. This one is special. Put this along with Infinite presents in my room,”

The butler nodded and walk off with the present. “ Wah! Our present are special too? I’m so touched.” Dongwoo dramatically said. “Not really. I just said that because ~~~~ is here,” I giggled. “Ouch man,” Dongwoo patted his chest. Infinite rolled their eyes.

The party soon started. Girls and boys were dancing along with the music. Infinite, one by one left to dance until Myungsoo and I were left. I sighed. “You wish you were dancing with Sungyeol hyung huh?” Myungsoo asked.

I nodded and sighed. “Whats wrong?” He asked. I nodded towards Jessica who were walking to us. I heard Myungsoo softly groaned. “Oppa, dance with me” She pulled his arm. “No” He said. “Oppa~ Please” She insisted. “I said no!” Myungsoo firmly said.

“Oppa, I’ll be at the garden if you need me,” I walk off to the garden leaving Myungsoo and Jessica alone. I stepped out of the mansion and into the garden. I shivered as cold wind hit me. “What are you doing here?” A voice asked.

I look back to see Ljoe leaning against a tree. “That’s what I should ask you,” I crossed my arm. “You shouldn’t be out here alone,” He ignored my question. “You’re right. I’ll be going in now,” I was about to walk off when Ljoe grabbed my wrist.

“Let go Ljoe,” I gritted my teeth. “What happened to oppa?” He asked. “Need I remind you why?” I raised an eyebrow. He looked down. “That’s what I thought. Now let go,” I tried pulling my hand away but to no avail.

“Please just let me explain,” He pleaded. I look at him. Tears threatened to fall off but I tried to fight back. “For the umpteenth time, Ljoe, I don’t want to hear it!” “No, you have to listen! Please just listen,” He pleaded again. His cheeks were already wet with his tears.

He dropped onto his knees. I look at him. “Just let go, please” I whispered. He shook his head like a child. “No! No, you have to listen!” He whispered back. His grip on my wrist loosened. I took that opportunity to pull my hand away.

But Ljoe was too quick. He grabbed my hand again and pushed his lips onto mine. He used his free hand and places it behind my neck to deepened the kiss. My eyes widened.

For a second there, I enjoyed the kiss but pictures of Sungyeol flashed before my eyes. With all my might, I tried to push him away. He was too strong. Suddenly we heard glass shattered. Ljoe pulled away. I gasped. “O-oppa,” Sungyeol was standing a few feet away.

He stormed to us and punched Ljoe right on the face. Ljoe fell onto the ground. Blood could be seen coming out from his mouth. Sungyeol glared at him “Stay away from my girlfriend!” He took my hand and dragged me off. He stopped in front of Woohyun’s back house. It was much smaller than the main house.

He turn around and look at me. I flinched when I looked at his eyes. There was no sign of warmth and sincerity but just darkness. “O-oppa,” I squeaked. Suddenly he crashed his lips against mine. I was shocked before I finally closed my eyes. I put my arms around his neck while he pulled my waist closer.

Things got hotter when I pulled away to breathe. Sungyeol and I were breathing heavily when he look at me. He grinned. “Oppa?” I called. “Aigoo! I miss my baby princess!” He hugged me and spun me around. I was bewildered. “When? How? What?!” I asked confusedly.

“Urgh, your lips taste like that bastard,” He wipe his lips. I slapped his arms. “Oppa!” “Kidding! I miss you so much!” “ I miss you too. But when did you come back?!” I asked. “Few days ago. I want to surprise you but that bastard ruined it,” Sungyeol cutely pouted.

I giggled. “I didn’t know this house existed!” I said as I walk in. “Woohyun wanted a place where he could clear his mind so he built this house. We come once in a while,” Sungyeol said. “Wah! So nice…” I said dreamily. “You know, there is a bed upstairs. Maybe we can con--” “Don’t even think about it oppa,” I interrupted him. “ I already am~” He sang. “Urgh, I hate you,” I pushed his face away. “I love you to babe” I rolled my eyes and grinned.  

-------------------------------------

Who watched MAMA last night?

OMG!! HYUNSEUNG KISSED HYUNA!!!!! *Cry*

Super Junior is so handsome last night.

They cried when they recieved the 'album of the year' award.

WAH! I'm so proud of them!!

I wish INFINITE was there though *Sob~~~*

OK GIF TIME (HAHAHA RANDOM~~~~) I'm A WOOGYU SHIPPER <3

 image 

 

 image

 

  image image

image