~~~~'s Life

Because I Miss You

No one POV

~~~~'s life in Korea isn't that good either. She miss Teen Top dearly. She would often caught day dreaming in class. Because of that, she was the laughing stock in her class. To make the matter worse, she had to be seated next to the kingka, Lee Sungyeol. That became the reason for Jessica, the queenka, to bully her.

At home is like hell to her. Her step-mother, treated her badly. Everyday, when ~~~~ got home from school, she would force her to do her laundry even when she's tired. If ~~~~ didn't obey, her step-mother would hurt her physically.

---------------

During class, ~~~~ was the first to enter the classroom. She took out her textbook and a photo of her and Teen Top. Her vision became blur as tears start to form up. She tried blinking away the tears but the tears rolled down her cheeks anyway.

"Are...you...crying?" ~~~~ head looked up. She quickly wiped away her tears and looked away. "O-oh S-Sungyeol-shii. I'm n-not crying. Something just caught in my eye." Sungyeol's hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around - making her face Sungyeol. ~~~~ didn't dare to look up. She looked down at her feet. Sungyeol made her look up with his finger. Her eyes wouldn't look at him. "Look at me" ~~~~ tried her best not to look but in the end she gave up and look at Sungyeol. "There is nothing in your eyes. Tell me. Why did you cry?" Tears threatened to come out again. ~~~~ pulled away and sat down on her chair adn ignored Sungyeol.

 Sungyeol POV

As i entered the classroom, i saw ~~~~ looking at a photo. Suddenly she cried. I panicked and went to her.

"Are...you...crying?" *Pabo! Of course she's crying!* She looked at me before wiping away her tears and look away."O-oh Sungyeol-shii. I'm n-not crying. Something caught in my eye" *Liar* I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. She look down not wanting to meet my gaze. I made her look at me with my finger. Yet, she avoided looking at me. Finally she gave in and look at me.

*Her eyes are so bautiful* " There is nothing in your eyes. Tell me. Why did you cry?" I could see tears forming up again. She pulled away and ignored me. I sighed. I sat down on my chair and stared at her. I sense that ~~~~ was getting uncomfortable. I smirked and continued to stare at her.

" Will you stop staring at me? I'm trying to study here!" she yelled in frustration. "Not unless you tell me why you were crying." i smirked again. She sighed and continued studying.

Then, i came out with an idea. I poked her. She ignored me. I poked her again. Again, she ignored me. I poked again and again until she yelled, "STOP IT WILL YOU!" i poked her again and smiled. " I will - until you tell the reason why you were crying." She sighed, AGAIN.

She took out a picture that she was holding earlier and gave it to me. " THAT is the reason why" i looked at it and saw ~~~~ standing in the middle of a group of guys smiling brightly. *Her smiles are so beautiful* "Wow! 6 boyfriends?" She glared at me. I put my hands up in surrender.

"I miss them so much. They were always here when i need them. They will always here to protect me. Especially Ljoe oppa. He was the person i'm closest with. When I am down, he always think of a way to make me cheer up. I want them here with me. I want Ljoe oppa here. I want Ljoe to call me princess every morning. I miss them so badly" she burst out crying. I was shock at her sudden outburst. My heart soften.

I went next to her and hugged her. She didn't pull away." There, there. Don't cry. I'm here. I'll be that Ljoe guy's replacement okay? I'll protect you. I'll call you princess every morning, okay. Shhh.... Don't cry" Her cries died down. *Don't worry. I'll protect you no matter what. I'll replace that Ljoe guy..NO...I'll be better than him. Trust me.*

As i was hugging her, i didn't realize that Jessica was standing at the door watching everything that happened. Her fist clenched into a tight ball. She was jealous.

----------

~~~~ POV

I went to the toilet to wash my face. I was horrified to see my face. My eyes were swollen from all those crying. Suddenly, the door burst open. Jessica and her friend went in. Jessica smirked when she saw me.

"Well,well... Look who is here. My oppa stealer, Park ~~~~!" I blinked at her. "Girls grab her arms." My eyes went wide. I struggled out of their grip but they were too strong. Jessica went near my face and grab my hair and pulled them. i winced in pain. "This is for stealing my oppa" She slapped me across my face. She smirked and turn around. " Girls, beat her up." She oredered. Immediately, they started beating me up. I groaned in pain. "STOP" a familiar voice boomed. Jessica turn around, horrified.

"Oppa! I'm teaching her a lesson! She tried to seduce you with her crying act just now" she fell onto the ground when Sungyeol slapped her. "You hurt her, you get 10x of what you did to her. Understand?" Jessica cried. She ran out of the toilet while touching her cheek. When the girls left, he ran to me. " Are you okay? Does it hurt?" he asked while helping me stand up. I pushed him away and ran to the school garden. I sat on the bench and cried. * Why does this have to happen to me?*

Sungyeol POV

*Aish!! Where is that girl? Class already started and she's not back yet.. What if something happen to her?!* "Miss, can i  go to the toilet" The teacher nodded once and i ran out of the classroom. I went to the nearest girls' toilet. I could hear a familiar voice groaning in pain. My eyes went wide. I opened the door to the girls' toilet and saw ~~~~ lying on the floor while jessica's friends were beating her up. *OH NO!!!*

"STOP" I shouted, clearly i was angry. Jessica turned around and was shocked to see me there. "Oppa! i'm teaching her a lesson for trying to seduce you with her crying act just now!" she said in her annoying high pitch voice. I slapped her and she fell onto the floor. " You hurt her, you get 10x of what yu did to her. Understand?" She burst out crying and ran out of the toilet.

When all of them left, i ran to ~~~~. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" I asked while trying to help her stand up. Suddenly she pushed me away and ran off. I ran after her but as I was stopped when the principal told me to go back to class.

When i enetered the classroom, girls squealed. " Mr. Lee. Why did you take so long at the toilet?" I looked at her and shrugged. " I had some business to do" the teacher blushed. I glared at Jessica on my way to my desk. I look at the empty table beside me and sighed. * Where are you ~~~~?*

-----------

The bell finally rang. It was lunch time. ~~~~ still didn't come back. I was getting more worried.I ran out of the class to search for ~~~~. I went to the garden. Suddenly i heard someone singing. Her voice was really beautiful. I went nearer and found ~~~~ sitting at the fountain singing. I was mesmerized by her voice.

Can I ever forget you
Can I get through this alone
Am I strong enough to endure this
and not put my fallen tears to waste
Can I try to smile
It will take as long as the time that’s already passed

The memories are still piercing through me
with sympathetic eyes
My body is still thrashing in agony
Maybe I can’t do it
I can’t let you go

I wonder if your mind is the same as mine
I wonder if you’re hurting alone
I must still be worrying about you
I wonder if I’ve been erased from your mind
Erased forever
Should I just go and be erased forever?
Honestly, I think that’s what I’m afraid of more than saying goodbye
 

She cried again. I ran to her side. " I know that you're hurt. But please let me heal your heart" She buried her head on my chest. She cried again. "Don't cry Juliette" She didn't. I stayed and comforted her until she stop crying.I brought her to the nurse to treat her wounds.She decided to go home early.

-------------------

~~~~ POV

When I reached home I saw step-mom was sitting on the couch observing me. " What happened to you?" she asked. "S-someone beat me up just now." I stuttered. She smirked. "Well whoever did that did a pretty good job." She stood up and walked away. I bit my lips to stop crying. I ran up to my room. "~~~~!!!! WASH MY LAUNDRY!!!" Step-mom's voice boomed through the hallway. I jumped at her voice.

"N-neh"i called out. "" i muttered under my breath. I went out of room and do her laundry. A maid went up to me. "Miss! Let me take over!" I shook my head. " Its okay unnie. I don't want you to get scolded by my step-mom." She tried to insist but i shooed her off.

--------------------

Finally i was done with the laundry. I laid bed and thought about what happened just now.

-Flashback-

 " I know that you're hurt. But please let me heal your heart"

"Don't cry Juliet" 

-End of Flashback-

*Juliette? Why did he call me that?* i shrugged and went to do my homework.

No one POV

Sungyeol went into Infinite's hangout smiling like an idiot. Sunggyu noticed he was a bit differetn today.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Why are you smiling like an idiot today?" Sungyeol just continued. "Sungyeol, I heard that you slapped Jessica. Is that true?" Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol blinked and nodded. Infinite cracked up.

"Hell yeah man! Serve that right!"sungyeol just smiled." Yah! I heard that you were cuddling with the new girl. That is SO not like you man." Myungsoo said. Everyone stared at him. "WAH!!!! Sungyeol is becoming like his hyung!" Woohyun shouted. Sunggyu slapped his head. Woohyun pouted.

"Did you get her number?" He shook his head. "Why did you ask? So that you can flirt with her too?" Woohyun frowned. The members cracked up.

*Juliette...............*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double Update!!!! Im going to update again tomorrow. PLease comment. It always make my day.

Comments=more updates ^^