Different Ljoe

Because I Miss You

No one's POV

 

Weeks has passed. Ljoe became a totally man. He wasn't as cheerful as before. He would often skip school. Every night he would come to Teen Top's hangout drunk and with different girls.Teen top was worried. They were worried of Ljoe behavior. What making them even more worried was that Ljoe hated it when people mention ~~~~'s name.

One day, Ricky finally got frustrated and complain to his Cap hyung.

"HYUNG! I can't take it anymore! Why is Ljoe hyung like this? I know its because of ~~~~ but I don't think ~~~~ will be happy about this if she's here. Eotokke hyung?! What if ~~~~ comes back and see Ljoe hyung like this! She will be crushed!" Ricky paced infront of Cap. Cap sighed.

"I'll talk to him later. Stop pacing will you?! You're making me dizzy," Ricky glared at him but stopped anyways.

---------

Ljoe POV

That night i came to Teen Top's hangout with yet another girl i picked up in the club. As soon as we hit the couch, we instantly start out making out session. *I wonder how ~~~~ lips tastes like... Wait! I'm not supposed to think about her! She--* My thought was interrupted.

"Ljoe, tell that woman of yours to get out. I need to talk to you," Cap hyung sat at the sofa infront of me.I ignored him and continued making out with the girl. Cap sighed. He got up and pushed me back forcing the girl's and mines lips to be separated. I glared at him.

"Get out" Cap pointed at the door while looking at the girl. She stood up to leave. " Don't" Ljoe grabbed her hands and pulled her down beside him. "YOU!" he pointed at Cap. "Stay out of my business!" he growled. Cap lost his temper.

"I'm your freaking hyung and i want that ing to get out of this room. GET OUT!" the girl ran out. Cap sat back down and sighed. He massaged his forehead. I was still standing glaring at Cap hyung. He looked up and told me to sit back down but i didn't move. "Suit yourself"

"Ljoe what is wrong with you? ~~--" Ljoe interrupted him. " Don't mention her name infront of me!" "I don't care! How could you do this to ~~~~?! You think she will be happy? You think we not hurt also? For once think about someone other than yourself. We're hurt too. You know ~~~~ better than anyone else! She wouldn't leave us without any reason!" Ljoe was speechless. Cap left.

Before Cap could open the door, Ljoe said, " She left us hyung. She left us just like that. She promised that she will not leave us but she broke it. Remember this hyung. I will not forgive her" Ljoe looked down at his feet.

Cap went to him. "This is for ~~~~" He punched Ljoe.Ljoe fell onto the floor. Cap stormed out of the room. Ljoe laid on floor while touching his bruised cheeks. A single tear rolls down my cheeks.

-------

No one POV

Even after what happened, Ljoe didn't change. He still bring different girls to their hangout. Though he often come to school now, he didn't pay attention to class. He would often caught sleeping in class and his grades were dropping. Fangirls were worried. They blamed ~~~~ for Ljoe's change of behavior.

Ljoe didn't bother to stop people from bad-mouthing ~~~~. However, Teen Top tried their best to stop people from blaming ~~~~. They were also frustrated of Ljoe bad behavior. While they were sitting in their hangout. Ljoe came with another girl. Ricky and Changjo groaned. * OH NO!! We're gonna see hyung's make out session again! My innocent eyes not so innocent anymore. * They both thought. Ljoe blinked at them. They both looked away sheepishly. Ljoe and the girl start to make out.

Niel saw that Ricky and Changjo was uncomfortable. He grabbed both of their arms and drag them out of the room. "HYUNG!!! Thanks for saving us from seeing those two make out!!" The maknaes sighed in relief. "I miss the old Ljoe hyung" Changjo sighed. Both Niel and Ricky nodded in agreement.

" Let's go! I treat you both ice-cream!" Niel said trying to lighten up the mood. Ricky and Changjo nodded and ran to the nearest ice-cream shop. They sat down on the chair provided at the store. The maknaes fought with each other to eat the ice-cream. Niel smiled. * ~~~~ where are you? Many things changed since you left. Come back. Please* Niel thought.

"Hyung aren't you going to eat the ice-cream?" Niel blinked at him and smiled. " Neh.."

*Please come back.......*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update!!!!! It took me few hours just to write this..... *sigh* Well I'm gonna try to post another chapter today.

PLEASE.....PLEASE..... COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!